It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cairo rally: One day we'll kill all Jews

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Well, just to set the record straight...it was Constantine "the first official...though albeit, self proclaimed Pope"...that set to law, Heresy on those who were caught "Judaizing" by worshiping on Saturday as apposed to the newly adopted Sunday as the official day by the early Christian, (later to become the Catholic,) church...in order to separate themselves from the Jews, because of their non-belief in Christ as Savior. This started the horrendous "inquisition', that tortured and even put to death all who apposed the said law.

In the Name of religion there have been many atrocities brought forth by over zealous factions of most of the faiths of this world.

This is just human nature..."If you are not with me you are my enemy," seems to be what it is, that many stand for. And that is a shame...for I believe we are much better than that as a whole.

Nothing wrong with passionate views, until it becomes intolerant of others beliefs...then we have a problem.

Peace people...it is the only path to enlightenment

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
It is a long read but worthy of those who would like to know the real Meaning and identity of the "Jews"

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

It is very complicated, how we term the phrase, and why many hate them...interesting read to say the least.

After all it is history!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I expect nothing else from you but advocating for the devil. Nothing you write is done in honesty.

They are called Arabs. "The Arab with a camel, in an Ali Baba dress. They describe them as vile and deviant and criminal, people who don't pay taxes, people who live off the state, people who don't want to develop," she says. "The only representation is as refugees, primitive farmers and terrorists. You never see a Palestinian child or doctor or teacher or engineer or modern farmer."

That's nonsense. I don't believe it. All you need pay attention to is the self described "political radical" as in, rules for radicals. Have you read that book? I have, and i know how little Saul Alinsky and his followers care about objective facts.

Also, if the worse thing she can complain about is Palestinians being called "Arabs" (and i don't believe the rest, of the Arabs being presented in negative light, when the fact of the matter is, the relevant information of the Arab-Palestinian problem with Israel is its supposed "under-dog" status. I'm, sure if they were depicted doctors, she would accuse Israel of whitewashing the reality of the ground...hence, their is no winning with political radicals. They, like you, will distort whatever picture in order to gain leverage on their enemies) when in fact, that is PRECISELY what they are, then i guess that shows how completely incommensurate the two issues really are. And how pathetic it is that they strain to make this a bigger issue that it clearly and logically cannot be.

Here's some of the propaganda in PA textbooks (which you consider to be akin to the political slants in other countries. Absurd. I'm sure if this were 1935, you would make a one-to-one equivalence between Nazi propaganda and some other issue)

The teachings repeatedly reject Israel's right to exist, present the conflict as a religious battle for Islam, teach Israel's founding as imperialism, and actively portray a picture of the Middle East, both verbally and visually, in which Israel does not exist at all. The following description of Israel's founding represents the dominant dogma about Israel in Palestinian schoolbooks: Defining Israel's founding as a "catastrophe unprecedented in history," "a theft perpetrated by "Zionist gangs," together with numerous other hateful descriptions of Israel as "colonial imperialist" and "racist", compounded by the presentation of the conflict as a religious war, leaves no latitude for students to have positive or even neutral attitudes towards Israel. This negative imagery and religious packaging are compounded by hateful presentations of Israeli policy. The young students are imbued with a Palestinian identity as "victims" just by virtue of Israel's existence. The well-meaning student is left with no logical justification or religious option to accept Israel as a neighbor or to seek coexistence. Given the total rejection of Israel's right to exist, on nationalistic and religious grounds, Palestinian terror against Israel since Israel's founding in 1948 is defined as: "resistance … acts of most glorious heroism."[14] PA educators teach that fighting Israel is not merely a territorial conflict, but also a religious battle for Islam. The schoolbooks define the conflict with Israel as "Ribat for Allah" – "one of the actions related to Jihad for Allah, and it means: Being found in areas where there is a struggle between Muslims and their enemies".[15]

Link

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Please read the book "son of Hamas" - by the SON of the FOUNDER of Hamas.

