It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major US Intelligence Agency Reveals ET Contact

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

ahah is that so?

One thing to understand when looking at the origins of crop circles is that there are MANY formations that CANNOT have been done by humans. Take this formation for example

Well that's not really true............I've seen a number of intricate man made crop circles that some crop circle believers touted as "impossible to be man made"........the Mike Hill circle that you display is no different except in size.......but that only means that a larger team than usual worked on this circle.
edit on 26-11-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Well it would have been pretty difficult, even with a large team, given the atmospheric conditions, not sure if you read it though this formation was made during a violent storm, why on earth would one make a formation of this magnitude in a big storm, surely you could wait a couple of days and do it when it is seemingly possible.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

reply to post by SplitInfinity

How do you know they don't use radio waves? Perhaps they used a medium that we would be able to receive, it wouldnt work if they used something far more advanced, so they picked a form that could be received by us....

What is funny, is that if they are able to be that advanced, don't you think it would be a SNAP for them to communicate through our language? Look at the case of Gary Wilcox! He claims he spoke to two martians and he was a common farmer with great character it seems. One that wasn't into hoaxes.

If they are dealing with NASA then it might indeed be something of a serious technical nature. How do we know they are not in communication with the martians already. There seems to be a good possibility that they live underground. I am not saying they are the ones that are in communication (if they exist at all). Maybe beings that are highly advanced could be a weaker physical being maybe being underground for long periods (thousands of years). They could be very advanced but just because they are very advanced doesn't mean that they are in a situation were they are in desperate need of a large water supply or oxygen if it is dwindling. Maybe they can make this from resources out of their earth. But if it is on a mass scale, they might think we could help them.

This is the incredible thing I think of were God comes in. He (not sure) but he could put planetary systems in situations were they are dependent on another civilization for his wise purposes etc. Setting up scenarios were there is a need, he can fill it no matter how sophisticated, large or primitive a civilization might be through out the universe etc.

Such as making the Martians deal with earthing on a equal basis. Were they have the tech toys and we have abundant natural resources. But of course there is always the possibilities that the de bunkers are right and that those martian - nasa photos are just true martian rock-dirt surroundings. But I've seen too many especially by E.G Nukeum ( I don't think I spelled that right. And Ernest Norman's account, Lonnie Zamora and Gary Wilcox haunts the heck out of me. Sometimes I think the martians (if true) could be thousand of years ahead of us. But maybe nasa is dealing with civilizations that could be millions. Such as David Adairs running into biological saucer engine that picks up on body heat. Check out is incredible mind blowing videos.

I think their are civilizations that grow structures, buildings the way we grow fingernails. If seen terraces on mars (if true) that look fingernailish. Check out Andromedia on YouTube (may not of spelled that right) I apologies if I spelled things wrong, I just don't have a good spell check at the moment!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Well it would have been pretty difficult, even with a large team, given the atmospheric conditions, not sure if you read it though this formation was made during a violent storm, why on earth would one make a formation of this magnitude in a big storm, surely you could wait a couple of days and do it when it is seemingly possible.

And where is the evidence that this crop circle was made during a violent storm?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Why would you consider humanity xenophobic? Personally, the notion that this planet is the only on to develop

life is childishly narrow in perspective. Maybe we are the most advanced form, maybe interstellar travel is

impossible for some currently unknowable reason, maybe a segment of our society has been in contact with

more advanced beings; all we can ever know is that which you see with your own eyes and rationalize through

your account. I have seen things flying around that no one is taking credit for, so I assume it is something more

advanced (but does it have to be extraterrestrial?). If they are more advanced and not here to farm us, or

slaughter, then why not tell us? We are the most prolific and adaptive multicellular species I know of, our

conscious evolution would benefit greatly by not being the tippy top of the food chain.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

It's in a book I read recently, sure I could dig deeper, find the date and look at a weather report for the area, although i don't really have time to try and convince people of things, that's for every individual to seek themselves, all you can do is point people in the right direction, the rest is their job

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

Look...I do not wish to disparage anyones Religious eliefs or if they believe in GOD in whatever concept they might think.....but in my mind....it is hard to confine the concept of a GOD....to anything that is specific to our understanding. Using a Gender name for GOD doesn't make any sense to me either.

