It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of a Cancer Industry Insider

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
"I keep telling people to stop giving money to the "cancer research" because no one is frigging looking for a cure (we have several and they have been carefully hidden away from public view)...this is a multi-billion dollar per year industry and a "cure" would put a lot of people out of work."

This is one of the confessions of a cancer industry insider. I'll quote a few of her statements and link to the full article below:

NO ONE is seriously looking for a cure...at least not "serious academics"...the fringe nut cases are but of course those are the people who went into medicine as a means to help humanity and not become richer than god by next Thursday so that is a completely separate issue.

The informer also talks about her own bout with breast cancer and what she discovered during her own research:

There was also a very long list of physicians who were in the country (not as students) who had not passed medical boards as required for all practicing physicians. They had been practicing for years and had no medical license. There were American doctors who had not passed medical boards, i.e. were not licensed physicians who were also practicing at CTC...they were treating patients (NOT as a student with faculty overview, independently), they were dispensing drugs...if they are not licensed physicians they are also not licensed to dispense anything stronger than aspirin)...but they were writing prescriptions and ordering medications including chemotherapy medications for patients unsupervised. There were even unlicensed physicians who were doing surgery. Unlicensed physicians are also filing insurance claims and if they are not licensed, filing an insurance claim for services rendered is fraud of the highest magnitude. I did my research well and I had lists of names and dates and the newspaper blew me off and would not cover the story. The TV stations did likewise.

The informer decided not to go the traditional cancer therapy route:

Personally, I chose to not have surgery, not have chemotherapy and not have radiation (what and lose my waist length hair? I do not think so!)...I used Essiac...to excellent response and still have all the associated body parts (and the hair)..

Full article:
www.henrymakow.com...

Also, some information on Essiac: (which has been shown to help cancer patients!)
www.essiacinfo.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Let's see some proof.

My wife is a Research Scientist.

What you are saying needs to be backed up with facts.

It is also offensive to many hard working professional people.

There are many problems in Health Care.

Not calling the OP a liar....But I have to see more.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Um, I didn't write it.

I quoted it and posted the original article link at the bottom.

I am not, myself, taking a stand. I simply posted the article as an item of interest, and leaving it to you to draw your own conclusions.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
reply to post by MRuss

Let's see some proof.

So you're saying its a bad thing to insult snake oil (chemotherapy ) salesman?

I take it this means you actually think cancer is unstoppable unless you poison yourself with drugs, surgery and chemo?

You actually trust pharmaceutical companies and doctors who give you "medicine" that causes cancer instead of fighting it?

Just trying to clarify your post.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well [snip], I assure you with great confidence that there are people actively trying to find a cure for cancer. I do research in a laboratory (mostly on malaria), but there are people who work in adjacent labs, and indeed our lab, that are researching on drugs to combat cancer.

It really annoys me when people like you just spout off the claim that people like me, and other hard working researchers, just sit off all day and *actively* try and do something so immoral as to condemn other people to death
edit on 19/11/11 by masqua because: Removed personal attack

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cataka

Originally posted by whyamIhere
reply to post by MRuss

Let's see some proof.

So you're saying its a bad thing to insult snake oil (chemotherapy ) salesman?

I take it this means you actually think cancer is unstoppable unless you poison yourself with drugs, surgery and chemo?

You actually trust pharmaceutical companies and doctors who give you "medicine" that causes cancer instead of fighting it?

Just trying to clarify your post.

I did not say I trusted anybody.

I say show me some facts before you insult many hard working people.

What cure are they hiding?

*Note to OP....Didn't call you anything. Just want to see the cure they are hiding.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

It really annoys me when people like you just spout off the claim that people like me, and other hard working researchers, just sit off all day and *actively* try and do something so immoral as to condemn other people to death

I'm sure there are many dedicated researchers out there but my question is,
are there enough and are they being properly funded ??

The FACT is, $billions every year are donated by people to organizations that say they are looking for a cure..

IMO, it appears MOST of this money goes to detection and treatment rather than looking for an actual cure..

There's big money in cancer detection/treatment..

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I know someone who does research in cancer and he recently got several million government funding for his research. He is working on a product that is likely to hit the market.

In other words, I don't believe a thing of the OP. My "insider" info says the exact opposite and I know I can trust the source.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
Well moron, I assure you with great confidence that there are people actively trying to find a cure for cancer. I do research in a laboratory (mostly on malaria), but there are people who work in adjacent labs, and indeed our lab, that are researching on drugs to combat cancer.

Drugs to combat cancer are treatments (expensive ones). Further illustrates the point.

They might be looking for cures, but who approves of and funds that research?

