It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not gonna get my kids Immunised but should I do it for my Pets?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Wow, stop putting children and possibly others in danger because of your "they gonna get us thru vaccine" paranoia.

Vaccines are safe, like some previously mentioned, don't pump multiple ones within short time, and get those multi-shot ones(less volume and multiple shots at different times) instead of those "all in one" shots you normally get for vacations.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I apologize for my ranking of child mortality, here are the latest figure.

US ranks 42nd in child mortality
Child mortality rates dropping, study finds, but U.S. lags

www.greenchange.org...

What have change since the years when we ranked 29 twenty years ago?

Birth
Hepatitis B

2 Months
DTaP – Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
Hepatitis B
Hib – Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib Meningitis)
PCV – Pneumococcal disease
Polio – Inactivated polio virus vaccine
RV – Rotavirus

4 Months
DTaP
Hepatitis B – If 1st dose given at 2 months instead of birth
Hib
PCV
Polio
RV

6 Months*
DTaP
Hepatitis B
Hib
PCV
Polio
RV

12 Months*
Hepatitis A
Hib
MMR – Measles, Mumps, and Rubella
PCV
Varicella (Chickenpox)

15 Months*
DTaP – Can be given as early as 12 months.

18 Months*
Hepatitis A

Before Kindergarten*
Polio
DTaP
MMR
Varicella

New study: Nations requiring the most vaccines tend to have the worst infant mortality rates

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

I guess here in the US we love to gamble with our children's lives in the name of the big pharma prevention hoax.

No wonder the mortality of children under the age of 5 in the US is lagging, those are the years that we parents allow our children to be bombarded with vaccines

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Some more history to put this into context.

Smallpox made its appearance in the midst of the collapse of Greek and Roman civilization, with their high standards of health, hygiene, and sanitation: public baths, municipal water supply, drainage, toilets, garbage disposal, spacious, well-aired, sun-drenched living quarters, and a simple, un-spoiled diet. These factors prevented smallpox from ravaging their populations at the same time it devastated Africa and Asia. How?

During the Dark Ages in Europe, sanitation, diet, and hygiene were frightfully inadequate. Noted hygienist and dietician Doctor Herbert Shelton describes the conditions:

According to Montgomery’s English History, the streets of London and other cities were rarely more than twelve to fifteen feet wide were neither paved nor lighted. Pools of stagnant water accumulated everywhere, heaps of garbage abounded and were only removed when it began to obstruct the traffic. There was no sewage and dead dogs, cats, rubbish, rotten vegetable and fruit refuse, human and animal excreta, and slops from the kitchen were all thrown into the streets. Surrounded by high walls, cities could not expand and people were forced to live in a slum-like manner. Holes served as windows, with little or no ventilation, whole families slept in one room often in one bed, and hundreds of persons lived in one building crowded in from the sub-celler to the attic. They rarely ever washed, had no bath tubs, no underwear and wore the same clothes day and night. They lived in utmost poverty, slaved long hours, even the children worked, drank heavily of alcohol, ate like hogs of spoiled, unnatural food and suffered from malnutrition.

So we see two cultural contrasts where disease was non-existant in one and rampant in the other. Did vaccines exist in Greece and Rome? But without them, how were they spared the ravages of this disease? Certainly the Roman Empire, which controlled vast portions of Africa and Asia, was not quarantined from the rest of the world. There was one simple factor involved: standard of living.

Examination of almost all statistical data regarding diseases and vaccination show that the vaccine had little to no measurable effect on reducing illness, and in some cases actually contributed to an increase of deaths from the disease - in other words, people were killed by the very disease they were vaccinated against, and they contracted the disease from the vaccination.

from the link i provided in prev. post gnosis474.blogspot.com...

lol as if billions of years worth of evolution were worthless because big pharma said so

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
My Kaspar kitty and my baby Gandhi are alive and kicking and they are both pretty ancient, not sure how old cause I took them off the streets, but the vets estimate @18. I have had them since 2002 and kept up with their shots and they are old cranky cats. I also do not ever let them out....unless I hold them in my arms on the porch. Love your cats, love, love, love them....I truly believe you will keep them alive longer the more affection you show them, crazy you say? Yep, crazy cat lady is one of my formal titles! Hope that gives you something to consider....

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I got very sick as a child in the 70s from the vaccines.

me too!
we should consider ourselves lucky though
not only do we have immune systems comparable to wolverine or the midnighter [which said F U to the toxins we were injected]
but we managed to retain some psychic ability as well

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

human children that are held and kissed more
tend to be healthier as well

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Just because you didn't get your pet a shot and your pet happens to die.. does not mean that it could have been prevented WITH a shot.

