It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photographer captures stunning images of UFOs above Hatfield

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BagBing

Ahh I See!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by splittheatom

This is totally my favorite thread thus far. peopel are breaking out and sharing their experiences publicly. I feel a stretch of believing what I see is real. He is lucky to have good pictures. S&F great thread

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

“I am a photographer and I often photograph the night sky and I knew it looked different to anything I had seen before."

You would have thought as a photographer he would have been able to take more accurate and distinct shots rather than something that looks to be taken of a camera not worthy of a small child who knows nothing of photography, Just saying

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I would love to see you take a better shot! Only having a 17-85mm lens at hand! That photo has been cropped but not adjusted! It was very high up and the camera will only capture what it see's. Maybe you should have a look at my photography work before commenting on things you know nothing about!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I will also add that my photo has been banded about the internet being saved and re touched etc, making the image worse!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I agree with a reply post at the link...there should be star trails after a 20 minute exposure. So I don't want to believe any of it. But what DOES bother me is that he DOES have the correct color for the objects :-)

I saw 3 UFO's traveling during that 2nd comet in the year back during that Heavens Gate stuff (BELIEVE ME).

There was an object coming out of the West sky...and I thought it was a satellite by the way it looked and moved (white star like) but as it got closer it started to "twinkle", and then I noticed that it changed it's color to that orangish-yellow color of FIRE and was the lead of 3 traveling in a V formation (one front-two back). As they were moving across the sky (way up high) and was about the size of "half a pinkie fingernail" at arms length...they skimmed across the sky like moving on ice and made no sound. I wanted to run into the house to get a pair of binoculars but I didn't want to lose them. They were shaped like the planet Saturn...with a Bulge at the top and bottom of the saucer shape. After they had passed overhead (about 15-20 seconds) *time hard to judge*

I said to myself "I thought these things were supposed to move in weird and odd angles that we can't handle"...

At that moment... the one behind the leader (on the left) moved up and swung back and forth 3 times quickly in front of the leader, then moved back to it's original position in the flight pattern.

My mouth just DROPPED.

They can read our minds!! :-)

After about 7 more seconds when they were about 60deg above the Eastern Horizon they just disappeared.

They didn't slowly fade out or flicker out....it was as if someone turned the light OFF.

They originally had a glowing feature of themselves...nothing shinning outward of it's form, just a SOLID mellow color of a flame. If you were to light a match...the color of the tip of the flame about matches it perfectly.

**If there's someone out there that doesn't believe...but "WANT'S TO", I hope this helps**

There Out There ;-)

Wish cell phones with camera's were popular back then.....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It's 2011, and we still have these fuzzy, blurry photos?

I didn't really expect to have flying cars in 2011, but I sure expected to have better UFO photos. Disappointment.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
A twenty minute exposure?

Photographer Jason Reeve took the dazzling pictures from outside his north-west-facing bedroom window, in Chantry Court, with a 20-minute exposure.

The pictures are not dazzling. They are grainy and blurry. A twenty minute exposure will also leave trails, unless the object was moving at the same rotational speed as the earth. Geo-synchronous orbit? That'd be the logical explanation for no artifacts from a 20 minute exposure.

“The object appeared to be cone shaped very high up and not moving in any direction.” He added: “After 20 minutes I looked at what I had captured and realised there were in fact four separate lights in the sky, but not visible to the naked eye. “And they where also apparently static and not moving. “The image shows a possible small trail behind the object, suggesting that the object had been moving, but in a completely different direction to everything else in the night sky.”

SO many problems with this. Was the camera mounted on a tripod? Unknown. The object not moving? Well, the earth moves, both on it's axis, and it's orbit around the sun. How could the object NOT be moving, to remain in the same place in the sky, relative to the observer, and not leave a trail? For an object to match the orbital speed of the earth is a bit hard for me to swalllow. There's either bad reporting going on, or simply another *cough cough* hoax.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Where is the 80 videos uploaded to youtube discussed in the article?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever

They're from a different person. Totally unrelated to this thread.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BagBing

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever

They're from a different person. Totally unrelated to this thread.
The last two paragraphs in the article the OP links to discuss the youtube videos so I don't see how you can say it's unrelated to this thread.