There's a reason to by cynical here. We openly see how the industry works. Their bottom line is profit. Profit. There is no cure in sight if profit is the goal. The money is funding treatments. If they ever found a cure, it would shake the economy. Overnight so many people could lose jobs. So, treatments are their answer. As long as those "get better," that's enough for most people and it is exactly what the profit seekers want. If you come up with something that is too effective, previous treatments that took a lot of money to fund and find are suddenly off the market.

I'm cynical in this sense, and I believe I have valid reasons.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

I was cured of cancer. 24 years ago.
The research, drugs, doctors, technicians, and equipment which I (and my insurance) paid for were well worth the price.
People I knew, with the same cancer, who chose the "wheat grass" route, are dead.

edit on 11/18/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Cancer Incorporated

www.whale.to...

I personally like this take :

"We are not dealing with a scientific problem. We are dealing with a political issue."--Samuel Epstein, M.D.

[CANCER INDUSTRY Psychology. Going back over 100 years numerous medical men such as Coley, Hoffer, Burzynski, Gerson, Ivy, Burton, Manner, Revici, Hamer (95% cure rate), Issels, Beres, Moerman, Pallares, Nichols, Willner, scientists/researchers such as Warburg, Rife, Koch, Reams, Naessens, Beljansky, Kelley, Krebs, Stone, Beard, Budwig, Cantwell, Livingstone, Beres, Lakhovsky, healers such as Keller, Shulze, Breuss, Kushi, Binzel, Hoxsey, Caisse, Wigmore, Vonderplanitz etc, (and age old medicine such as Urine therapy) have found answers to cancer, the combined knowledge of which would cure most, if not all, cancers, certainly combined with the knowledge the Elite keep to themselves which is 100-500+ years ahead of anything we are allowed to use (see: Suppressed/secret technology).

However, the Medical Mafia (with the help of the Elite) has suppressed all this non-pharma (Allopathic) cancer knowledge (Reason 1: $400 Billion yearly turnover. 2: Human genocide) as well the causes (and prevention), the main suspects being Death Towers, Chemtrails, Junk Food, chemicals and drugs such as Pesticides, and vaccines, along with sugar, root-canals and miasms, while they have actively promoted the widespread use of cancer agents, such as fluoridation, Aspartame & MSG (see the full set here). And the deaths resulting from this enforced, mostly deadly cancer medicine, can be added to the 783,936 yearly USA Allopathic deaths. To compound that Mammography is completely ineffective and dangerous, spreads fear, and Nobel laureate, Dr. John Gofman, believed that 50% of cancer was caused by unnecessary radiation primarily related to diagnostic x-ray studies!

Meanwhile everyone thinks just toxic Allopathic medicine such as radiation, and chemotherapy is the only proven treatment for cancer (even though chemo has been well proven to be useless in most cancers and even they only claim 5 year survival of 50%-70% of Leukemia in children, while 4 out of 5 Leukemia patients still die--and surgery is their best cancer therapy!) while Homeopathy, Nutritional medicine, Herbal medicine, Hydrotherapy, Hyperthermia, Diet therapy, Naturopathy, Electronic Medicine, Oxygen therapy, Laetrile, Cleansing, Enzyme therapy, Lymph therapy etc is considered quackery, as their 'Expert' like Waxman claim through the media. How's that for a perfect example of mass mind control, and FASCISM? With just one disease and one type of drug. Vying with vaccination as the most lucrative and nastiest racket of The Medical Mafia.]

www.whale.to...

Cancer is DEAD: Cancer cures from A to Z
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Phage.

Thanks for replying.

I am really glad you are cancer free today. Thanks for sharing that.

I believe there are very good people researching and fighting for a cure for cancer. These hard working people wouldn't be privy to what goes on at the top, however. I have read (and watched--on segments of 60 Minutes, etc.) that some promising cancer treatments have fallen by the wayside or got lost on the radar somehow. This is easily researched.

My best friend died of breast cancer a few years ago. A very aggresive type (Her2Neu) and despite all of the radiation, surgery, the promising chemo that targets that type of cancer etc., she passed away. But I do believe her life was prolonged. I do believe the medical people who cared for her wanted her to live.

I'm just not convinced that, like free energy devices are to the oil thugs, the cure for cancer is a welcome thing in the higher echelons of big pharma. There is plenty of evidence to support this assertation---mainstream evidence--and plenty of people to whom this theory greatly concerns.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Perhaps the problem is in the words, "the cure for cancer".
Cancer is not a single disease. Some cancers are more treatable than others. Progress is being made.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Thanks for posting that. As I said in an earlier reply, there is a ton of research on this phenomenon. You could spend a week researching cures that have fallen by the wayside, tales of suppression and the sudden disappearance of promising research with demonstrated results. Volumes of books have been written about it.

