It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Curse Of GrowIng Old Is A Life Sentence Without Parole Given To Our Souls

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Why is it you come up with a most stupid and out of this world posts? im starting to think your a troll with to much time, or you need some psychiatric help.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dillon123
Why is it you come up with a most stupid and out of this world posts? im starting to think your a troll with to much time, or you need some psychiatric help.
Save your troll labeling for the elves,gnomes and faries...

Out of this world?...So only people on other planets get old and crippled up and cant eat,cant walk and are in constant pain yet keep on living...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well I hope my hell here last for a good long time more....I'm having a blast as it is...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Oh, woe is me...the sky is falling, everything's **cked, everyone's dying all the time, we're gonna die, the plants are dying, death is dying...we are all cursed, curses are everywhere...woe is me...

Your posts might be half interesting if they weren't so depressing Bloc, maybe you could change the Tone.

Grow up! Getting old isn't a curse...it's a condition of living (if you wanna believe they go together). Lighten up, man...do some exercise, get some endorphins going through your body - you'll feel better. Chop some wood, go for a run, do sit-ups, walk, do some deep breathing...something!

We aren't in a friggin jail, and the more believe it - the more you are, and everything you see will send you into a spiral of 'everything's **cked'...

I wanna see you post a positive thread next...OK!
That's your homework for tonite...

Akushla

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The principle of reality is sacrifice not accumulation.
If you live as,not merely by, that principle life is an
adventure instead of a struggle.
Well at least thats what Lord Da says.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Your threads

Goverment trades us for Alien technology???

Your the sun?

We live in a huge body?

We fall asleep to be reloaded with data from the computer we live in?

Mind controlling nanobots in our shampoo??? o no!

My personal favorite : Earth is a huge Spaceship controlled by aliens(not the mexican kind)

P.S
So many of your theories contradict themselves

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
We know what we are signing up for before step into this life. From birth to death and everything in between we are are here for the whole experience whatever that may be. Some of us decide for shorter lives and some of us decide to go long, but I believe it is our choice from the very beginning.

It is what you have learned along the way that makes the difference, everything else is just a few bumps in the road.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Each of us is bound to die, and every rational person is highly conscious that his life is short, but there need be no tragedy in this. It is surely not so bad to die, providing one has really lived before he dies. Life need not be long to be good, for indeed it cannot be long. The tragedy is not that all die, but that so many fail to really live.
Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
And a new era is born. Blacula, the evil black vampire of the 70s did the most evil damage he deemed possible when he bit a blogger. Ah yeah, all fear the great blogula, or as some have come to call it, blocula. The "light" that is oft said to be it's enemy is the "truth". When the great blocula speaks or looks in your direction, look away.And read another article.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
So assuming you're actually right, then what exactly have 7 billion souls done wrong to end up in 'prison'? And who is doing the punishing?

And what exactly do I have to do so I can extend my sentence for another 2 or 300 years. Cos I'm loving my life and everyday just seems to get better.......

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
He was young but hated the world, his country, his culture. but he searched for any means to explain his privileged existence since he couldn't explain his depression and doubts about life.

And yet his eyes never changed...

Trying to rewrite history, physics, and religion to suit his needs and calm his fevered mind, he justified his convictions with his own formula of life and the workings of the universe.

Satisfied, he brought his new formula to the masses and preached his new religion, history, and physics, to save the world from themselves and to be heralded as the greatest thinker of his time.

Some applauded, some yelled hoax and fake, some never bothered, but he aged along with the rest as he dreamed up his next theory to explain all of life's bumps in the road to his satisfaction and to ease his dark thoughts.

And his eyes changed

Is he the reptile he warned us about ? or did his thinking take him to a place that only he can see?

Who knows, but he ages and suffers in his material realm he calls life .

edit on 28-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
My great grandmother had alheizmers, but my grandmother lived to be 89 years old, walked to town until near the very end, was stubborn enough to chop down a fruit tree by herself when she was in her 80's. My grandparents are very much missed. When I was probing into family sitings and experiences when waking up in 2008, 2 summers before her death, she shared a memory of being forced to go back to sleep knowing they were in her room, and said, Wouldn't it be something if Jesus was an ET. She was a free thinker who prayed for the world and the starving children every day, and would wake in the night to pray for them, she couldn't bear the inequality of this world at all.

Most people live independently until they pass on.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dillon123
reply to post by blocula

Your threads

Goverment trades us for Alien technology???

Your the sun?

We live in a huge body?

We fall asleep to be reloaded with data from the computer we live in?

Mind controlling nanobots in our shampoo??? o no!

My personal favorite : Earth is a huge Spaceship controlled by aliens(not the mexican kind)

P.S
So many of your theories contradict themselves
A lot of time,thought and reading went into my "various" and "multiple" theories about our reality.I dont have a one track mind and no one really knows where we came from,where we are,why we are here and where we are going "literally" right now and where we are going after we die...

Got a better explanation as to why some people die a age 5 and some end up suffering terribly till they are 95? because the only reason i can think of to explain why so many people die young and so many people die old,is because the longer your soul was sentenced to suffer on earth,the longer you will live,as every soul must pass through this material realm we call life...