I haven't got a shot of any kind for at least 9 years. In those 9 years I have never been 'sick-sick'. Yeah, I get a cold sometimes when I'm walking around drunk and think I don't need my coat - but that's my own fault. I've never been bed ridden for days, hospital stays..

When I was in grade school and high school I got sick ALL the time. I remember in grade 1-2 I was out for almost a month - I wrote letters to my classmates and teachers, that's how sick I was. Every other year, out for almost a week or sometimes more during the school year. I was a puking pro.

BUT who is to say that because I was getting/not getting the shots is the reason I was sick/not sick. Perhaps it was just a crazy coincidence.

Almost everything, humans or not, will eventually get SOMETHING. Everything has to die. Some lives just run out faster than others.

For someone to put their animals on a higher pedestal then their children.. something just rubs me the wrong way there..

edit on 22-11-2011 by princessgrey because: oops.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

I got very sick as a child in the 70s from the vaccines.

me too!
we should consider ourselves lucky though
not only do we have immune systems comparable to wolverine or the midnighter [which said F U to the toxins we were injected]
but we managed to retain some psychic ability as well

Indeed. You seem to be able to process information with an open mind too, regardless of how bombarded you are with propaganda. Consciousness is very powerful, I should be half dead and retarded by now with a mouth full of mercury and all those 1970's healthy wonders, like vaccines, lead paint, 2nd hand smoke in the car with the windows rolled up, no child car seats, and leaded gasoline fumes pumping through me.

Must be good genes. But that can't be true because I'm the last living member of my whole family, average age of death being 70. Is consciousness the X factor for some of us lucky ones?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I remember my mom telling me that she used let me play in mud,when i was 2-3 yr old i later realized that it was a good way to build up immunity at young age from common bacteria and virus. Babies nowadays are so protected, everything is clean, and they don't get to mingle with these bacterias at early age and become sick easier.

Sort of like the test they did with a cow(i believe), they had one cow born naturally, in farm, no human intervention during birth or few months after birth, then they also had a cow born in a clean room, no outside exposure, vaccumed room, purified food, autoclaved dishwares etc. When they brought the calf that was born and been living in the clean room outside, it got sick and died after few months.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Must be good genes. But that can't be true because I'm the last living member of my whole family, average age of death being 70. Is consciousness the X factor for some of us lucky ones?

Good genes or bad statistics and science.

I grew up in the 2nd hand smoke filled house and car, I never wore a seatbelt, I've bounced off many windshields as a kid and an adult. Got all my vaccines, and my Dad always owned gas stations. I've inhaled and ingested more lead and exhaust fumes than I care to think about!

Somehow, I've never had a broken bone or a cavity in my life. I rarely get sick, and when I do, I don't go to the doctor, it just goes away after a day or two, especially if I can afford to take a day and sleep it off.

In my opinion, the statistics that tell us all of those terrible things are bad for us are skewed and the science was junk.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Yes, I have heard that as well in one of my child development classes. I know when my kids were little I spent a lot of time interacting with them, I held them (tactile stimulation) spoke to them (auditory stimulation) and looked at them ( visual stimulation) I also nursed them so that would be taste and smell as well. I can say my kids have never been seriously sick, one time my little one got the flu, that was it. They never had antibiotics, never an ear infection....just run of the mill cold viruses that everyone gets. Both my kids are up to date on their vaccines, and never had a problem. My husband is a soldier and he has been shot up with everything and ***so far*** he is healthy as an ox.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

In my opinion, the statistics that tell us all of those terrible things are bad for us are skewed and the science was junk.

I agree, but why were they skewed? Was it on purpose? If they were skewed on purpose, how can we trust the same establishments now for good science and health advice?
I've never broken a bone either, but I get cavities like you read about. Grew up in a heavily toxic and fluoridated city, everyone in my old town has missing teeth and cavities. I always did what the dentists told me to do, and my teeth got worse. I probably have a pound of mercury in my mouth and the dentists are afraid to remove it because it's more dangerous to do that than to just leave them in they said. I disagree, leaving them in just assures me of more years of mercury gases in my blood stream vs. taking a risk of immediate harm.

How long are we going to live though? We may be healthy now but our immune systems are fighting so many things now, we're eventually going to burn that engine out. We'll have healthy lives but short life spans.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Good genes or bad statistics and science.

I grew up in the 2nd hand smoke filled house and car, I never wore a seatbelt, I've bounced off many windshields as a kid and an adult. Got all my vaccines, and my Dad always owned gas stations. I've inhaled and ingested more lead and exhaust fumes than I care to think about!