Hamas is the ruling government in the Gaza strip. If the entire population is exposed only to Hamas propaganda, it's TV shows teaching children to kill Jews, to seek to become a Shahada (a religious martyr), to despise Israel, an its adults are being taught the same, but also repugnant revisionist history, where the bible is a Zionist forgery (YES THEY ARE TAUGHT THIS), the Palestinian people go back to 7000 BCE (Absurd. An anthrpologist would vomit at how disgustingly political this claim is. The palestinian people are Arabs. The Arabs didnt even ENTER the land of Judea - later known as Palestine - until the 7th century CE. Between 2000 BCE and 200 CE, the Jews were the primary inhabitants of the land of Israel. Before that, the Canaanites, or the namesake of the the "Palestinians", the Philistines, were a sea people from CRETE - from Greece. So how on earth can these liars say they are related to the Philistines when the Philistines were from the greek Islands, whereas Palestinian Arabs, derive their culture/language/religion from the Arab peninsula!?) the Jewish temples never existed (despite Islam being based on Hebraic tradition), etc etc. Everything the Arabs can distort, they do.

This is what PLO executive committee member Zuheir Mohsen had to say to the Dutch newspaper Truow, about the veracity of the Palestinian cause.

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

"The people are in great need of a 'myth' to fill their consciousness and imagination" - Musa Alami, in regard to the arab refugees stranded in palestine. The myth was the idea of 'nationhood", of a palestinian culture and people.

the image of Israel as a weak nation surrounded by enemies seeking its annihilation evaporated [after 1967] to be replaced by the image of an aggressive nation challenging world opinion" - Al Haythum Al-Ayubi

Dislike? yes... Hate? no... Jews seem to dislike the Palestinians about as much as the Palestinians dislike them though.

I don't understand how you can persist in this opinion. How? If someone were exposed to both medias; to the Palestinian propaganda in Gaza, and the propaganda in Israel, who do you think would come away with a more relentless and unqualified hatred of the other? Undoubtedly, the former. Undoubtedly, a Palestinian Arab would be willing to sacrifice his own life, NOT for the state (since such a thing is relatively unheard of, and lacks the necessary emotional charge to really be effective) but for his God. The former is RELIGIOUSLY taught to hate Israel, and this religious component is tied to a national component. There is a fusion of religion and nationhood in PA propaganda, whereas in Israel, any hatred that does emanate - which is considerably less - from right wing Jews, is in RESPONSE to the implacable hatred of Arabs for Jews. How else are they supposed to respond?
edit on 27-11-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Thanks for the follow up with specific references to check and look into. It's given me something to check further into today and as I find free time this week. It isn't the first time I've come to realize in a debate here that I need more time in research..but it's always appreciated when the realization comes with intelligent questioning of what I've saying, not just attacks. I have some serious food for thought..

edit on 27-11-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I expect nothing else from you but advocating for the devil. Nothing you write is done in honesty.

I said the source was biased. And I didn't write the article.

Everybody needs to see both sides my friend. Unless it's untrue?

Is the article sited not accurate?

Your opinions and research are good most of the time .......
But not always correct, and sometimes are one sided.

Here's some of the propaganda in PA textbooks (which you consider to be akin to the political slants in other countries. Absurd. I'm sure if this were 1935, you would make a one-to-one equivalence between Nazi propaganda and some other issue)

I never said I support either opinion did I?

I hope you are not calling me a nazi......
are you?

where is my dishonesty?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

She describes what she found as racism– but, more than that, a racism that prepares young Israelis for their compulsory military service

Kind of like American ROTC?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll

She describes what she found as racism– but, more than that, a racism that prepares young Israelis for their compulsory military service

Kind of like American ROTC?

Could be.

ROTC was very popular during the Vietnam war days.

At that time, the U.S. had a military draft also.

College students could avoid service as long as they maintained a certain grade level.

Many participated in ROTC and went on active duty after college.

Not sure how ROTC compares line by line to Israel's programs.

Could be similar.

Reserve Officers' Training Corps

The Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) is a college-based, officer commissioning program, predominantly in the United States. It is designed as a college elective that focuses on leadership development, problem solving, strategic planning, and professional ethics.