As far as why wouldn't an advanced TECH. ALIEN race have any problems with understanding virtually every language on the planet....I believe they do and have a computer based logic of understanding to our verbaly expressed thoughts.....but it is akin to this.....There are a few people on Earth that know just about everything there is to know about a particular animal....lets say a type of STARFISH.....the people who sponser and keep their work going are at a site where the Starfish are....but they just want to observe and get particular information about these animals....they have the ability to do this at will....the Starfish have no way of preventing this....then one day a Starfish finds a tool used by these people and HIDES it. The people can easily rake the underwater reaf....find the tool but cause alot of devestation by doing so....so the people who have ben studying a way to communicate on the most primative level.....sort of carrot/stick continued...Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Just a couple of questions...and if they have been asked before, forgive me, as I did not notice them in the thread...

1) If it is only an exercise by the author, then why place it in the NSA website under the heading, "Extraterrestrial?"
2) Why do any redaction within a document that concerns an exercise?

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

It's in a book I read recently

Not having read the book's content, I can't really comment either way.

Although books vary greatly in accuracy and reliability depending on author and whether there is any agenda being pushed.
This "violent storm" could have been a light shower for all we know......or the could have been recorded for a different night altogether.

Either way........lots of things have been achieved by man........that some would say was impossible or under impossible conditions.........a couple of men aged 70+.have climbed to the top of Everest..........and Lincoln Hall, 50 was left for dead by sherpas in the dead zone of Everest.......only for him to survive the whole night and return alive.
news.bbc.co.uk...

The point being.......just because things may "seem" impossible.......it doesn't mean they are.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
Just a couple of questions...and if they have been asked before, forgive me, as I did not notice them in the thread...

1) If it is only an exercise by the author, then why place it in the NSA website under the heading, "Extraterrestrial?"
2) Why do any redaction within a document that concerns an exercise?

Thank you.

1) It is not under the heading "Extraterrestrial". It is filed under "Cryptologic Spectrum Articles".
Wikipedia:

Cryptologic Spectrum was a cryptology journal published internally by the National Security Agency, an intelligence agency of the United States government.[2] The journal was first published in 1969, until consolidation with the NSA Technical Journal in 1981.

2) Because even exercises (just like military exercises) can reveal methods and processes that are secret even so the actual content is not. i.e. I could say that 5 is the sum of the numbers 2 and 3, but the method of how I arrive at this result would be "secret". The redactions could also cover the names of crypto analysts or locations which are of course confidential.

By the way, the NSA also used the invented country of Zendia, ruled by Salvo Salasio and located in the Pacific Ocean for training purposes. The test was to decipher 300 "intercepted" military messages from "Zendia"...
The U.S. office of cartography even made real maps with Zendia smack dabb in the middle of the ocean, with topography and all and there were even fotos of "Salvo Salasio" in uniform of the "Zendian" military....and here he is:

Now... is there an island in the Pacific called Zendia, ruled by Salvio Salasio?....
edit on 26-11-2011 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
[color=413839]I know a little about cryptology. I did attend a school at Goodfellow AFB. I will look into this in my spare time. If you are interested in learning more about cryptology, feel free to click on my latest thread link in my signature.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I think it's definitely legitimate, it's on the NSA website....It is likely that they released it simply because no one can decipher it, although I feel it is definitely legitimate

They released it so somebody can help them decipher exactly what the message is.

That is my guess anyways.

they figure they haven't done it yet so maybe one of us can.

OR .....That is how they want the people to find out. By Deciphering it ourselves.

Kind of like if we figure out the message then we get the prize/ truth. Almost like they want us to earn it.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

Thank you for your reply; however, you are wrong, at least in response to question one...I typed in the word "extraterrestrial," in the NSA website and it took me here:

img.abovetopsecret.com...

As far as question two, I would question whether anyone would be identified by name in a report dealing with an exercise in cryptography. That does not make much sense, does it? Why would they identify anyone by name?

