It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Yourself - You ARE Energy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
To Love is to project your energy. Project yourself, you ARE energy. This is difficult to sustain --sometimes taking Active Focus.

The opposite of projecting your energy, is being passive of mind, reactive, reclusive of spirit, hence falling back in on yourself and no longer projecting, but becoming a receptacle of random vibes/waves of energies that come your way. In this state of not actively projecting yourself, you risk becoming 'reactive' to this build-up of random energy, which confounds the moment, and takes you down all kinds of tangents of mind-thought and further away from the simple beauty of projecting yourself.

When you don't project Love you don't feel love. When you don't feel it, you feel fear instead. This fear is simply a fear of 'Not-Love.' The fear of a sustained absence of Love causes you to pull backwards, like a butterfly into a cocoon, and just as a butterfly in reverse is against nature, this effort to shield yourself only allows for further energy on-onslaught that builds up to a point that is not helpful. It's too much, like over-taxed circuitry in a fuse box. It is, by perceived necessity, released out of fear and not actively projected (Love) and manifests in harmful ways, such as hateful words and hurtful actions. (The phrase 'letting off steam' is quite applicable!) People spend days, months, years in this state of sensing and responding to 'Not-Love' when in reality, it is fear of 'Not-Love' driving the train so to speak.

There are hints and glimpses to this truth in time-honored sayings, such as "It is better to give than to receive" and "There is nothing to fear, but fear itself."

Have you ever looked into the eyes of a 'closed down,' down-in-the-dumps cashier at the grocery store? Have you looked in her/his eyes and said "How are you?" while you pushed "Love" from your eyes to theirs? You know what I'm talking about. You connect with them, and by doing so you break through their cocoon, if only for those moments, and you create a positive energy connection... Love.

Conversely, if you complain at them about how long you've stood in line, they may burst out of their cocoon to 'bark back' at you to release some build up of energy from their 'over-taxed circuitry.' Nothing changes but the flow of energy. Love or Fear of Not-Love. In other words, you don't go home with more or less brocolli or potato chips, just a swap in your Energy exchange account balance.

Project Yourself. You ARE Energy.

Most of the wording came to me as I was typing. What thoughts came to you as you read it?
edit on 11/19/2011 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Trying to understand the term 'only thing to fear,is fear itself' is actually in reality,difficult because you have to understand your enemy before defeating them..

The main thing in what they mean by that is only fear what fear can do,to you/me/anyone.

And i personally believe you are correct on this matter

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I agree with this. I think that most people do. It is the "Golden Rule", afterall. You asked what came to my mind while reading and I wanted to share with you:

Church/Mass. I am not religious. I think that this practice of the community coming together and projecting love with each other is vital, and it feels like it is on the verge of disappearing.

Television. Does entertainment dumb-down the internal need to project and receive love? It sure seems like it does.

Internet. Is physical interaction required for the love interaction to happen? Surely readying message boards can evoke emotions, but is it the same?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Winged-Sphinx

Trying to understand the term 'only thing to fear,is fear itself' is actually in reality,difficult because you have to understand your enemy before defeating them..

The main thing in what they mean by that is only fear what fear can do,to you/me/anyone.

And i personally believe you are correct on this matter

And the crucial thing is... how do you deal with the 'reactionary energy release' of negative words and behaviors that spawn feelings of 'Not-Love.' If you react back in kind, you're reinforcing the flow of negative energy. If you 'change the channel' so to speak, if you project yourself despite the fear, you feel better because you do not take in the negative so much. It is easier if you realize that the reactionary negative person is coming from their own internal build-up. It's not about you. It never was. Everyone you know is fighting this bombardment. Some more than others. Some also release it better than others. You just happen to come along at an unfortunate moment. How you respond is always a choice and sometimes it takes all of you will to project Love.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Templeton

Television. Does entertainment dumb-down the internal need to project and receive love? It sure seems like it does.

Internet. Is physical interaction required for the love interaction to happen? Surely readying message boards can evoke emotions, but is it the same?

I think not only does TV and Internet quell the projection of your energy, I believe it bombards us all with 'artificial' or unnatural energy flows. (Yes, I know, here I am on the Internet spouting this! I see the contradiction.) Cell phones too.

On a side note, I read some thoughts on how shoes, particularly rubber-souled shoes, may prevent the natural energy flow. The writer advocated stepping barefoot onto the Earth daily to help balance the flow of energy through the body. You know, it made sense and if I can find this information again, I will post a link.

I must admit, I do this when I remember to, and the effect is pleasing. It may be a placebo effect, but feels good none-the-less!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Winged-Sphinx

The only thing to fear is fear itself....
It's because fear attracts things alike

Read about the nocebo effect on the psychology today website, and keep that phrase in mind, the science is there now, i have known for 20 years now, since i was 18.
I noticed something and it stuck with me

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

no way i just read the last sentence of your post after i had made my post, synchronicities have been happening a lot to me recently, heres the link i was talking about..
www.psychologytoday.com...

the reason i know this is truth is because i moved from scotland to ireland to live for 18 months and back again 8-9
i used to get bullied because i had a funny accent over there and developed their funny accent for coming back home to Scotland so i used to fake being sick (to get off school) and believe it (which is important) at that age i believed i could make myself sick by
thinking of it and i used to get ill, was always a sore throat. well fast forward to age 18 and i got a chest infection and
as i was walking up a hill i had to stop as i was finding it hard to breathe and i remember thinking, what have i done to make myself sick, and remembered when i used to make myself ill, from then on affirmations and if sniffles came i actual belief i have an army in me that like to get stronger by fighting of those little bugs, and i haven't been back to the doctors since,(over 20 years) part from injuries but they were caused by me being young and reckless with my emotions. anger hurts right back and fast sometimes.
anyway noceboing myself, affirmations and a placebo were things i didnt really know about but was doing then.
when i found out about the nocebo a few years back i was like wow.... it has a name.

i like to quote bible verses now and again because theres truth in that book that been heavily tampered with....

ask and ye will receive.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

no way i just read the last sentence of your post after i had made my post, synchronicities have been happening a lot to me recently

Oh wow, I love synchronicities like that!

