It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran threatens to hit Turkey if US, Israel attack

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

"Originally posted by dsclev Iran has threatened to wipe Israel off the face of the earth for decades. Not because Israel threatened them, but simply because they exist. "

The wipe off the map screed is one of those pseudo intellectually dumb things "as seen on tv" people toss into on line forums to muck up the bottom line.

As if what ONE guy, a politician, MIGHT have said.. represents the sentiment of 73 million+ people...lol.. yeah, all of "Iran" agrees with what some douche elitist may have said in a speech...

How many Americans remember what odumba said 10 speeches ago?.. does that guys every speech, each delicious sentence of virtue, represent the desires & values of 350+ million people?

Iran "threatening"to defend themselves?.. lol.. how un expected. DC mafioso always reminding the boogie-men, so called... "all options are on the table"... not to mention that while one guy in Iranian govt may have said potty mouth things about wiping Israel off the map.. republicans and democrats have recently wiped Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya off the map. '

Somehow one guy maybe suggesting it.. wiping a nation off the map... is more sinister than actually doing it 3 frikn times in recent history.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
The International Banksters . . . their agenda which is to continue to fight their black war against Russia and Red China. All of this is about this Black War, which is the Battle for resources, strategic bases and the most dominate location for tactical mobilization of forces within the area. . . .

It's all about blocking channels, Sea ports, Land movements and Air-space. . . . .

At the same time, If The West does not fight in this Worldwide battle for resources that is going on mainly between America and Red China (Russia has Timber, Oil and minerals all for herself, but China is mostly 70% a dry desert), then both Russia and Red China will do exactly what we (The USA) are doing and then control not only ourselves economically, but the entire World. Right or wrong, this about Natural Law, and only the strong survive on this planet. We all gotta remember that.

That is the conflict that I personally have within myself, because I wish that we could all get along and that The United States of America could just worry about ourselves instead of policing the World, or instead of using that cloak of a lie, Influencing and dominating other regions of this planet for our own interests which like I said before, I understand.

I agree with most of this. I think Iran was the agressor in the Iran/Iraq war though (1980-88).

With that being said, The title of this thread is nothing short of misleading. Iran is not gonna attack Turkey. It just won't happen.

That's right. I don't think Iran is going to attack anybody.

Finally, As much as I despise the powers that be that have America, and most of the World in chains, At the same time I have no interest in living in a World where Russia and Red China have the power over the World That The USA currently does. I can tell you this much for a fact my friends, This planet's population would not get such kindness from them. ~SheopleNation

I agree with this as well. Chechnya and Tibet are cases in point, although Chechnya is being rebuilt now. But really, now that communism has been abandoned in both Russia and bit by bit in China, the issue in the world seems to be whose gangsters are going to be the top dogs, ours or theirs.

The sad fact of the matter is that if the decades since the fall of the Soviet Union had been managed intelligently by the United States, a genuine climate of understanding could have been created which would make resource wars a thing of the past.

They should be a thing of the past.

The quotient of people on the planet who, like General Smedley Butler, know that "war is a racket", is growing. One day it will reach a critical mass and war will end. The decent majority will work out agreements that make it possible for everyone to have a very good standard of living, working, learning, playing and best of all inventing and discovering. The joy of life.

There can be grades of achievement, grades of wealth, status symbols and snobbery. These things are human, but they should not be carried to extremes by lunatics who attempt to control everything and are obsessed by getting their foot on the throat of any perceived rival.

Having the paranoid, neurotic psychos at the top of countries telling everyone else what to do is a recipe for disaster.

These people are like serial killers. They don't care about other people and do not feel remorse if they arrange for millions of deaths and the spoiling of the planet.

The peace dividend that could have helped the world after the fall of the Soviet Union was completely squandered by these lunatics.

Currently in the world, we are not planning for peace. We are making gestures only. Nobody is planning for peace. The sort of plans being made in the world now are plans designed to operate peacefully while making certain that the Ted Bundys of the world maintain a grip on power.

America particularly needs to restore its Constitution and the checks and balances built into their system of government. They need to limit the influence of lobbys and special interest groups. They also have to restore the integrity of their press.

We will definitely have a nuclear war of some kind unless these things are done. If Ted Bundy were the captain of the Titanic he would be ramming the icebergs. This is what the current leadership of the United States is doing.

That this sort of international politics would be tolerated by humanity, in the 21st century, is unbelievable . . . but true.
edit on 28-11-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

'Huge explosion' heard in Iranian city Isfahan, Fars news agency reports - @BBCWorld

www.breakingnews.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by TitaniumL

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Xcathdra

No offense but

Seriously Iran attack Turkey???

Turkey would crush them!

It is quotes like this one that makes me urk. "Turkey would crush them". This is not a video game. We're talking about a real war here. Real lives taken away and blood shed. Widow and orphan tears and closed caskets. And you are laughing?

Fgs.

Imagine someone saying that about any of your loved ones or it really happening. Would you still be laughing?

These poor and none humanistic statements just remind me of Nazis.

This is just a shame.

What???

Hang on there just a second

So just because he is laughing at a threat Iran has made he's a Nazi ??

And wanting "Widow and orphan tears and closed caskets." ?

Erm bit of an over reaction there guys, firstly it is Iran wanting such thing, to laugh at such a threat wanting such things is not being a Nazi, it simply laughing at another threat coming from a bunch of idiots in Tehran, i love how you known Iran sympathisers have twisted it, very good guys well done

I don't know what i've done to make you mad at me.

I just said it remind me. I didn't say he's a Nazi.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Maybe they just were?

Added the link to this story on OP

"Huge Explosion" Reported in Isfahan, Iran

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

You made alot of good points in your reply. I love the Ted Bundy comparison. LMAO! It's the truth though. ~SheopleNation

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join