EDIT: I also note where you made allowance for "methods used," in arriving at conclusions. I can agree "trade secrets," are worth keeping.
edit on 11/26/2011 by jeichelberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

It's in a book I read recently

Not having read the book's content, I can't really comment either way.

Although books vary greatly in accuracy and reliability depending on author and whether there is any agenda being pushed.
This "violent storm" could have been a light shower for all we know......or the could have been recorded for a different night altogether.

Either way........lots of things have been achieved by man........that some would say was impossible or under impossible conditions.........a couple of men aged 70+.have climbed to the top of Everest..........and Lincoln Hall, 50 was left for dead by sherpas in the dead zone of Everest.......only for him to survive the whole night and return alive.
news.bbc.co.uk...

The point being.......just because things may "seem" impossible.......it doesn't mean they are.

I concur with LogicalOne... there is almost nothing that is impossible to humans, all humans need is motivation, manpower, funds, time... that goes for the Pyramids and for crop circles. I wonder what people will say in a thousand years about Mt. Rushmore... that we could not possibly have carved those mysterious faces into the mountain because we were such primitive people?

And by the way, the weather history for the UK shows no violent storms for the months of July and August in 2001 and Milk Hill is also not near a cliff, Milk Hill itself is a mere 300 meters high (from sea level, at location it's not even 200 meters) and there is no cliff anywhere near it.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I have only read the post. no replies.

I can see the massage is number.
they are teaching us to count.
(and No they cannot teach me to spell)
first part abcdefghijklmnopuv = 123456789
but it should end with a, again. I dont think they use zero!
then it goes to a aa, aaa, aaaa, = 1, 10, 100, 1000,
but I think some of this has been altered so we Cannot break it.
or space interferences.
the aliens are doing what has always be said in films.
use numbers to start communicating.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
reply to post by nv4711

Thank you for your reply; however, you are wrong, at least in response to question one...I typed in the word "extraterrestrial," in the NSA website and it took me here:

img.abovetopsecret.com...

No, The file name is communication_with_extraterrestrial.pdf but it is under "cryptologic spectrum" as you can see from the screen shot. When you use the keyword "extraterrestrial" to search the site, it will list all relevant files...just like google would...

As far as question two, I would question whether anyone would be identified by name in a report dealing with an exercise in cryptography. That does not make much sense, does it? Why would they identify anyone by name?

EDIT: I also note where you made allowance for "methods used," in arriving at conclusions. I can agree "trade secrets," are worth keeping.
edit on 11/26/2011 by jeichelberg because: (no reason given)

Lambros Callimahos, the author of the lecture and the original article titled "Extraterrestrial Communications" died in 1977, so no harm in 2004 to release his name. Dr. Campaigne, who in 1966 did a follow up on Callimahos article by adding a few more technical twists to the exercise Callimahos presented is also long since retired (not sure if he is still "with us"...) so no harm to release his name 35 years later.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I think it's definitely legitimate, it's on the NSA website....It is likely that they released it simply because no one can decipher it, although I feel it is definitely legitimate

They released it so somebody can help them decipher exactly what the message is.

That is my guess anyways.

they figure they haven't done it yet so maybe one of us can.

OR .....That is how they want the people to find out. By Deciphering it ourselves.

Kind of like if we figure out the message then we get the prize/ truth. Almost like they want us to earn it.

Nuh... here's the key to decipher it... so get cracking.. btw.. the solution is the periodic table...
If they hadn't the solution how else would they grade the students.... geesus people, understand it's a class room exercise for would be NSA crypto analysts... and it's from the mid 1960s....

decipher key

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
CRYPTOGRAPHY....if you happen to be a person who is really good at it.....then I pity you. These people are watched 24/7....they are sequestered into communities.....vacation at beach locations with gated community vacation condo's.

Freedom is a word that does not go well with this ability. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

Thank you. I understand.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Wow this document has been on the internet for months you guys, probably more like years. It was an NSA training exercise or something like that if I remember correctly. Seems to me someone simply took the document and attached a ridiculous story to it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join