It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism is gathering momentum

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

you had the huge outcry over a seven year old clip with a father hitting his 15year old. that was seven years old.

I don't recall making comment about that, maybe you could post a link to remind me.
Although I don't see why a comment I made in completely different thread has any relevance this one.

we are going to be flooded with this material now.

I don't think so, if that would have been filmed 30 or 40 years ago, there would have been people cheering that woman on, I think by the people reaction to the situation you can tell we've come along since those days
and become more tolerant as a nation.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

This woman is a danger to society, not the least of which that poor child who probably has to sit at home and absorb her racist bull****, because he might grow up spouting the same crap. And if I am a danger to society because I would possibly fly off the handle when someone is sitting there like she owns the bloody UK, telling me I've turned 'her country' to ****, screaming at me to go back to my country, then you'd better bloody well arrest just about everyone because any human with a shred of dignity and pride would have at the very least politely implored her to shut her ignorant mouth and leave the country if the sh**ty state of it so perturbed her.

The only person this woman is a danger to is herself.

As for pride and dignity, the young man who was sat behind the woman, the one who almost lost it, now he showed restraint and dignity.
See, the second he would have confronted that woman, the focus would have gone from her and straight onto him, as he would be (in some peoples eyes) playing up to the stereotypical angry young black guy, thus reinforcing some peoples prejudice.
But he never, he acted with dignity and restraint, and he his worth a hundred of you, as you come across as a angry young thug.
edit on 1-12-2011 by DBCooper71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DBCooper71
reply to post by JohnySeagull

you had the huge outcry over a seven year old clip with a father hitting his 15year old. that was seven years old.

I don't recall making comment about that, maybe you could post a link to remind me.
Although I don't see why a comment I made in completely different thread has any relevance this one.

we are going to be flooded with this material now.

I don't think so, if that would have been filmed 30 or 40 years ago, there would have been people cheering that woman on, I think by the people reaction to the situation you can tell we've come along since those days
and become more tolerant as a nation.

i have no idea what commets you make on any other thread. i am talking about 'you' in general terms. there was a huge public outcry.

you don't think we are going to be flooded. we have had 3 racist tirades in 2 days that the police are investgating. i honestly believe we might even start seeing more horrific stuff appearing. god knows what is going to appear next.

I don't know anyone in 1980 who was cheering this kind of behaviour. I never seen people behave like this in public. People thought they could get away with treating other humans like this. They were wrong . This is only beginning.

edit on 1-12-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Oh ok, my bad I misunderstood your post, I apologise.

To be honest, I can't comment on the other two videos, as I didn't watch them, I presume there similar to the first one, and I have no desire to watch more of the same.

As for the 70's and 80's, I don't know where you lived during these times, but I can remember the words 'n-word', coon and paki being use to describe black and Asian people, and this wasn't just out in the street, this was also on primetime T.V. Remember love thy neighbour or Alf garnett and some of the appalling spike milligan sitcoms...we've come along way since then.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DBCooper71
How dare she have an opinion of her own, arrest her immediately, and take her, and her child away to a camp to be re-educated, and if there is none, build some.

Nothing makes me more angry than, a white person hurting someone of different colour, feeling....That's worse than rape and murder.

I do believe I agree with this. For chrissakes it's an opinion, and hell she has freaking balls. I'm not racist, but I know full well the stress that life can put on you. At my job I was constantly harassed and threatened by black employees just for my skin color. Never talked to them, bought them LUNCH when the one guy said he couldn't afford it because he paid the rent on his house.

But what did I get afterwards? 'You're going to die cracker, I'll bust yo muf2%Y@# head open.'

Racism rolls both ways, perhaps she was dealing with the same thing.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
If you agree with what is being said here, you don't deserve to live:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
If you agree with what is being said here, you don't deserve to live:

Well he's entitled to his opinion.

Did you notice unlike the "My tram experience" video no one argued against this man's racism.

What he should have said was RICH white people stole and sold Africans, as for poor working class white people, they could of been doing the jobs the slaves where doing, but for a decent wage, but no, the RICH white elite screwed over the poor whites workers as well as the Africans.

As for the guy in the video, he's obviously drunk, and he probably has a s#1t life, so I kind of pity him.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join