The concept of ROTC in the United States began with the Morrill Act of 1862 which established the land-grant colleges. Part of the federal government's requirement for these schools was that they include military tactics as part of their curriculum, forming what became known as ROTC. The college from which ROTC originated is Norwich University in Northfield, Vermont. Norwich was founded in 1819 at Norwich, Vermont, as the American Literary, Scientific and Military Academy.[5]

Until the 1960s, many major universities required compulsory ROTC for all of their male students. However, because of the protests that culminated in the opposition to U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War, compulsory ROTC was dropped in favor of voluntary programs. In some places ROTC was expelled from campus altogether, although it was always possible to participate in off-campus ROTC.

In recent years, concerted efforts are being made at some Ivy League universities that have previously banned ROTC, including Columbia, to return ROTC to campus.[8] The Harvard ROTC Program was reinstated effective 03/04/2011............

edit on Nov-27-2011 by xuenchen because:

edit on Nov-27-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Thanks for your response. That was interesting info.

There are people who will attempt to make anything Israel does look sinister. There are possibly similarities between our ROTC program, and what Israel has, however when they have it, it is "compulsory", and means they are bent on going to war.

And hell, they probably are. They are surrounded by people who wish them death, and a world that wishes them ill also. Can't say that I blame them. Survival in that area will unfortunately probably come down to who has the greatest military. Sad sad sad.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Your tactics are so dishonest, and don't bother feigning ignorance and saying "how"....I'm not in the mood to search your profile to find the innumerable times you suggest antisemitic articles, in a way in which you try to show your 'impartiality' and 'neutrality", but you know full well that a suggestion to read a particular point of view is already taking a side. You just try to act as quietly as possible, without making yourself known, or obvious...But I see right through it. So don't bother with "how", or else i might just waste 20 minutes to write up a post exposing your subversive methods.

And look at your motto "out foxing foxes"....A Fox is a zoological metaphor for a deceptive person. You describe yourself as being quite good at it.

Also, why do you have in Hebrew, all roads lead to Rome?? I really do believe that. If roads refers to the 'hierarchy', as in, all things that happen can be traced back to an authority and central intelligence in Rome, then i would absolutely agree. Undoubtedly, the Roman empire, even according to the Rabbis, who is called "Edom", who is "Esau", still rules till this day. Mankind hasn't passed beyond the domination of Rome.

The Catholic church is merely the central hub, the 'official religion'. That doesn't mean Islam (which started out as a monotheistic Christian Syrian theology which opposed the trinitarian theology of the western church), the Eastern Church, Protestantism, don't all subscribe to the same core ethos. The same moral dualism, the same gnosticism, runs beneath them all.

The elite are quite a crafty group of individuals. Appearances mean nothing. They are for the masses, for the 'psychics'...I truly subscribe to the idea that all roads lead to Rome, that Rome, which in Hebrew means 'upwards" is the ultimate idol...which is why all the spiritual relics of earlier civilizations, from earlier incarnations of mankinds history, have not surprisingly, found their way to Rome. I believe there are 8 Egyptian obelisks standing in the city today. The oldest one, right in front of St. Peters basillica.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Your tactics are so dishonest, and don't bother feigning ignorance and saying "how"....I'm not in the mood to search your profile to find the innumerable times you suggest antisemitic articles, in a way in which you try to show your 'impartiality' and 'neutrality", but you know full well that a suggestion to read a particular point of view is already taking a side. You just try to act as quietly as possible, without making yourself known, or obvious...But I see right through it. So don't bother with "how", or else i might just waste 20 minutes to write up a post exposing your subversive methods.

OK. I will bite....

Maybe it looks and sounds like all that because maybe just maybe I am really neutral.
Sometimes exposing both sides arrives at the best result.

My references to opposing views are just simply opposing views by others.

Strange how someone spends as much time as yourself to highlight speculation and assumptions and at the same time hurl wild accusations and threats.

One sided views are only correct if no other side exists.

In these discussions, many opposing views exist.

Perhaps the article in question is totally false?

Can anyone confirm either way?

but you know full well that a suggestion to read a particular point of view is already taking a side

This is your opinion and seems to be an assumption.

You just try to act as quietly as possible, without making yourself known, or obvious...But I see right through it. So don't bother with "how", or else i might just waste 20 minutes to write up a post exposing your subversive methods.