"No one here gets out alive"- Jim Morrison...

"Keep me free from birth"- George Harrison...
edit on 28-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
He was young but hated the world, his country, his culture. but he searched for any means to explain his privileged existence since he couldn't explain his depression and doubts about life.

Trying to rewrite history, physics, and religion to suit his needs and calm his fevered mind, he justified his convictions with his own formula of life and the workings of the universe.

Satisfied, he brought his new formula to the masses and preached his new religion, history, and physics, to save the world from themselves and to be heralded as the greatest thinker of his time.

Some applauded, some yelled hoax and fake, some never bothered, but he aged along with the rest as he dreamed up his next theory to explain all of life's bumps in the road to his satisfaction and to ease his dark thoughts.

And his eyes changed

Is he the reptile he warned us about ? or did his thinking take him to a place that only he can see?

Who knows, but he ages and suffers in his material realm he calls life .

Was he the tainted royal bloodline? The guard of our 3D prison? The government agent who put nanobots in our shampoo? Nobody knows, and those who do will never speak again.

His eyes did change, for the briefest of seconds a glint of satisfaction flickered across the surface as paranoia's grip on the throat of the thoughtless masses began to tighten. But only for a moment. And then the lidless slits sunk back their sockets, as cold and lifeless as they were before.

Epic post man

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I dont know blocula,

Thru life , thru existence we are born here then mature or age here just to become birthed again there?
The things learned by those who are considered elder are to be learned by those many who die young (maybe why some must TRY AGAIN TO LEARN) So I dont see it as a curse the old age thing I see it as a period for the soul to ripen here then prepare to ascend elsewhere (depending on your electric/energy activities done in any particular plane as you encountered others and interacted) Where you loving or rulling? So yes to see the elderly go thru so much in life and then end up exiting this plain this 3d plain, is much to deal with for the elder and their families. But again this is from the point of view of one who has not the secrets of the Phases of LIFE and DEATH within EXISTENCE. So to one it seems like they are being tormented for their exiting periods but to one who can see ALL they may be about to enter another plain of existence where the plain may be another 3 dimensional or higher and possibly lower realm. So its hard to call this as you see it blocula from a more less LEARNING or RIPINING level of awarness. When I see the elders from my family in that phase where they are saying goodbye to us whom they know from this 3d world I pray for their journey to be comfortable and that they get to enjoy seeing everyone they want before leaving this plain for good maybe 6 current Earth days they hang around and check out their love ones befor they take the trip out of our realm of understanding for good-this being for those worthy of the gift. Not discussing the nonworthy..

I do understand the visual and mental stresses that come with seeing ones we love go from being that power source of the family to being the who the family feeds power too. I do feel this is where the DEMON NATAS plays its horrible part in our conscious draining or feeding off of the PARNA-CHI-SOUL ENERGY NEGATIVE OR SAD emotions involved with seeing our love ones go thru the TRANSITION. But after words GOD willing they are free from its hold as you shared also. Its a ruff ride but imagine being one of the evol who must die twice for failing to recognize the ALPHA AND OMEGA PLAN FOR ALL. Take care and if this was recent with your family member my best wishes to you and all you love.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
i think old age is a curse,a soul curse and the final touture that satan can inflict upon us before death releases his earthly grasp upon us...

I think that being stuck in a human body is imprisonment. I said this elsewhere. It's either like us being in prison for a crime we didn't commit or it's like kids having to go to school and we don't understand the full impact of why we need to be in school ... or maybe it's both.

Either way .. I don't like it very much at all.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher777
We know what we are signing up for before step into this life. From birth to death and everything in between we are are here for the whole experience whatever that may be. Some of us decide for shorter lives and some of us decide to go long, but I believe it is our choice from the very beginning.

It is what you have learned along the way that makes the difference, everything else is just a few bumps in the road.
Why would someone decide to choose to die at age 3 days and someone else at age 95 all crippled up and cancer ridden? Didnt know we had a choice and if so,who is allowing us this decision? And why?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

And yet her eyes never changed...

I understand about the glimmer of life that still shines through the eyes

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright
And a new era is born. Blacula, the evil black vampire of the 70s did the most evil damage he deemed possible when he bit a blogger. Ah yeah, all fear the great blogula, or as some have come to call it, blocula. The "light" that is oft said to be it's enemy is the "truth". When the great blocula speaks or looks in your direction, look away.And read another article.
The word "blocula" is in reference to the 1669 Witchcraft Trials in Mora Sweden,where children said the devil came into their rooms at night and took them away,flying them through the sky to an eternally sun lit meadow,the blocula,where it never rains and you can see no end and there is a cottage there,the devils ballroom,where within the witches and their imps and demons and their chosen people celebrate Black Mass and dine with the devil...thats what blocula means...Quite unique IMO
edit on 28-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Watcher777

Why would someone decide to choose to die at age 3 days and someone else at age 95 all crippled up and cancer ridden? Didnt know we had a choice and if so,who is allowing us this decision? And why?

You are asking questions that have no answer.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join