Somehow, I've never had a broken bone or a cavity in my life. I rarely get sick, and when I do, I don't go to the doctor, it just goes away after a day or two, especially if I can afford to take a day and sleep it off.

As a kid my mom smoked like a chimney, I used to free climb cliffs overlooking rivers, climb trees, play in mud of creeks, swim in creeks, you name it. No broken bones, one cavity during pregnancy, and I love the smell of exhaust.....I have not had vaccines in years but I have had several ugly bouts of flu.....I burn it out with fever, rest and hydrate. It works well for me, but I can see why if you have a demanding job you do not want to be off work for 3 days.....

did I luck out with my DNA? I do not know, I do know on my dads side of the fan, they all died of old age in their 90s. I wonder how much of our health problems are genetic and how much comes from our environment?

Vaccines for certain disease are ok, but I just do not do the flu vaccine because I LOVE fever dreams....it is my brain boiling, I know, that's really bad but at least it is not illegal like '___'.......

My mom was a bleach and Lysol addict and guess what? I got allergies like crazy!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Thanks for adding the history facts, actually many experts agree that our evolution through diseases has more to do with sanitary conditions, improvements and practices than vaccinations.

I do remember when back in the days squatting in the side of the road to do our business was a common thing, when the next latrine was too far away to wait I was already 9 when my family bought their first modern home with a working toilet, and not electrical cables hanging from the ceilling, now the same house have three toilets.

And not I am not joking, back in the days newspapers were the only toilet paper around.

Thankfully my children will never know what the old good days were used to be
edit on 22-11-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I share your concern about getting kids or pets immunized, but growing up in a family of veterinarians has shown me that they are definitely not fake or dangerous..At least not here in the USA..I haven't heard of tainted vaccines for pet immunizations before, but that doesn't mean they don't exist..

I have a 4 year old to worry about too..

There are some older and proven types of children immunizations that you should absolutely get for kids... Chicken pox, measles, rubella, maybe a few others too...

I would just go to a proven doctor and ask about any know cases of vaccine issues and if there are none, then get them..

I know about some of the newer flu shots being totally bunk and maybe even dangerous, but I am pretty sure the most common immunizations are safe, at least here in the USA..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Thanks for adding the history facts, actually many experts agree that our evolution through diseases has more to do with sanitary conditions, improvements and practices than vaccinations.

What great improvements in American sanitary conditions reduced the incidence of Hib by 99% after 1985, and reduced the incidence of varicella by about 60-80% after 1995? (Coincidentally, these are the years in which Hib and Varicella vaccines were introduced, and the decrease in incidence is closely correlated to vaccination coverage.)

Conversely, is the increased incidence of measles, pertussis, etc. in unvaccinated first world populations indicative of worsening sanitary conditions? (Coincidentally, the incidence of these diseases began to increase as vaccination rates decreased.)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Yes, I see why now why we lag on children mortality also, but hurrah we now have statistics that shows how good vacinations are, to control diseases, even if the children are dying for the control in over vaccinated great USA.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I have a fifteen year old Siamese and the only shots she ever had was when I got her out of the shelter. She's an indoor cat and we've only been to the vet twice in the last fifteen years. She's still going strong. I don't have any children. My cat fills that void. I spoil her rotten. Personally I've never had a flu shot. I just don't get sick.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Is consciousness the X factor for some of us lucky ones?

maybe that's what the X in gen X means?

my grandmother lived to 96 despite diabetes,emphysema and neuropathy
grandpa died at 91 when i was a kid [30 yr age difference] after 11 years untreated prostate cancer
great granma lived to nearly 120, farmers wife, drank a pint of rum daily and smoked cigars

exercise and proper diet? or not enough poisons in the enviroment?
my parents and stepmom are deceased most of that generation in my family have a foot in the grave.

as for propaganda, well, when you're dad is a sociopath and you realize that early on...

i took the red pill when i was 12 after reading "inside the 3rd reich" and realizing that many of the "insane and senseless experiments" had to have provided "valuable" data for the space program. i almost choked on it, iso wanted to be an astronaut since i was 4
, i have become a psychonaut instead . still hoping to see or stumble upon anti-gravity though.

awareness and vigilance [along with conciousness] are probably the key to survival in the 21st century,
TCOTBIP are making it somewhat easy IMO as they have tendency towards repetition, like the current economic collapse, which is a repeat of rome and every other collapse of civilization al the way back to babylon.

spreading diseases for power and profit have quite a history as well

definition of insanity doing the same stupid thing over and over again expecting a different result

interesting and some what related
THE ART OF PATHOGENIC WARFARE globalguerrillas.typepad.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

having majored in mathematics [college dropout, was learning more in the library than in classes,lol]

i can assure you that statistics can be made to say anything you want

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join