It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not gonna get my kids Immunised but should I do it for my Pets?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Do you feed your pets bagged, dry food? Because that is far worse for your pet then any shots.
Feeding your cat dry, bagged food is like feeding them a steady diet of potato chips.

I used to work in the rabies program for my state, get your cat the rabies shots.

I have had to lug way too many *indoor cats* to be tested for rabies because they got out and tussled with a racoon or something unknown. then the whole family has to worry about contamination.

Btw, to test for rabies, they have to put the cat down and saw its head off as the test can only be done on brain tissue.

I feed them a mix of dry food, wet packet food and a few times a week proper meat or liver or heart or something. They also frequently eat left over chicken (no bones of course) or beef lamb etc.

So if I get my cats tested for rabies and they dont have it will the Vet fix the cat back up?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Andrew Wakefield, if you truly look into what happened (did you!?? Or are you just believing headlines?) was not discredited. Please, go ahead, and look into actually what happened. Read what he said, what he concluded, and then truly tell me that the way the press vilified him made any sense. By that standard, the vaccine industry should have gone down the tubes and been discredited decades ago.

The vaccine industry is desperate not to implode, so yes, they are doing everything in their power to bring down people who are on the verge of evidence against them.

It's the same revolving door that people have no problem noticing with Monsanto, but don't believe with vaccines. The head of the CDC (center for disease control) left the CDC to work for....Merck! Hellooooooooo???????

Sherri Tenpenny, who spent 12 years as an ER doctor, said in an interview that at that time, of course she gave out the vaccines because she had been taught they were safe and effective. She said she had never bothered to even read the insert that came with the vaccines. And she said, she doubts most other doctors do either. Doctors are NOT in the know! They are just as indoctrinated as anyone.

Sherri Tenpenny also knows a hell of a lot more than most people about how Small Pox disappeared, and Polio - and why. Again, the video above! Watch it! ALL the evidence you need is in it!

What I hear in this thread are people who are parotting what they've been told from generation to generation. LOOK into what actually happened with Small Pox and Polio! Take an honest look and you'll see that the vaccinations did NOT make them go away. In fact, it's a known fact that in the latter part of last century, the ONLY North American cases of Polio were caused from the polio vaccine. This is NOT heresay - it's in medical journals. The vaccine makers do NOT hide it! That particular vaccine was a spray/nose one and is presently being used in Africa. And it just perpetuates polio! And the CDC knows this! And you can find it on their site!
HELLOOOOOOO?????????????????????

Peanut allergies: explosion in US and Canada and UK in the last 25 years. Why not in other places? Something must be going on? No? Oh that's right, wait a minute - in the early 90's when vaccinations for children were nearly tripled was the EXACT same time that explosion happened. What is IN some of the previous vaccines? Peanut oil! Helloooooooooooo????????

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClydeFrog42
reply to post by thebtheb

The fear-induced delirium on these boards is ridiculous. Automatically being afraid of anything recommended by our governing institutions seems sort of paranoid.

Sort of paranoid? A lot of people on this site believe the world is run by shape-shifting lizards, for God's sake
Anyone who rejects the overwhelming body of scientific research and evidence in favour of OMG LOOK AT HIS VID ON YOUTUBE paranoid scaremongering is, quite frankly, an idiot.

People want to believe that the world is run by a shadowy government who work in conjunction with alien lifeforms? Cool, they're not harming anyone with their wacky beliefs. People want to dispense idiotic medical advice based on their own ignorance and complete lack of critical thinking? Now we have a problem. You know what the scary thing is? Some people will actually believe that I'm a shill for Big Pharma, paid to spread disinformation on these boards.
edit on 24-11-2011 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

Andrew Wakefield has been thoroughly discredited. Even parents of members of the original "study" (12 kids!) have stepped forward and accused him of distorting and fabricating data.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
reply to post by xxcalbier

@OP: That's it. Take the advice of someone who can't even write properly. You're not a fool. Don't let these eejit opinions convince you that the only other option is non-immunization. There's a middle-ground: just find a vaccine without the neurotoxic compounds. Are you honestly going to take on board the opinions of someone who can't spell the words "dangerous" and "leukemia"? For the love of all things good, just think this through.

@xxcalbier: That's not a personal attack. It's an objective statement of fact. I apologize if I've hurt you but it stands.

As opposed to take advice from someone who really know how to use the english (?) language to manipulate people?

Just because people can't spell doesn't mean they are wrong - or vice versa as in your case.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
If you heed the medical advice of a bunch of ignorant, paranoid anti-vaccine scaremongers on a conspiracy website over the solid science and proven track record of 20th/21st century medicine then quite frankly you deserve to get ill and be pushed out of the gene pool. It's a shame that innocents (such as children, pets and the community at large) who have no say in the matter may suffer the consequences of the uniformed and irresponsible choices you made if you decide to not go down the vaccine route.
edit on 23-11-2011 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

Perhaps we shall soon se a new set of entries on The Darwin Awards

It might be the kids that suffer, but ignorance rarely skip a generation anyway.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
***snip***

I bet you didn't know aborted fetuses are used to make some of the vaccines...

