It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS Website Bans Alex Jones

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

How are you pissed because of what other people decided to do with their stuff and that includes them not wanting to hear from this guy? How do you have any right to care about who is allowed on anyone else' private website? Who is allowed on your website?

Well,Occupy Wallstreets Website ONLY wants to hear from those who support their "brand" of protesting.

I would dare say its Hypocrisy Coming from a group that's been crying about their personal rights being violated.

It goes to show that ANYONE that says this is right,might as well quit protesting for the 99% of the rest of Americas Rights.

link   
reply to post by neo96

Sweetheart, I know it can be hard to keep up with the adults, but I clearly meant that the subject of Alex Jones was spamming the site.

link   
reply to post by FallenWun

Want to post on topic instead of making the poster the subject matter here try that out and "see how it tastes".

edit on 21-11-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by onfire49

Originally posted by Bixxi3
I notice tht the people who still support AJ are the ones that are fairly new here. If you did a search on AJ here on ATS you will see the amount of BS that has come out of his mouth. It still confuses me that there are people who will stick up for him even after years of lies. No wonder OWS wants nothing to do with him

100% correct.....if you look at most people who support AJ its weak minded individuals and people just getting into conspiracies. I even admit I liked AJ....for about 3 months. Then I realized how little added up. Besides who cares if OWS doesnt support him. If they are willing to support all those others and not AJ do his supporters really want them?

So let me get this straight…

Back in the day you listened to AJ. Now that you are so much more educated you know better?

Get over yourself and keep reading! You don’t know the truth.

By the way….who is the Nubee here? You have 133 posts.

I agree with onfire. The only people that ever preach that Alex Jones is worth anything are people that started listening to him in the last couple of years. The people that claim he has uncovered stuff can never explain why he is still then trying to uncover it and what the hell he has uncovered so far. Then they usually say something about his fake bohemian grove tape and how he does his work for free even though he profits.
All Alex has is anger, lies, and people stupid enough to spend an average of 5 years supporting it.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The comparison is very real.
Like I pointed out earlier this thread, you may not get banned or silenced for Scare em all Al talk but, there are some closet doors you just DO NOT OPEN here at ATS.
It is a fair comparison I think.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Want to post on topic instead of making the poster the subject matter here try that out and "see how it tastes".

edit on 21-11-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

If my post was not on topic then how was yours? My post was simply claiming yours is a lie. Either back it up or stop lying to argue.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
They evicted him. Those fascist pigs evicted him. Time to man the harpoons!
edit on 21-11-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That's actually not true, AJ added that in to what was there already. I posted the entire mod policy on the last page it hasnt been edited since October.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cetaphobic

First off i am not your "Sweethart" second off what part of Free Speech are people missing?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It's a private website, same as how a private Catholic school can forbid the discussion of homosexuality or inclusion of homosexuals. Or is that a right only reserved for the people you agree with?

If you start talking about hating black people while in my house, I'm well within my rights to kick you out.
Same for the OWS site.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94c4b3535645.gif[/atsimg]
reply to post by neo96

Anyway....

I Hear Alex Jones has cooties.

*fingers wiggling upwards" as he leaves the thread.....

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by ILikeStars
Alex Jones has cooties.

*fingers wiggling upwards.

Really?

Mods?

Don’t you have some candles to make or something?

That was journalistic commentary on many of the posts here and a general consenses amongst many that Alex Jones has integrity issues.

Cooties was a metaphor for the overall public's perception of Alex Jones, and the wiggling fingers upwards was a pun concerning how OWS votes amongst themselves and a correlation with most people would probably wiggle their fingers upwards in agreement.

The questions are:
Does OWS need Alex Jones?
Is Alex Jones good for OWS?

I think the answers to both may indeed be "No".

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Bixxi3
I notice tht the people who still support AJ are the ones that are fairly new here.

Originally posted by onfire49
100% correct.....if you look at most people who support AJ its weak minded individuals and people just getting into conspiracies. I

Yeah...

OK Anyway

That's funny right there, damn newbies.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cetaphobic
reply to post by seabag

I haven't gotten any money or gifts from them. I am supporting myself. Sorry, honey, but you just don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Sorry “honey” but I guess you support communism.

I didn’t see these groups supporting my local Tea Party!

When are you OWS'ers gonna wake up and see that you are OWNED? Seriously?

I’m sorry that you’re still down there doing your thing in support of things you seem to disagree with…

You do disagree with communism…right?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Nope. All for it, actually. What, did you think it was universally seen as bad by anyone who supports themselves? Haha!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Speaking of reading.... I believe I said like 5 mins ago that I just joined this site but this isnt the first time Ive ever looked into conspiracy theories.

What makes you so informed? Because your an AJ fanboy. Your right the guy who brings you a millions ways to twist stories to your agenda and scream to make your lies seem real is the best way to get informed. Come to think of it that would be a great title for an AJ book. Id read that.

As for being a newb and my post count.....your right racking up triple the amount of posts I have distinguishes us in someway. Those extra 200 some posts have made you very wise, especially considering 300 is nothing on this site. I like to think I was doing better things during that time you were racking up posts, like doing actual research, getting an education, interacting with others, seeing sun light....

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

exactly it is always some anon source thats giving him info and something big is just around the corner.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
Also, OP there's plenty of anti-Jone's shills here so beware.

They will always bring up y2k (when Jones was initially beginning). They will always bring up that the man makes money from his website (God forbid, a journalist/ producer make an income to support his family). They will always critique him as a loud loon.

They will never address when the man is right, which is far more often then wrong. They will never address the fact, that his sources come from openly available sources that are credible and come from our Government, or other media sources.

It has to mean something, when I learn about news from Infowars months before it might hit the mainstream. Months.... And yeah he might get some wrong Intel on occasion. Point is, that wrong Intel never brought our country to a War for over a decade.

How many bull$hit stories are in the main stream media?

My only critique of Jones, is I wish he would calm down. His persona is a hard pill to swallow at times, but if people just listen to the message, and not the screaming then more people would realize that the man is for the people. He's so angry, because things are just so bad...
edit on 21-11-2011 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

Totally Agree with your Thoughts on Alex Jones here . He provides the Public with INFORMATION , and it is Up to Them to Digest it and Filter the Facts from Fiction . Kind of like Watching the News on Most MSM Networks , not Everything you Hear is REAL.........

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

All Alex has is anger, lies, and people stupid enough to spend an average of 5 years supporting it.

The Occupy Wall Street movement was the inspiration for Jones’ Occupy the Fed movement. He became suspicious when President Obama and even Federal Reserve spokespeople began throwing their support behind the protests. Jones says he decided to start the Occupy the Fed movement to help keep the focus on the Fed.

Jones proceeded to roar and rant at the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas on Pearl Street, with several hundred demonstrators lining the sidewalks. The crowd cheered on, chanting “End the Fed.” “All over the United States…people are demonstrating against these private Federal Reserve branch banks,” said Jones. “This is exciting. The only way these crooks, these money-changers, these fraudsters, these ponzi scheme operators can continue is if we are ignorant. And the good news is that the people are waking up.”

Link

Like him or not,His message is the SAME as those in OWS.

Damn him for lying,and damn OWS for supporting those same lies.....Right?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Totally Agree with your Thoughts on Alex Jones here . He provides the Public with INFORMATION , and it is Up to Them to Digest it and Filter the Facts from Fiction . Kind of like Watching the News on Most MSM Networks , not Everything you Hear is REAL.........

Your right because someone who puts themselves out to be better and more truthful that the MSM should get the same excuses. We shouldnt hold any news to any standard because its just information that may or may not be true

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join