It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO burning over russia (video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

edit on 23-11-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What I find interesting is the sound, you hear this loud roaring sound which is either supposed to be the wind or a sound from the objects zooming around. But where is the commentary from the camera guy? Or the man at the end of the vid? If I was recording something like that I think I would be yelling well loud enough to hear over the background roar. And is the guy at the end saying something? Hard to tell with the way he turns back from the camera. Either way, why is there no people noises?

And the people on the beach. Why is no one running and screaming? People freak out, it's kinda what we do. So, why is everyone just standing there? My guess... whatever was up there was expected to be there.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I hate to say this but I think this is some photo shop xf over a video of stunt kites. I know we are all hoping this is real but its on the beach, no one is pointing and screaming, and the behavor of the two lights are just like stunt kites.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ok, Heres my take.........

I believe they are Aerobatic planes/jets that may or may not have a little cgi manipulation of the Flare/smoke trail.

Their Performance is Aerobatic, and complies to the rules of our atmosphere and aeronautics.

The "wind" noise may be added or if real, is masking the sound of the engines.

The People are not screaming etc and are reacting as if it is a "Normal" air show extravaganza.

Co-incidently, just this weekend, I attended an event where a very skilled World Champion did this same sort of number....that is an Aerobatic display, with his "Pith" (I think) special...a little swift biplane. Had the same sort of smoke effect, but not lit up like this.
On the large screen, these Russian planes turn at certain times, and you can see where the "Flames" and smoke are exiting, what appears to be the wing tips.

I dont know what they exactly are, and it is possible those sneaky Russian scientists have developed a special phosphoros flare system and aircraft, or something.........Either way, they are conforming to most known aerobatic manuvoures, the only one they didnt do was the flying straight up and stalling the plane then coming straight down again.

Other than that, they are real UFOs... and I havent got a clue..

Sort of remind me of the video of the flying Orbs over the Tower Bridge in London, recently shown.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

! word KITES.
If you look you can even see the people flying them in the distance.
Just had a retake.
No....Not kites.
NEXUS!
edit on 23-11-2011 by EGH123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Besides summarizing what others have added, I will note that whatever is burning appears to be using solid fuel rockets-- not at all compatible with standard flying saucer theories and reported sightings.

Already noted:

* We do not have the original source, nor do we know if that is all of the video. What happened before and what happened after?

* As noted, already-- no narration, and no crowd response -- and that indicates that what they were watching was expected and normal.

What we would hope to see of evidence of alien life does not usually include aerobatic flight demonstration (but they did that in the movie Close Encounters!) is cause enough to BEGIN with dismissing this as evidence of aliens.

That it is advertised on YouTube with the words, "As seen on Godlike Productions" is a problem.

I doubt the video originated as a hoax; but I suspect the beginning and end of the video were edited out by someone else so as to be used to suggest evidence of aliens.

If the video had been titled, "Russian pyrotechnic airshow video" would any of us think it anything other than that?

That is where I stand at the moment. Anyone have anything to change my mind?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Kept looking.

Tags on the Youtube version include, "Petrozavodsk" and "Karelian Research Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences"

That is on Lake Onega. 12 miles to the NNW of the academy is Petrozavodsk Airport, a joint civilian/military airport-- that would be to the right from the perspective of the video. According to Wikipedia, they fly Flankers out of there.

The Youtube poster has the words, "You decide."

I have decided.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Its cgi IMO.....at 36-41 seconds its clearly evident.
Put it on full screen, watch the "aliens/object" and keep an eye on the background.
Its not tracked properly...it judders, my opinion is its cgi.

People love the lighting effects on AE and Vegas...you can make anything look magical. It could be birds, overlaid with some sort of sprite effect.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It is Astronauts returning from a 6 month stint in on the International Space Station. They landed in Kazakhstan.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
think it's just fireworks.. found some more video's..

edit on 23-11-2011 by Discover because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
it took me seconds to guess it.
have you ever seen acrobatic kites?
they can fly in small groups.
just stick flaers on them.
LOL good try.

her is a video...

link to video
edit on 23-11-2011 by buddha because: ? can not get youtube vid to work

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
My previous post, 'looks like flares' got removed....did anyone at all who saw that post think i was being serious?.....Because looking at that video, the last thing that they could possibly be is a set of flares....However, I knew some yahoo would try to say that they were, like the Phoenix lights that travel 200+ miles over the course of hours....Yet our government said it was nothing but military flares.

I apologize if my 'looks like flares' comment was Off-Topic, it was a JOKE....I was being sarcastic, guess it didn't come across, because god only knows that flares do barrel rolls.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by subcsailor

Flares or planes, HA! you have got to be kidding me rite? NO WAY! what next? swamp gas? thats deffinantly something unusual of ET, theres nothing man made that could be on fire that long without crashing, let alone exicute such perfect moves!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
,,,,any one any ideas wot this is.

The video isn't from Russia. It is a classic example of ripped off video of an actual event being labelled with a UFO title.

The footage is from the UK during an evening display at an airshow. The location is Sunderland on the north east coast of England.

What you see in the video are aircraft. The two aircraft are from the UK based SWIP Team. The aircraft are SA1100 Silence Twisters

Footage from a different perspective to the OP video. Taken from the promenade.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join