Some people might say you have done that already.

Also, why do you have in Hebrew, all roads lead to Rome?? I really do believe that. If roads refers to the 'hierarchy', as in, all things that happen can be traced back to an authority and central intelligence in Rome, then i would absolutely agree. Undoubtedly, the Roman empire, even according to the Rabbis, who is called "Edom", who is "Esau", still rules till this day. Mankind hasn't passed beyond the domination of Rome.

Becasue Rome/Hebrew/Jewish combined influences as well as individual influences had many contributions to today's systems.
(depending on which era)

I agree with your scenario.

The Catholic church is merely the central hub, the 'official religion'. That doesn't mean Islam (which started out as a monotheistic Christian Syrian theology which opposed the trinitarian theology of the western church), the Eastern Church, Protestantism, don't all subscribe to the same core ethos. The same moral dualism, the same gnosticism, runs beneath them all.

I agree.

Although I'm sure there are opposing views.

The elite are quite a crafty group of individuals. Appearances mean nothing. They are for the masses, for the 'psychics'...I truly subscribe to the idea that all roads lead to Rome, that Rome, which in Hebrew means 'upwards" is the ultimate idol...which is why all the spiritual relics of earlier civilizations, from earlier incarnations of mankinds history, have not surprisingly, found their way to Rome. I believe there are 8 Egyptian obelisks standing in the city today. The oldest one, right in front of St. Peters basillica.

Crafty like "foxes" perhaps?

I agree again.

Rome ruled in Egypt for a while, as did others over 1000's of years.

I wonder what Rome learned from the Library of Alexandria?

Some say the Vatican Archives contain many items from the Library.

Too bad Egypt today is going backwards on that road.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I was in Israel for 2 weeks in 1973.

There have been numerous general news stories of such in the decades since.

Very often, Israeli soldiers as well as civilians will risk their own lives to help save the life of an enemy COMBATANT--not just civilian.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

sounds like a emotional story you are making.Have you ever read Talmud? Seen how prophetic the protocols of elders of zion has been?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Anyone ever get the feeling that the Muslim, 'orthodox Jewish' (and even 'orthodox' Christian) religions were engineered from long ago to create conflict (amongst other things)? I don't know, just a hunch. I have no definitive proof.

But it is interesting how in the past, the Muslim religion and the Christian religion, went hand in hand with empire building and war, from long ago. It seems like this lineage of people, who are interrelated, and having a common origin, are very war-like.

en.wikipedia.org...

Khazar–Arab Wars
en.wikipedia.org...

Crusades
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 28-11-2011 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2011 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Rome bases itself almost entirely on Hebraism. They've left many markers for us. The 7 hills of Rome?? And what are hilly places in Israel called in Hebrew? "Romot"....

Rome is the de-facto religion of Esau. Its religion is the 'red stuff', easy, and nice for all. They sell their birth right - the status as Gods 'chosen' for the sake of convenience, "lentil soup" - a convenient religion which makes life convenient.

Rome precedes Israels time of greatness, just as Esau precedes Jacob. But Jacob holds onto the foot of Esau. Esau - the church of Rome - must not like that very much. They must feel horrified by the thought that the God of the Hebrews has destined them, doomed them, perhaps, to being a slave to his brother Jacob.

We find incredible analogies for whats going on in the book of Genesis. It's a basic template, an archetypal precursor, to all that happens between these two great powers in the world.

But Rome, however you'd like to look at it, must feel threatened by the Jews. This is why they center everything around the Jews...

How exciting it will be to watch these end days play out!
edit on 30-11-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I wonder what Rome learned from the Library of Alexandria?

Some say the Vatican Archives contain many items from the Library.

Too bad Egypt today is going backwards on that road.

I don't think there would be a more interesting library to explore then the Vatican archives.

Undoubtedly, those Egypt lovers, who transported 8 Egyptian obelisks into their city (the symbolism is fairly straight forward) must have some incredible books from the ancient past. The library of alexandria. Who know's what else.

Alas, us little people will never have the luxury of knowing whether that is true or not. But I would wager that it is true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join