I guess one has to be interested enough to jump into the topic and spend some real time on it.

I was diagnosed with MS---was put on serious MS drugs ($1,000 a month, flu-like side effects, injected into the muscle--serious drugs) and years later it was discovered I was merely allergic to wheat. My research during that time led me to quite a few epiphanies. In the end, it was "me" who finally figured out what was wrong with my body. Not one medical professional had ever tested me for celiac disease, although the symptoms overlap with MS.

We have to advocate for ourselves, do our own research and use our intuition when it comes to our health.

I'm not sure what the repercussions would have been if I had stayed on that course of MS drugs for the rest of my life--as they wanted me to. I only know I feel great today---and still continue to heal.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
What also needs to be pointed out the process of bringing a drug to market.

It takes ten years at a minimum.

The cure for some forms may be in the pipeline.

I lost my Dad 3 months ago to Cancer.

I had some removed last year.

Like Phage said "There are many different forms of Cancer".

I can assure you people are working hard.

PS. I know you didn't write the article.

But lets not quit funding these brilliant people.

The life they save could someday be yours.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

In 1977, Caisse sold the essiac formula to a Canadian company, which attempted to commercialize the product.

The company was unable to show any efficacy of essiac against cancer, as repeated laboratory tests showed that essiac failed to slow tumor growth and, in large enough doses, killed test animals. In a number of studies, essiac actually increased the rate of cancer growth.

As a result both the U.S. and Canadian governments refused to approve essiac as a medical treatment. Essiac was instead marketed as a dietary supplement, subject to much looser regulation and not required to show any proof of effectiveness.

Source

When I get cancer, I think I will stick to the "fake" cures that are prescribed by Doctors.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
One promising "cure" that has been floating around for a while is the Kanzius Machine, which uses radio waves to target cancerous tumors and cells. The problem being worked on is how to not to damage other organs.

It was hard to for these men to get funding---even though there had been promising results. I try to keep up on how this new technology for cancer is developing. It's worth keeping an eye on.

www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 18-11-2011 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There has been vast gains in knowledge available to people who who work in natural medicine over these 25 years. And if the only thing those people you spoke of did was add wheatgrass to their diet it's no wonder they failed.

There is no "magic bullet" that will prevent and cure cancer. It's a lifestyle change that requires what most people in America lack: willpower and discipline.

You can get someone to change their religion easier than you can get them to change their diet. The bottom line is that there is nothing on Earth that will cure any sickness other than your body. That's what the immune system does and why your body has slower than Wolverine healing factor.

Your body fights off cancer all the time naturally because it is healthy enough to do so. When you feed it junk it becomes junk and your body can no longer fight cancer. By rebuilding your body with better materials, it is then healthy enough to do what it normally does and take care of the cancer by itself.

And while wheat grass is one of those tools to be used, it needs to be used in a synergistic manner with other foods in order to work.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cataka
reply to post by Phage

There has been vast gains in knowledge available to people who who work in natural medicine over these 25 years. And if the only thing those people you spoke of did was add wheatgrass to their diet it's no wonder they failed.

There is no "magic bullet" that will prevent and cure cancer. It's a lifestyle change that requires what most people in America lack: willpower and discipline.

You can get someone to change their religion easier than you can get them to change their diet. The bottom line is that there is nothing on Earth that will cure any sickness other than your body. That's what the immune system does and why your body has slower than Wolverine healing factor.

Your body fights off cancer all the time naturally because it is healthy enough to do so. When you feed it junk it becomes junk and your body can no longer fight cancer. By rebuilding your body with better materials, it is then healthy enough to do what it normally does and take care of the cancer by itself.

And while wheat grass is one of those tools to be used, it needs to be used in a synergistic manner with other foods in order to work.

Just have to say here that many people wo were health food fanatics, exercised and ate right, never worked with dangerous chemicals or smoked, still got cancer.

I always thought that I would do the natural route if I got cancer. Funny now that I have cancer I have decided on the traditional route with chemo and doing wonderful. I will not die and I will not lose my breast. Many people lose all faith in doctors but there are truly caring souls out there and that is why they chose to save lives for a living. I am in such good hands. They make sure you are doing well physically as well as emotionaly through the whole process. Millions of people choose traditional methods and have lived for many, many years after.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
How could anyone believe there is a conspiracy to keep a cure off the market? You are insulting the good people who research a cure' We are closer every year.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join