It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism is gathering momentum

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
A very depressing video has appeared on youtube. Very Racist.

It is very offensive.

It just makes my head hurt. This is going to add so much more rage to an already angry society.
Its shocking behaviour. I know there is no excuse for any racist behaviour.

However I believe this is one of the results we will see more of because of the orchestrated removal of money from society. So many people are now in such a bad way with the recession they have no idea how to cope anymore. I think this is a sign of how frayed society is becoming.

I know people will disagree and have every right to , and say she is just a racist ***** . I don't know though. I think this person just hates their life. She really looks like she wants to be attacked by someone. She is looking for pain. I can see it in her. She wants somebody on that tram to lash out at her. It is so fortunate that people where able to hold back and stay calm.

I would imagine its possbile too she is drunk or under the influence of something. (Still no excuse i know) Someone who starts shouting at people on a tram like this must be sucidal. She was really using her child as protection too , possibly knowing people would not attack with a child in her arms.

I imagine she will be arrested. I'm sure lots of people will be calling for her kid to be taken off her too. I just think she is sick and needs help.

Unfortunately racisim seems to be turning up in the news more regularly now.

edit on 28-11-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I can't watch right now, but based on your comments she's yelling racist remarks to other passengers?

Poor kid, growing up in that hateful environment. He's going to have some bad ideas in his head starting from an early age. Hope he is able to rise above it despite the environment he's being raised in.

I understand there are people who just plain suck - and that's fine. But when we are unable to identify our own faults and do our best to avoid instilling them in our children it's just really sad.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
That is bloody disgusting...
Not sure what else i can say without breaking T&C rules..

That **** makes me ashamed to b human or even live on the same planet as her..
Come on WW3..

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I've seen it go both ways. I've seen black folks attack whites for no reason other then their skin tone and vice versa. Don't know if racism is a gaining momentum or if we're just seeing more pscyho's on the streets.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

i think its a case of when resources start to get short, people start to lash out. its fear.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
How dare she have an opinion of her own, arrest her immediately, and take her, and her child away to a camp to be re-educated, and if there is none, build some.

Nothing makes me more angry than, a white person hurting someone of different colour, feeling....That's worse than rape and murder.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
She's clearly intoxicated. Don't tell me you haven't gotten a bit rowdy when you drink?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
They should have called the police, that aint cool. I'm sure they have some sort of disturbing the peace law there.

Originally posted by atoptreetops
She's clearly intoxicated. Don't tell me you haven't gotten a bit rowdy when you drink?

I don't get drunk around toddlers and cuss out random people because of their race.

Originally posted by DBCooper71
How dare she have an opinion of her own, arrest her immediately, and take her, and her child away to a camp to be re-educated, and if there is none, build some.

Nothing makes me more angry than, a white person hurting someone of different colour, feeling....That's worse than rape and murder.

If you are being sarcastic to defend the bat-ish crazy racist lady in the video... Something is wrong with you to. Racism is not allowed on ATS.
edit on 28-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This is an example of sheer selfish ignorance. Yeah the economic situation causes people to take their frustrations out on others, but this woman's attitude is a product of a social problem that is a long time in the making, she didn't just develop these opinions as soon as the global recession worsened.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Countries countries countries smh............ Whos world is this REALLY. hint
some are herbivores and others carnivores smh @ countries hating each other what a lauce.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'm white and 5-foot-nothing but if i'd have been there and seen matey get up at 1:10 i'd be putting him back in his place - verbally or physically.

Who the hell does he think he is trying to be the big man around a woman??

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
How does one youtube video of a racist women amount to sociality racism making a comeback? I mean its not like there still isn't racist people but for the most part there isn't. In a world where you're phone is a camera that connects to the internet I'm sure you're bound to catch a couple hundred twats on video and those videos are bound to make it the internet. See what you're doing is taking an isolated incident and projecting it all on society, in lieu of what? Sensationalism? To validated you're hatred for humanity or something? I'm not a psychologist though, I only play one on t.v so you can take my analysis at face value or just ignore it.

EDIT: Actually if you want to see evidence of sociality racism making a comeback, just scroll down and read the youtube comments.
edit on 11/28/2011 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
She appears to be inebriated/mentally unstable.

I feel sorry for her boy. He doesn't stand a chance.

I'd also be interested to see her family tree, as it's almost 100% certain that - by her own reasoning - she isn't ''f****** British''.

edit on 28-11-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob

How does one youtube video of a racist women amount to sociality racism making a comeback? I mean its not like there still isn't racist people but for the most part there isn't.

Racist stories are beginning to appear regularly now. There have been 2 major football racisim stories in the UK. There was one world wide racist story in football. There was a mayor sacked last week over racist remarks.

With the recession in full swing and a serious lack of jobs I constantly now hear people referring to 'why have the 'foreign people' still got jobs and why can't I get one.'

That is why I think racism is most definitely rasing its ugly head. I will be very happy if I am wrong but I am sure this is going to get much worse.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
She appears to be inebriated/mentally unstable.

I feel sorry for her boy. He doesn't stand a chance.

I'd also be interested to see her family tree, as it's almost 100% certain that - by her own reasoning - she isn't ''f****** British''.

edit on 28-11-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

I would imagine her family tree looks like(in the words of Bill).....a stump!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

You may be right. But I think the the racism is there, has always been there, under the surface, and certain conditions cause it to manifest in public like this example. Like I said, I do not believe that economic problems cause people to become racist. A racist person usually harbors their beliefs for long time, probably since childhood.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

I may not agree with what she say's, but I'l defend her right to say it.

Oh and out of curiosity, this is to the non white members of ATS,
Have you, or someone else of your own race,ever got offended and upset when someone has made racist and offensive remarks about white people....just wondering

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

reply to post by CREAM

what she says cannot be defended.

its that simple.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

reply to post by CREAM

its that simple.

Well, punish her then....lock her up, and take her kid, that'll teach her.

What exactly would you like to be done too her, for this heinous crime?
edit on 28-11-2011 by DBCooper71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

reply to post by CREAM

its that simple.

Well, punish her then....lock her up, and take her kid, that'll teach her.

after stating you would defend what she said you changed your tune very quickly?

what she said cannot be defended. it can be forgiven.

she could be helped, educated. why do you want her locked up and her kid taken away?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join