It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Air Show

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ok this is for those of you who say Iran doesn�t have the technology to build the stealth fighter. There would be a air show in Kish-Iran from Nov 24 to Nov 27. here is the website
www.iran-airshow.com...

I was told they will show and demonstrate Shafagh (Iran�s stealth fighter) plus few other Iranian made planes and helicopters.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If you will be attending, perhaps you can take some pictures for us? This seems like a trade show to me rather than a public display of flying.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
its air show

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
hey Persian take pic I want to see Iran�s stealthy Bi planes and its wooden fighters
And the sfgha (sp) is a trainer jet not a stealth fighter r
but you can believe all you want Iran does no have stealth jets or any jets that can stand up to the USAir Force.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
WestPoint23,

I never knew I'd see the day that anyone on ATS would say what I'm about to say, but here goes nothing:

Shut up. Please. You contribute absolutely 0 to ATS and you'd probably contribute even less to the U.S. Army.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
WestPoint23,

I never knew I'd see the day that anyone on ATS would say what I'm about to say, but here goes nothing:

Shut up. Please. You contribute absolutely 0 to ATS and you'd probably contribute even less to the U.S. Army.

that was a good one.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Persian,

That was no joke I just told. WestPoint23 is nothing but garbage.

Don't take anything, anything he says seriously.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
oh that really hurt
what im saying about iran is true just cuz you dont like it oh well. And every one has a right to be on ATS so i can contribute as much as i want.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
oh that really hurt
what im saying about iran is true just cuz you dont like it oh well. And every one has a right to be on ATS so i can contribute as much as i want.

Contribute? Contribute what?

And glad it hurt.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo

Originally posted by WestPoint23
oh that really hurt

Contribute? Contribute what?

And glad it hurt.

sweatmonicaIdo,

Is it a habit of yours to go around the ATS forums spewing out sarcastic remarks or am I being naive?

persian hasn't shown us any evidence of an Iranian stealth aircraft!

Our Intelligence Community has captured a photo of this secret stealth aircraft exclusively for ATS members.

Here it is:

Now that's state-of-the-art Iranian ingenuity.
We can't compete with that!

[edit on 14/9/04 by Intelearthling]

D

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Maybe sweetmonicaido is responding to the "everything that isn't American is crap" stuff Westpoint likes to give everyone a dose of. And maybe Persian can't show any pictures yet because the airshow is scheduled for November and it happens to be September right now.

I personally am skeptical of an Iranian Stealth fighter, but I'm willing to let them have a goso why don't you back off and wait for the airshow and then make a judgement. If there isn't a stealth fighter then there isn't a stealth fighter, if there is, then good for Iran.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Heres some pics of the Shafagh

The model Note the external weapons this leads me to believe it could be stealthy but not stealth plane. All US stealth planes have internal weapons as weapons on the wings are a no no for stealth.

What appears to be a real version of the plane

Sorry the pics are small the best I could find

[edit on 14-9-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Persian please take as many pics as possible, especially if they have F-14s. I really love those Tomcats.

D

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu
Persian please take as many pics as possible, especially if they have F-14s. I really love those Tomcats.

Love those planes. Especially those Phoenix missiles the carry around. A small fleet of F-14's could hold off any air attack on a carrier group.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
i have posted the biger picture

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
www.iribnews.ir...

clidk on the link and watch the end of the footage

let me know what you think.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by D
Maybe sweetmonicaido is responding to the "everything that isn't American is crap" stuff Westpoint likes to give everyone a dose of. And maybe Persian can't show any pictures yet because the airshow is scheduled for November and it happens to be September right now.

Theres got to be some somewhere.

I personally am skeptical of an Iranian Stealth fighter, but I'm willing to let them have a goso why don't you back off and wait for the airshow and then make a judgement. If there isn't a stealth fighter then there isn't a stealth fighter, if there is, then good for Iran.

I'm also skeptical. Be surprised if they did.

[edit on 14/9/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Ahem! Attention here! The F-14 happens to be of American origin! Not Iranian!

It IS a really capable aircraft, IN THE HANDS OF A CAPABLE PILOT!

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
D,

You're right. WestPoint23 and intealearthling do nothing but spew "if it ain't American, it ain't right s**t."

All you have to do is read everything they've written. They pretty much incriminate themselves each time!

Hey, I guess they're right, I can't tell them to not post. So I say to them, continue posting garbage! After all, you gotta give your best at everything!

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Sorry, but I don't think Iran has those Tomcats anymore. It's been so long and they probably haven't had maintenance in years.

My guess is they're not capable of flying anymore.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join