It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah's Fury And Punishments

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Who is fiend? =Arkaleus
:bash:

Are you saying Islam owns what solely?

yes yes yes yes yes yes

viva Amuk

viva Amuk
viva Amuk

Arkaleus

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I take it he doesn't like Arkaleus very much
. Arkaleus, what did you mean in your post? You seem to speak in metaphors, and that's at times hard to interpret. Are you muslim? It sounded like you were saying that non-muslims will die. It's weird, at the begining I thought it was an "obey allah or die" thing...After reading more it seems like it's not...weird. I do, though, think it's funny (like Amuk said) that if it were even hinted at being an "obey the christian God or die"..then it would be FLOODED by angry people. I like how whenever somebody goes against it they have to say "I respect other cultures and stuff but....". heh heh, just my two cents...I'm kinda tired right now
Keep trying almasad.

[Edited on 12-9-2004 by Herman]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Who is fiend=Herman

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Oh no!!! Now I'm a fiend!!! Why am I a fiend, almasaad? I like you. I was talking about Arkaleus is the one who wants all the non-muslims to die.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Troll.

I'm not sure what the point of this thread was, other than conveying that Allah's will is unprecedented.

Our freind here, who says he is being paid an indian salary in Saudi Arabia does not make sense, unless of course he is an indian who has gone to work in the Middle East (quiet common), but even so, he's making very little sense. If his english was good enough to get him to this site, title this thread, and understand his first initial post and its context, then i'm quite sure he would be able to convey a coherent message.

Deep

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Got to agree with Deep. This looks like a troll to me. Can convey info when making a point then his English conveniently gets lost? Please.:shk:

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well, he said that he got to this site from an arabic site. You could be right that he's just pretending, but the stuff he is typing is pretty accurate with what a translator would say. I studied Japanese, and sometimes would talk to Japanese people online. When I didn't know something, I would use a translator. One day I got curious as to how accurate it was. I filled in the box "English to Japanese" with what I wanted to say, translated it to Japanese, then switched it to "Japanese to English" and copied and pasted the Japanese into that box. It's horrible. Try it, dictionary.com has a translator, it's really quite funny. Anyway, I don't know why he thinks I'm a fiend now, I was defending him!!!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Anyway, I don't know why he thinks I'm a fiend now, I was defending him!!!!!

Could have something to do with why the Rum is gone.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Argh, I still wanna know why I'm a fiend!!! He hasn't posted in a while.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Anyway, I don't know why he thinks I'm a fiend now, I was defending him!!!!
hi Herman
i am sorry
and Allah's i am sorry

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yeah, Almasad is definately from saudi arabia. He contacted me via MSN...and I'm convinced he is from there. He sent me a picture, and the letters on MSN align on the right side instead of the left, because that's how arabic is written.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
He contacted me via MSN...and I'm convinced he is from

you scandle

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by almasad

He contacted me via MSN...and I'm convinced he is from

you scandle

ummmm...what?

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link