It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO burning over russia (video)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
first off i thought this was a meteor but its clearly under control of some kind,any one any ideas wot this is.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
That is an amazing video if its real, I have no idea what they are unfortunately I think its probably cgi hoax.

edit on 23-11-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Wonderful display of aerial manuevers. My first thought is acrobat manuevers by a couple planes.

If not then those are some really drunk aliens!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97
reply to post by tarifa37

naw, just flares
I don't think flares do those type of manoeuvres although I guess firework rocket style ones could. I thought it looked more like cgi. Edit to add could be malfunctioning missile. I have never seen planes that shower sparks however the manoeuvres are consistent with a stunt plane so who knows.
edit on 23-11-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97

naw, just flares

I agree. After watching full screen this is my take. They are on the beach with a lot of wind. You can see and hear that. Now take a big aerobatic kite and put a couple flares on it and send it way out there say a couple hundred feet. Easy to do.

I own an aerobatic kite. I love to use it at the beach. You can make it do these kind of tricks if you make it big enough to support the flares.

Maybe not too....but could be.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
it's definitely lens flare.

totally normal, see it all the time

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I don't think that this one is CGI actually. It looks like a genuine artifact of light on the video. If I had my software, I'd run it through, but, its not currently working. Look again...

Just for the record, I am not claiming to know WHAT this is, other than the fact that I don't think that it is CGI.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Maybe it's a hang glider or some sort of controllable flying device with flares or fireworks or something like that attached to it...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
It's an airshow, much like that of Bill Leffs'. It looks cool and exotic, but it really is a very mundane explanation for it.

Bill Leff Airshows

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Over russia?

Well we all know much they love Vodka in Russia. Obviously even meteors get drunk with it

Ko3
edit on 23-11-2011 by kid_of_3NKi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It looks like they could be a firework of some kind with the smoke coming off the back. We don't know that they are being controlled, they may just have been made to move in such a way.The circular motion also reminded me of stunt kites.

Anyway you look at it, that's a large number of people to be gathered on a beach at dusk when a 'UFO' just happened to be flying by.

One particular irritation of mine is 'UFO' videos that only show the objects for a short time and not what happened to them afterwards. Without seeing the object make it's exit we can't make a good analysis of what it is. i'm pretty sure some people purposefully flood youtube with videos like and title them 'UFO in Russia' etc when they are just a short video of something else taken out of context. Never take the youtube titles as gospel. Not saying the Op has tried to do anything like that but some people do.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Remind me of the Golden Knights airshow at night:

edit on 23-11-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Why would dozens of people be hanging around a cold, wet, windy beach? There must be some type of event to draw them so my guess is kites. They certainly move like kites and if these were UFO's it would be most unlikely that there would be dozens of people who "just happened" to be there.

STOP WITH THE 1 LINE RESPONSES PLEASE!!!

OP: you need to add more than just a single line and a link to create a thread. Tell us your opinion in your opening post from now on, please.

edit on 23-11-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I would concur and say it is a kite with some sort of flare/firework attached. Nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by outsidethesquare
it's definitely lens flare.

totally normal, see it all the time

Clearly it is
It is unidentified so it is a UFO

Now why didnt anybody see the kite flyer and where are the planes dropping the flares? Remote controll aircraft w/ flares or UFO of some sort works for me.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by subcsailor
reply to post by haven123

If not then those are some really drunk aliens!!!

You made my day

Yeah those are pretty cool, definitely under some kind of control

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I don't have any idea what it could be, but why wouldn't the cameraman zoom in???...Even just a little. Sorry for such a short response, but with a video like this its hard to tell without any given details.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Very impressive, i have no clue what it could be.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join