Is that supposed to scare me off?

I have signed a donor card giving permission to use any part of my body after death. Why should it be different for an aborted fetus?

I wonder how many of the anti-vaccination scaremongers are donating their body to science - so that we might learn how to survive without vaccinations?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I just realized something very important. I know it's a bit late, but hey - that's what happens.

We argue these vacinations based on totally different levels.

In Denmark we are not - neither for children or pets - hammered with so many vaccinations.

I, and my kids, have had the MMR vaccinations. That's it. We haven't been offered any other.

Myself have had a number of other vaccinations because I became a sailor and went to several African nations, that had huge problems. Makes sense.

My two cats have ONE vaccination a year. My vet doesn't try to sell my any other vaccinations.

From what I read, there are many other vaccinations offered routinely in America and other places.

SO!

Perhaps we should consider TWO points:

1)
In some countries/nations it is considered a money-maker

2)
In some countries/nations (maybe even the same) the need for vaccinations is greater because of increased risks because of health problems caused by uneducated people and/or drug users.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane
I just realized something very important. I know it's a bit late, but hey - that's what happens.

We argue these vacinations based on totally different levels.

In Denmark we are not - neither for children or pets - hammered with so many vaccinations.

I, and my kids, have had the MMR vaccinations. That's it. We haven't been offered any other.

Myself have had a number of other vaccinations because I became a sailor and went to several African nations, that had huge problems. Makes sense.

My two cats have ONE vaccination a year. My vet doesn't try to sell my any other vaccinations.

From what I read, there are many other vaccinations offered routinely in America and other places.

SO!

Perhaps we should consider TWO points:

1)
In some countries/nations it is considered a money-maker

2)
In some countries/nations (maybe even the same) the need for vaccinations is greater because of increased risks because of health problems caused by uneducated people and/or drug users.

what is this? a brag? that's wonderful how your country is run but things are different around here in the states. you are forced to get 27 vaccines during your childhood. are the kids healthier these days? i can honestly say, no.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Andrew Wakefield, if you truly look into what happened (did you!?? Or are you just believing headlines?) was not discredited. Please, go ahead, and look into actually what happened. Read what he said, what he concluded, and then truly tell me that the way the press vilified him made any sense. By that standard, the vaccine industry should have gone down the tubes and been discredited decades ago.

The vaccine industry is desperate not to implode, so yes, they are doing everything in their power to bring down people who are on the verge of evidence against them.

It's the same revolving door that people have no problem noticing with Monsanto, but don't believe with vaccines. The head of the CDC (center for disease control) left the CDC to work for....Merck! Hellooooooooo???????

Sherri Tenpenny, who spent 12 years as an ER doctor, said in an interview that at that time, of course she gave out the vaccines because she had been taught they were safe and effective. She said she had never bothered to even read the insert that came with the vaccines. And she said, she doubts most other doctors do either. Doctors are NOT in the know! They are just as indoctrinated as anyone.

Sherri Tenpenny also knows a hell of a lot more than most people about how Small Pox disappeared, and Polio - and why. Again, the video above! Watch it! ALL the evidence you need is in it!

What I hear in this thread are people who are parotting what they've been told from generation to generation. LOOK into what actually happened with Small Pox and Polio! Take an honest look and you'll see that the vaccinations did NOT make them go away. In fact, it's a known fact that in the latter part of last century, the ONLY North American cases of Polio were caused from the polio vaccine. This is NOT heresay - it's in medical journals. The vaccine makers do NOT hide it! That particular vaccine was a spray/nose one and is presently being used in Africa. And it just perpetuates polio! And the CDC knows this! And you can find it on their site!
HELLOOOOOOO?????????????????????

Peanut allergies: explosion in US and Canada and UK in the last 25 years. Why not in other places? Something must be going on? No? Oh that's right, wait a minute - in the early 90's when vaccinations for children were nearly tripled was the EXACT same time that explosion happened. What is IN some of the previous vaccines? Peanut oil! Helloooooooooooo????????

That is a classic post, very well said, it should start to wake a few people up

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

Originally posted by blackrain17
***snip***

I bet you didn't know aborted fetuses are used to make some of the vaccines...

Is that supposed to scare me off?

I have signed a donor card giving permission to use any part of my body after death. Why should it be different for an aborted fetus?

I wonder how many of the anti-vaccination scaremongers are donating their body to science - so that we might learn how to survive without vaccinations?

It wasn't my intentions to scare people off. I was just stating a fact. You know those people that are against stem-cell research because aborted fetuses are used? Why do they have no problems with vaccines when aborted fetuses are used? It's because they have no clue how it's made and how it's kept quiet for all these years.

Are you really comparing your body to an aborted fetus? Do those fetus or their parents actually have a choice? Also, don't think you are doing this world a favor by donating your organs. Unless you are young and healthy, your organs are most likely useless.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join