It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah's Fury And Punishments

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Madaen Saleh : The designed coloney of Somud's tribes in the mountains. Allah Almighty sent Prophet Saleh (A.S) as a messenger to them. The people of Samud worshiped idols. Prophet Saleh (A.S) taught them the message of Allah Almighty and advised them to leave the worship of idols but they refused to accept the message of Allah Almighty. They mocked at the message of Allah and continued worshiping idols. Allah Almighty destroyed them by His horrible and frightful fury (because when the creation doesn�t fulfill the purpose of its creation then it would better off being destroyed). Their strong homes in mountains could not save them from the fury of Allah and death.

Qasr-e-Fareed : A famous building in �Madaen Saleh�. The disobeying people of Prophet Saleh (A.S), used to construct buildings as a hobby. There are many strange buildings and samples of sculptured stones in that stony city. Even the graveyards were sculptured out of mountains. Despite possessing such a fine skills of art they didn�t have any faith in their hearts therefore they were destroyed.

[edit on 4-9-2004 by almasad]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hi...what point are you making here? Not being rude at all......just wondering if I missed something here?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
almasad i'm still not scared of Allah, so what, you quoted something thats ages old... facts please not myths

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
i guess there is more to come?otherwise u have lost me

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
He has thus far posted 3 "Allah is the bomb" threads

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hmmmm, well, if nothing else I think those buildings carved out of stone are fascinating and really cool looking. Too bad they didn't serve God and had to die.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So does Allah condone a few of these religious acts?
9-11 ?
Russian school murders ?
Blowing up a coffe shop in Israel filled with women and children ?
Beheading innocents ?
Treating women like livestock and sometimes worse ?

Since you are into links here is a link to some more of your religions handiwork. The video link to the right of the page should get you rather excited to attend the mosque tomorrow

www.apostatesofislam.com...

[edit on 4-9-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
super that allah dude, terroristgod and childmurdergod.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I wish you guys would take another apraoch to almasad.

Although he seems to copy stuff directly from the net and doesn't elaborate much on what hes posting. The pictures in this thread are informative(not to mention those are some very nice buildings).

Try to discuss not flame ok.

I haven't seen him say anything negative.

Do you attack someone posting loads of christian stuff the same way?
(apart from the blatently racist likes of proxxx and AD that got banned for their negative posting about anyone who isn't part of their religion)

Educate him in posting methods, don't just attack ok.

EDIT: typo

[edit on 4-9-2004 by thematrix]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ok almasad, read and learn:

Posting Rules

All the other stuff

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
TrueLies

Are 'Sf in a killing civic
Bess Israel the terrorism Tstahlam no
Moslem Moslem the civilians kill this of the vanquishing conditions
And the marriage Lawalf did not invite us to a 'Lmdneen killing no
Bess said not kill infidelity oppressive who kill Moslem
An origin if he was the marriage said 'Qtlou infidelity the civilians were 'Ntheetou
With the safety

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
An origin Bush Ykraalaslam
And September events
'Een 3000 Jews?
The Jews 'Keed they doing

My language a English almost lacking a zero

Thousand 'Mreekee and no Saddam Hussein Tkreetee

bey

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by almasad
TrueLies

An origin if he was the marriage said 'Qtlou infidelity the civilians were 'Ntheetou
With the safety

WTF????????

Is this a English problem or are you talking in riddles?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by almasad
TrueLies

With the safety

...................................................................................................................................................... ......................................

.......Ok, I have no idea what you just said. Obviously english isn't your native language, so this is understandable, but don't you think that if you're going to post here, that you should be able to communicate effectively? Maybe you know someone that could help you out????

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Almasad is a Saoudi from what I've understood from him on MSN and indeed his english is very bad.

I'm sure though that after a while it'll get better. Seems hes mainly using a translator to translate what is said from and to his own language.

I've been looking for quite a while to find someone and preferably several individuals that are from the middle east to give us their perspective on modern day events.

Please don't just get pissed at him, his english isn't the best around but he IS trying to communicate with us.

As even the most extreem christian, jew, pagan, satanist and people of any other religion is entitled to share their views and experiences on ATS, I think we should all work with and give the appropriate value to an Islamic person from the middle east sharing his views.

You can only judge when you see both sides of a story and up to now we've all been judging knowing only our side.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
WTF????????

Is this a English problem or are you talking in riddles?

I have no idea,
I dont even understand this thread

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Are know a little English
Bess for six know a English
Only a reading
95 took in the school who 100
In the English

I am love all people
bye

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Please don't just get pissed at him, his english isn't the best around but he IS trying to communicate with us.

As even the most extreem christian, jew, pagan, satanist and people of any other religion is entitled to share their views and experiences on ATS, I think we should all work with and give the appropriate value to an Islamic person from the middle east sharing his views.

You can only judge when you see both sides of a story and up to now we've all been judging knowing only our side.

I am not pissed how can I be pissed if I dont have a freaking clue what he is saying?

I am all for the idea of trading thoughts and Ideas with the Muslim world who knows it might save both sides a lot of bullets and bombs but so far all I have got from this is be good or Allah is gonna git you.

The same garbage you get from the religious right here in the states

[edit on 5-9-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I think I caught on clearly to what he was saying immediately.

What he is saying is that all who do not conform to the teachings of said prophet, and the law of Allah, are not serving the purpose of their creation, and therefore should die.

He is saying that anyone who is not a fundamentalist muslim must die, and I also think he believes that his purpose here is to ensure that it happens.

Consider your lives threatened by this Islamic fundamentalist.

At least that's what I got from it, anyway...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I think I caught on clearly to what he was saying immediately.

What he is saying is that all who do not conform to the teachings of said prophet, and the law of Allah, are not serving the purpose of their creation, and therefore should die.

He is saying that anyone who is not a fundamentalist muslim must die, and I also think he believes that his purpose here is to ensure that it happens.

Consider your lives threatened by this Islamic fundamentalist.

At least that's what I got from it, anyway...

be carefully dude, pleeease dont turn this thread into another full out posting war
Im against all types of fundamentalist due to always leading to extremists

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join