It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah's Fury And Punishments

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Just for thre record, Islam is not the only religon that teaches god will destroy those who do not grovel before him.

I disnticntly remeber many right wing christian nuts in this country aftyer 9/11 preaching that 9/11 was the just punishment from god for being immoral, embracing homosexuality and sex other than marriage, ect. So, its a similar theme, not just Muslims.

Our friend here, i am not sure what part or point he is making. He is either a very religous Muslim, or, he is one of many non muslim foreign workers in Saudi Arabia who is constantly abused and mistreated by the racist, supremecist Saudi people themselves.

I wish him luck in his translations though and his struggle with English. I amk very interested in what he is trying to share with us, and patiently await his views.

LL1

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
I wish you guys would take another apraoch to almasad.

Although he seems to copy stuff directly from the net and doesn't elaborate much on what hes posting. The pictures in this thread are informative(not to mention those are some very nice buildings).

Try to discuss not flame ok.

I haven't seen him say anything negative.

Do you attack someone posting loads of christian stuff the same way?
(apart from the blatently racist likes of proxxx and AD that got banned for their negative posting about anyone who isn't part of their religion)

Educate him in posting methods, don't just attack ok.

EDIT: typo

[edit on 4-9-2004 by thematrix]

I just gave you an Above Vote, as you took the time to explain the laguage problem here (translator). Very detailed, good observation, excellent research.

It will be interesting for him to stay, why not? We may learn something/like a lot!
This reminds me of the hacking of the terrorist sites, not even realizing the VALUE of the messages.
I don't see how/where the "extermist" tag fits on this guy?????
How/where do you guys feel threatened, yes you are showing shows that you feel threatened.
Let's give it some time, before you start the flame/attacks.
Let's hear him out, perhaps he really has something to say.
If I'm wrong, I have tons of logs for the flame...

I've sd this b4 if your name ain't Simon, NO ONE has the right to
scare someone/anyone off...

DENY IGNORANCE RIGHT!?!?

And to the knucklehead who made the remark about "schools" and this person's posts of buildings, he's in Saudi!!! Not Chechnya, Russia...

[edit on 5-9-2004 by LL1]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
DENY IRGORANCE RIGHT!?!?

And to the knucklehead who made the remark about "schools" and this person's posts of buildings, he's in Saudi!!! Not Chechnya, Russia...

The "schools" previously mentioned in the thread are the Madrassas, the Wahhabi schools prevalent in Saudi Arabia, and responsible for the intolerant view of other religions. Bin Laden draws upon these schools for the bulk of his operatives because their understanding of subjects outside of the strict Islamic teachings are limited, and they are therefore malleable.

Wahhabism.

p.s. You meant �Deny Ignorance, Right�?

Denying Monkeys, not just for Conspiracies in Religions posts anymore�

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
You guys are assuming a whole lot here and assumption is a mother of all #-ups, as they say.

By reading the original post, I think I understand what he is trying to say.
There are two kinds of punishment in Islam, the one carried out by men, and the one carried out by God. God, and ONLY God, can punish nations, preferably in a form of flood, fire, meteor etc,etc, you know the rutine.

So, the people who build great things and do not worship one single God, will sooner or later be punished by the one and only true God and all their great buildings and works will turn to ruins.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Just for thre record, Islam is not the only religon that teaches god will destroy those who do not grovel before him.

No one doubts this

My question is why defend one and attack the other?

What is the difference if they plan on killing you in the name of God or Allah?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
no killing no killing no killing no killing

LL1

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by almasad

i am from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
i am Are from the terrorism Kingdom
ok?
The Sa'oud bigger thievery in the world
My salary a Indian salary
ready for the translation english to Arabic and Arabic to english
Recognized on your forum from a Arabic forum

What Arabic forum did you see "Above Top Secret On"?

What were they saying about "Above Top Secret"?

What type of work do you do?

LL1

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by thematrix
For me this thread is only a show of those wonderfull buildings.

Then is the pictures of dead school kids just a thread showing the wonderful russian school system?

Sorry dude I just had too

These were the "schools" I had referred to.

LL1

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Originally posted by LL1
DENY IRGORANCE RIGHT!?!?

The "schools" previously mentioned in the thread are the Madrassas, the Wahhabi schools prevalent in Saudi Arabia, and responsible for the intolerant view of other religions. Bin Laden draws upon these schools for the bulk of his operatives because their understanding of subjects outside of the strict Islamic teachings are limited, and they are therefore malleable.

Wahhabism.

p.s. You meant �Deny Ignorance, Right�?

Denying Monkeys, not just for Conspiracies in Religions posts anymore�

Didn't you stay up real late one night researching Wahhabism?
If you are that became a very interesting topic I did research on.
Thanks!

LL1

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

No one doubts this
My question is why defend one and attack the other?
What is the difference if they plan on killing you in the name of God or Allah?

Excellent point! You are correct!

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Then we agree

I think a lot of the problem is the translation

If you are not talking about killing people than I totally misunderstood your post and apologise.

By the way welcome to the Board

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
[
These were the "schools" I had referred to.

It was a misunderstanding from his first post I think it is cleared up now.

From the caption under the pictures it seemed to be just another "death to all who dont believe in (insert deity here)"

Of which I am tired of hearing from both sides

I dont think that was the meaning now

At least I didnt resort to name calling knucklehead

[edit on 5-9-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Good thing I read everything and didn't stop at the original post, or I would have flipped.

Welcome to the board Almasad, I hope that your English gets better so we may hear your thoughts.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
almasad, Welcome to Abovetopsecret. Please stay and share your thoughts.

To everyone else, this is exactly who we want to join the forum. I do anyway, I want to see nationals of every country the west has supposed problems with join so we can see and discuss the other side. If you think your side, whatever it is, has told you the definitive version of your situation then you�re a fool.

We want to discuss, not ridicule or drive away, and for those thinking he's mad for describing a god destroying a city or two, does Sodom and Gomorrah ring a bell?

almasad what is that building in the second picture? It is an amazing looking building.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Are inform the language English
After 100 years
language extremely difficult

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Are inform the language English
After 100 years
language extremely difficult

Hang in there Guy arent there translaters for email and such?

I use one for Italian for some realitives

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
LOL

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Beware speaking to certain people here: They are attracted to posts concerning Islam so they might make trouble for you.

Do not believe their offers of peace and friendship, they are lying and deceitful persons. Evil is what they do.

You can warn Americans of the fate of all evil nations, but they will not hear you. They are maddened by shaitan, and will attack you without mercy. You cannot guide those whom God has cast away. Their fate is within the fire, evil is ther resting place.

You ma'mun, take your case before the faithful only, there are some of us in America who will believe you. I am a friend of all righteous persons, and the sworn enemy of shaitan and his forces.

Arkaleus.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
you fiend
islam owing
plain
solely

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   

you fiend
islam owing
plain
solely

Again I am sorry but I cant understand your post.

Who is fiend?

Are you saying Islam owns what solely?

Keep on trying we really want to hear from you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join