It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah's Fury And Punishments

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
i am from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

i am Are from the terrorism Kingdom
ok?

The Sa'oud bigger thievery in the world
My salary a Indian salary

ready for the translation english to Arabic and Arabic to english

Recognized on your forum from a Arabic forum

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I think I caught on clearly to what he was saying immediately.

What he is saying is that all who do not conform to the teachings of said prophet, and the law of Allah, are not serving the purpose of their creation, and therefore should die.

He is saying that anyone who is not a fundamentalist muslim must die, and I also think he believes that his purpose here is to ensure that it happens.

Consider your lives threatened by this Islamic fundamentalist.

At least that's what I got from it, anyway...

If your getting that from the subtexts to those pictures, consider that he himself has litle knowledge of the english language and most propably has litle to no idea what the subtexts say.

For me this thread is only a show of those wonderfull buildings.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
For me this thread is only a show of those wonderfull buildings.

Then is the pictures of dead school kids just a thread showing the wonderful russian school system?

Sorry dude I just had too

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I call Occam's Razor on this one.

It is plain to see that the messages contained in the picture captions clearly relate to what happens to those who do not conform to Islamic Law.

The title of the thread is "Allah's Fury and Punishments", not "Hey look at these pretty buildings I found on the net..."

The message is clear, but as to whom we are dealing with is subject to question. It could be a 14 year old kid that knows nothing, or it could be a 14 year old kid who was trained rigorously in a Madrasa. If the latter is the case, then beware. If the former, then for all we know it could be a kid from New Jersey playing games.

In any event, it doesn't really worry me, that's just what I understood was the point of the initial post.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Delta Chaos

I have to agree if this was a thread called "Gods Punishments" Talking about all who arent Christian will PAY people would be all over it but since it is a thread from 'Allah" threating us it would be Anti-Muslim to say something......Bull#

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I sincerely hope this does not turn into a "trash almasad because he is from Saudi Arabia" thread.

I have to wonder if maybe George Bush is a prophet sent by Allah to punish Saddam Hussein??

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I really can see this thread causing alot of choas now, if this is some islamic fundermentalist things could get pretty ugly. Dont get me wrong, i love to learn about different cultures and religions, just dont force it on to me and think less of me if i dont embrace it.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I sincerely hope this does not turn into a "trash almasad because he is from Saudi Arabia" thread.

I am not trying to trash anybody but does it not seem the point of the thread is "obey allah or die?"

When someone posts something like this about god people are all over them and rightly so

What is the difference?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
No, I don't think so...

I happen to believe that Gods (or Allahs, or whatever) don't threaten people.

People threaten people with thier Gods or Allahs.

They justify and hide behind thier Gods and Allahs for thier murders.

Example:

DR. GONZO: "Did you see what GOD just did to us, man?!"

RAOUL DUKE: "God didn't do that... YOU DID IT!"

If we all simply eliminated our gods as the rationale for our behaviour, then all of a sudden, we all would have to hold ourselves accountable for it. But we can't have that, now can we?

[edit on 5-9-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
...but does it not seem the point of the thread is "obey allah or die?"

Absolutely...

First story is about the people who were asked nicely to please not worship idols, and when they didn't they were killed.

The second story is about the people who had a lot of skill and talent to build incredible structures, but since all that talent and skill was not poured into faith in Allah, they were killed.

The moral of the two stories is that if you don't do as you're told, you will be killed. Simple as that.

And that is, in fact, what the Islamic fundamentalists believe, and teach their children to believe fervently in the Madrasas.

So there you have it. Get with the program, or be terminated.

[edit on 5-9-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I really can see this thread causing alot of choas now, if this is some islamic fundermentalist things could get pretty ugly. Dont get me wrong, i love to learn about different cultures and religions, just dont force it on to me and think less of me if i dont embrace it.

Thats me if you wish to sit down and discuss our two cultures cool I would love to but if you are telling me "Obey Allah or die" then screw you

Anyone can tell by my posts I am no Bible thumper but as I said before What is difference? Have we got so PC that we are scared to call a spade a spade? This is a threat plain and simple.

[edit on 5-9-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
ALMASAD - Salam Aleikum. You say that Saudi Arabia is the land of terrorism. Are you for or against that? And I understand that you have a poor salary. Can you tell us more?

Btw, the first of those pictures he posted looks like the Buddhas at Bamyan in Afghanistan, the ones the Taliban blew up a few years ago.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otts
Btw, the first of those pictures he posted looks like the Buddhas at Bamyan in Afghanistan, the ones the Taliban blew up a few years ago.

Funny, thats what i was thinking too. I think this thread is about non muslims not submitting to Islam cause the more i read this thread over and over, its becoming very clear.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by infiniteFunny, thats what i was thinking too. I think this thread is about non muslims not submitting to Islam cause the more i read this thread over and over, its becoming very clear.

More to the point, infinite, I think it is attempting to illustrate the fact that they are so completely insistent on compliance to their ideals, that they are willing to kill even their own to ensure it.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
More to the point, infinite, I think it is attempting to illustrate the fact that they are so completely insistent on compliance to their ideals, that they are willing to kill even their own to ensure it.

Extremists can be a pain

All extremists from Christians to jews, jews to muslim etc. Why cant we all just respect eachother

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Extremists can be a pain

All extremists from Christians to jews, jews to muslim etc. Why cant we all just respect eachother

I agree.

Take them all including the KKK and there ilk put them all on a island and let them slaughter and behead each other to their hearts content.

The rest of us can then have a BBQ togather and get to know each other without the mouth foamers insiting a bunch of BS

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Why cant we all just respect eachother

Because our Gods tell us we can't. It's not that we really couldn't if we tried, but that we still listen to what God says.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
But Islam,Judaism and christianity follow the same God and all are linked by abraham

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

But Islam,Judaism and christianity follow the same God and all are linked by abraham

Got a whole thread on this very subject

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Got a whole thread on this very subject

www.abovetopsecret.com...

yeah i remember it

But no matter what we do, we will still get the "my religion is better then yours" people

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join