If it's in the OP article it's on topic.

You could say the youtube videos are unrelated to these photos, I'd agree with that.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
I found the youtube account of the guy that has the 80 UFO videos:

Clem Stevenson You Tube Page

Here is the link to the uploaded UFO Videos.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ronfairness
reply to post by newcovenant

You copied my signature

Yeah, sure I did.

40 posts ago.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
It's 2011, and we still have these fuzzy, blurry photos?

I didn't really expect to have flying cars in 2011

I did! I swear the children's museum I visited as a child had an exhibit... Year 2000 Family Home or something of a similar title. I am talkin' tin-foil plated everything, space-suit-looking attire, and YOU GUESSED IT -- FLYING FRACKIN' CARS!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hey there great pics very interesting ,I was playing around with brightness and contrast on the top shaped one and when you turn the contrast up and the brightness right down you can definitely see the plasma cone and trail underneath this thing ,I very recently went outside a 4am to see what my dog and the rest of the dogs in the neighbourhood were barking at (I live near Cape Town ,South Africa) I looked to the south for some reason and caught a bright white light that shot up into some clouds it was quite a distance away I thought it was a parachute flare the kind they use on boats so I assumed that it would be drifting down shortly which it did not so I waited to see if it would come out above the clouds which were quite scattered ,and it did not it was just gone ,I know it was not an aeroplane it was going too fast and there was no sound ,and no shooting star/meteor that I know of goes from the ground up ,and when it was gone all the dogs stopped barking immediately ,I know what I saw and I know they are here watching just a matter of time before they really say howdy ,so in future whenever my dog is outside barking I will be there with my camera which I should have done in the first place which I am kicking myself for now ,so when your dogs are barking at nothing apparently take your camera and go look cause they see and hear much more than humans ever could.Keep those pics coming S&F

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
They are controlling the information that we have about them. They are not a bird or plane that is not cognizant that it is being observed. Nor do they have the same physical properties and limited capabilities as the objects that we are used to capturing on film and video. They know how to limit their own exposure in no small part due to the fact that they know the limitations of our observation capabilities. Who are "they"? I do not have a good feeling about that one.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Night time pictures = proof of nothing. A light source, maybe? That's about all you can prove.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Here are some time delay photos I took with my Sony a55 with a Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8 lens.

5 minutes

45 minutes

As you can see his story just does not hold water. The rotation at 20 minutes would be between the two.

Please respect my copyright on these photos, they are for sale. See my website link in my signature.

ETA You just set your camera to "bulb" exposure as has been mentioned. I have a remote shutter release with a timer on it that I use to control how long the shutter is open. There are also manual ones with a shutter lock that will hold it open indefinitely.
edit on 20-11-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Not much to say except when I was young I remember lying in my bed and staring out of my window for what seemed like an hour or so at this strange looking orange light in the sky. I had no idea what I was looking at then or even now but it has stuck with me my entire life.

When thinking back I always wonder just what the heck it was. Anyhow, to the point... the second picture in the OP's link looks exactly like the object I remember seeing as a kid.

Strange. Never told anybody about it until now. That is the exact thing that I saw all of those years ago. This was maybe 1988 or 1989. A little freaked out to see it. Quite literally looks exactly like what I saw.

Since this was a 20 minute exposure I don't think he saw what I saw but his picture looks exactly like what I saw.
edit on 20-11-2011 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
lol what a lie i got the exif from farm7.staticflickr.com...
you can save the picture on your computer double click on it and check in properties / details
there you go canon eos 60D F4.5 exposure 1 sec iso6400 lens33mm auto white calibration

Sorry jason but your version doesnt add up.
edit on 20-11-2011 by cyberether because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join