But dude, you're freaking me out (in a WOW way) because you literally just described my childhood of making myself sick WITH A SORE TROAT to get out of school b/c of bullying. And subsequently learning that I could deny (or 'breathe out") a sprained ankle, and not accept it into my being. Just literally sit there and not stand up until it passes. I've done it half a dozen times.

Per the other thread... Jesus was a Nararene. They were healers.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Wow that is freaky synchronicity right there, I wonder what other parallels we have, it's not your birthday Tuesday coming as well lol.
It's great you draw I want to draw again not drew for years when I was young the things I drew the most were cubes and two snakes going up a sword, I don't need to tell you what the snakes can symbolise and cubes are prominent in the occult and psyche.
Jungs famous drawings of mandalas were supposed to represent his soul, he also went into trances when doing it.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Wow that is freaky synchronicity right there, I wonder what other parallels we have, it's not your birthday Tuesday coming as well lol.

Nope, haha. But, no kidding the country I have always felt drawn to, for whatever reason... Scotland. I like the name of it, I like scenes of it I've seen in media. Turns out, my sister traced a leg of our ancestry back to Robert the Bruce. So maybe we are related.

... when I was young the things I drew the most were cubes and two snakes going up a sword, I don't need to tell you what the snakes can symbolise and cubes are prominent in the occult and psyche.

Cubes also make me think of the 4th dimension-- Experiencing the whole of your life simultaneously. So hard to grasp but fascinating.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

My grandfathers are unknown to me, one of which noobody can even trace the name, pure mystery.
So we could well be related, we are all connected anyway... Would you consider yourself sentitive as in you can't watch the news because it fills you with sadness, do you hate waiting in Ques, did you learn more at school through your own daydreaming...
I feel a tougher childhood social conditioning could possibly make a mind stronger more sensitive and intuitive, as well as being less materialistic.
When you have noone to blame but circumstances its natural to feel a higher knowledge is guiding you, toughening you up but never breaking you, just to the edge so you can get stronger .

Science is starting to say things like we are the creators, matter reacts to our observations, feelings even thoughts.

Search and ye will find

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Hi ManyMasks!
I don't know if we are genetically related, but I swear to goodness you are my mental twin. I could well write many of your posts.

I feel a tougher childhood social conditioning could possibly make a mind stronger more sensitive and intuitive, as well as being less materialistic.

Agree. I came to the conclusion that despite a childhood where my parents didn't get along, and my loving father was a (functional) alcoholic... despite being picked on for things beyond my control... I am strangely thankful my formative years played out the way they did. I learned to see the person behind the mask, to value the innate essence of the person over superficial and fleeting appearance. And intuitively, while listening to a person talk, a different track plays along in my mind of what they really feel, if it differs from their dialogue. All of this lead me to study psychology and work as an elementary school guidance counselor, where I looked into the eyes of many a troubled child who just wanted to believe they were capable and lovable. So many hungry souls, so little time.

Yes, I do feel sensitive to the woes and suffering in the world. Of all peoples, and animals too. I will even take a spider outside instead of killing it, because I know that this is its life. Who am I put an end to it? (I would kill to protect my life and the lives of my family.) I do not condone war the way the US does it... nor the reasons. I guess I am a pacifist at heart.

I am not materialistic. I don't care about gadgets & expensive things. Cars are about getting from Point A to Point B safely and comfortably. I love people, cultures, and beautiful places. Time is the greatest gift you can ever give.

I believe in the law of attraction. If you believe something is possible... if you truly believe in the deepest fiber of your being, and you desire it with abandon, you will believe it into being.

Have you ever read 'The Four Agreements?' It is so much worth a read!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

no i haven't but read books similar, the secret was one that lead me
to the master key system, Jungs theories on the unconscious and archetypes, chaos
magick is interesting also just now.
all these things tie in with much unknown phenomenon, like the placebo
nocebo, double split experiment, self fulfilling prophecies, voodoo.

all these things are to do with how you think.

Buddha
The mind is everything. What you think you become.

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.

people just label it self help and sneer, but thoughts are precious.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

I really liked studying Jung. It's been a long time since I read anything of his, but the archetype thing really resonates with me too. And the double slit stuff is just fascinatingly mind boggling. Have they ever done an experiment where observer s actively willed the photons to go thru the left slit or the right, instead of both?

edit on 1/3/2019 by new_here because: typo

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

No I haven't, did other cool experiments though like using a polygraph machine to tell if someone was lying but I would have liked to do it.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Has it been considered that what you see and hear is an expression of yourself?
You will never experience anything outside of you.
You may hear stories that speak about you in time and space but that one does not exist....... you are ever presently seeing and hearing what is ever presently appearing.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Being passive of mind, reactive, reclusive of spirit, just means we are paying attention.

My thoughts would be that truth is subjective and dependant on one's perspective.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

i have noticed threads from years ago on ATS, with less flags and stars than they would have now, probably because the popularity of the Site has increased, to much attention is being given to set threads like Q imo. and that in itself is starting a
movement, a movement based on pure mystery, people being led instead of leading themselves.

but it is good to revive threads such as this, the beauty of this site is the diversity

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Stars didnt exist years ago. Now they do. Things have changed since then.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join