It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Yourself - You ARE Energy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Beautiful!
Oh the Wisdom of thousand year old trees.

I think you resurrected this thread from 2011, so verily I say unto you and whomever else reads this:

I've done the following for 3 days now, and am looking for volunteers to do similar, and come back with a trip report!
1. Anoint your forehead with oil, by dragging a line from the brow ridge up to the hairline. (I used coconut oil, but whatever floats your boat!)
2. Stand barefoot on a natural surface (dirt, stone, wood, grass, etc.)
3. Reach the crown of your head towards the sun, as if a string is attached straight thru your spine and out the top of your head.
4. OM as loudly and forcefully as you might, while slowly raising your arms to the heavens, reaching with your solar plexus like a child trying to be taller.
5. Exhale your shoulders gently down and back.
6. Repeat, where inhales elongate, and exhales relax shoulders down & back. OM to elongate, then try OM-ing during the exhale and moving the OM vibration down your spine and thru to the ground.

(Forgot to say I was playing Enya music too.)

What creative thoughts, ideas, enlightenment, physical feelings do you experience?

Thanks for playing!

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Nice OP ! Esoteric wisdom in plain language.

edit on 12-1-2019 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Back to pondering trees: have you ever been able to contemplate a tree, until it's physical qualities largely are see beyond, and it's energy-qualities, (as we imagine them), become more primary than the physical structure?
reply to: Nothin

I honestly can't say that I have. But now I do want to, haha. I feel a particular affinity towards trees, and I sometimes lay hands on them or hug them, and just feel the love. I also talk to my house plants. I have an aloe vera that is probably 20-ish years old. It's like.. a friend?

Also engage in the hugging of some favorite tree friends, and gentle and well-intentioned laying-on of hands on trees while slowly walking by them.

Have sometimes pondered how much more highly-evolved than us, that trees may be.
Got some great inspiration for that from this wonderful thread by Blendsy:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did you ever consider, that perhaps: it is your house-plants, whom are 'talking' to you? (Just kidding).

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: Nothin

Trees are antennas for those who wish/want to commune with The Creator, Hunab Ku..

Segue for You My friend... Your 'trip' through the TALL trees starts at :52 Enjoy Your ride.

www.youtube.com...

Perhaps it is us, whom are there to help the trees, in some as-yet unfathomed way?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

i have said this
plants were here before every animal and they are conscious
they are our life source
and they could wipe us out, but we are all of this earth
and i believe the earth is conscious... a Goddess

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Did you ever consider, that perhaps: it is your house-plants, whom are 'talking' to you? (Just kidding).

I... love this!

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Guys,
I've also made some changes this new year. I've been cleaning with vinegar instead of chemicals. I've been making sun tea, and 'blessing the water' like someone mentioned. Have you felt compelled to make any changes to your routine lately?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

Thank you! Feel free to add your Wisdom. It's sort of an organic exchange of thoughts on this thread.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Re: Talking to the trees, exchanging touch.

If it has effects on water, wouldn't it work on just about every thing?

www.youtube.com...

Bonus Question: What is the 1 thing a humanoid NEEDS?

Stay Hydrated... (not meant for a clue, just good, Sage advice..)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

To /u/whereislogic I want to say: Spiritual Discernment. It is a thing. You cannot tell someone else what the Holy Spirit is saying to them.

Was I doing that? Didn't notice I was giving that impression.

1 Timothy 4:1,2

4 However, the inspired word* [Lit., “the spirit.”] clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements* [Lit., “misleading spirits.” ] and teachings of demons, 2 by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

i have said this
plants were here before every animal and they are conscious
they are our life source
and they could wipe us out, but we are all of this earth
and i believe the earth is conscious... a Goddess

Yes: have seen it mentioned on ATS, but can't remember by whom. Perhaps it was you.
Have you ever seen a small-plant push-up asphalt, so that it may grow? That's a lot of energy!

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I... love this!

Glad you likey.

Guys, I've also made some changes this new year. I've been cleaning with vinegar instead of chemicals. I've been making sun tea, and 'blessing the water' like someone mentioned. Have you felt compelled to make any changes to your routine lately?

Have felt compelled to be very silly, but have been resisting very well, as can be witnessed by this completely humourless statement.

No changes, as what is essential: is eternal, and never changes.
So why not fritter and waste the hours, in an offhand way?

Beautiful! Oh the Wisdom of thousand year old trees. I think you resurrected this thread from 2011, so verily I say unto you and whomever else reads this: I've done the following for 3 days now, and am looking for volunteers to do similar, and come back with a trip report! 1. Anoint your forehead with oil, by dragging a line from the brow ridge up to the hairline. (I used coconut oil, but whatever floats your boat!) 2. Stand barefoot on a natural surface (dirt, stone, wood, grass, etc.) 3. Reach the crown of your head towards the sun, as if a string is attached straight thru your spine and out the top of your head. 4. OM as loudly and forcefully as you might, while slowly raising your arms to the heavens, reaching with your solar plexus like a child trying to be taller. 5. Exhale your shoulders gently down and back. 6. Repeat, where inhales elongate, and exhales relax shoulders down & back. OM to elongate, then try OM-ing during the exhale and moving the OM vibration down your spine and thru to the ground. (Forgot to say I was playing Enya music too.) What creative thoughts, ideas, enlightenment, physical feelings do you experience? Thanks for playing!

Am still pondering this.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Re: Talking to the trees, exchanging touch.

If it has effects on water, wouldn't it work on just about every thing?

www.youtube.com...

Bonus Question: What is the 1 thing a humanoid NEEDS?

Stay Hydrated... (not meant for a clue, just good, Sage advice..)

Oxygen? A beating heart? Retention of physical integrity? A good spanking? Love?

Energy, in the form of intentioned, or corrected water?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

plants grow stronger as a species under stress, wind for example..
just like us humans

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Have felt compelled to be very silly, but have been resisting very well

I wonder if trees ever think silly thoughts...

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

plants grow stronger as a species under stress, wind for example..
just like us humans

Good point. Also when we steal their sap through a tube, to make Maple-Syrup.
Stealing their energy, to make concentrated energy for us.

(Ok ok: maybe the song's not quite about Maple-Syrup.)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Have felt compelled to be very silly, but have been resisting very well

I wonder if trees ever think silly thoughts...

Good thinking!

If one were to imbibe alcohol made from, or imbibed with trees: and silly thoughts were to ensue; did the silly thoughts come from the trees?

Some kind of energy transfer there?
Maybe at more levels than we realize?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Today's thoughts, certainly influenced by all three tree minds of this thread! (Nothin, JimNasium, ManyMasks)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

this quote came into my mind
after reading your post

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

this quote came into my mind
after reading your post

How very yin and yang!
Also looks like a double helix-- well if you folded time, right where the earth meets the sky. Interesting...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join