It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Eye

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Does anyone have their Third Eye open or activated, or knows someone who does? What is the experience like? Do you get to travel to other dimensions or see the supernatural side of this world?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I do not, but sure am curious on how to open it. Everything I read makes it so complicated and time consuming that I can never follow along.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
its like the buddha and his "enlightenment"

doesn't exisit so far. Nobody can demonstrate these things , only subjective experinces fueled by there imagination and many times a hullucigon

You can keep looking but you won't won't find it . Its just something to sucker people in , and get them to devote decades of their lives chasing something that was meant to be a metaphor

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0
Does anyone have their Third Eye open or activated, or knows someone who does? What is the experience like? Do you get to travel to other dimensions or see the supernatural side of this world?

1. Yes my third Eye is activated(open) as well as many people I know.
    2. The experience is varied depending on your level of understanding.
    3. By the use of the word "Travel" you have made this question hard to answer but a simple one is yes.

I will post with a basic guideline for you.

Originally posted by Harles
I do not, but sure am curious on how to open it. Everything I read makes it so complicated and time consuming that I can never follow along.

It is only as easy as you are open and willing to learn. I will post to to help with understanding.

Originally posted by yourboycal2
its like the buddha and his "enlightenment"

doesn't exisit so far. Nobody can demonstrate these things , only subjective experinces fueled by there imagination and many times a hullucigon

You can keep looking but you won't won't find it . Its just something to sucker people in , and get them to devote decades of their lives chasing something that was meant to be a metaphor

Those with no reference are lost to it. It does not exist to those that do not take the time to understand and choose to live in a state of closure and remain asleep.

I will post with the basic understandings and techniques to open and use the third Eye.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The egyptian royalty seem to have been able to use thier third eye, alot of evidence to support this.

www.crystalinks.com...

It might be as much to do with meditiation as it is to dow ith being bred with the purpose of enlarging this gland to make the process to 'activate' or open it easyer.

Rumors are that the less you think for yourself and the more TV, films and other inactive pastimes are reducing our ability to make use of this strange gland.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

It does not mean necessarily a trip to multiple dimensions right after you have it opened. I would say you start thinking of the world in another way, you feel energy that in the past you did not. At first this is scary but as it becomes a habit it feels great indeed.

Although the greatest advice I can give you is to keep an open mind and to have the less attachment as possible related to your spiritual experiences
. Do not believe any of my word, just take what feels right and experience, this is what life is about

Thruthseek3r

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0

My husband has but it's not what you think it is, first it took him a year to have it opened ad he says it's extremely painful, as pressure in that area to the point where you think your head might explode. Now that he is past that phase, he just gets things more clearer now. He doesn't see ghosts or other dimensions, he just understands how things work now. That's it, i can't fully explain it but that is what he says.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

"Those with no reference are lost to it. It does not exist to those that do not take the time to understand and choose to live in a state of closure and remain asleep."

I can take you to a magical place in the heavens , it involves deep meditation , You will see things and visit places you never imagined . There are little choclate men running around , with flying unicorns. Wanna try it ?

BTW, If you have no reference you will be lost to it , just a warning

ANd yea this magical place does not exist to those that do not take the time to understand

But if you can't visit this magical place , then you should remain asleep because your ignorant and can't even understand my dillusional rantings about things that don't exisit

Your only fooling your self , and dragging others with you , I know people like you don't really care if its true or not because your "feelings" tell you how true it must be

You could careless who you lead along the wrong paths in life.

But i do care. You have zero evidence to back up anything you say . Its all subjective hearsay with no basis of it being real.

Wild imaginations

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

What a pile of BS. It sounds like mystery school gate keeping stuff to me. Now some of the scriptures lack positive energy and Spirit in them, I only follow highest love. Ie. you take anything and turn it around and turn up the frequency on the love and kindness, to mind boggling heights and you might have just barely toed onto the platform the Family above is on. And just about everything here is a trap.

But Yeshua did say, we are to shine our light without a bowl or lense on the truth, shine it true, shine it clear and strident without mystery, lies, or veils.

Christ actually shows the way of the mystic, we are all, each and every single one of us, to see through all the world and its programming, and yes that includes the religons and controllers nonsense, and seek within, ask for our sight and hearing (this is direct by the way, to Source) to be healed, and keep our love and goodness/kindness alive and thriving, rejecting all false programs, even in religions, that interfere with that, to shine forth our greater light (thats finding the pearl) into the world. To do what Christ has done and even greater things. Matthew 13 is the a whole chapter on the personal search, emptying your cup of programs each day, shining our light and the way of the mystic, but there are ever so much. In the next post I'll pull some interesting quotes up via the astrology guide, oops I mean the bible. There is Goodness and Light there too.

Everyone is to seek, and to connect within, via the true Christus/Christ cyrstal within us, another symbolism for intercessor, basically those hexagram shaped calcite crystals in our pineal, that seem to duplicate the hexagram shapes of the crystals in the sunlight in my pictures. Hmmmm......wonder why.

We're to seek to lucid dream and to astrally project. Those realms including the nde one, that plane, is basically the real one, at least the real one within the dream.

Man, I know those guys don't want us to wake up. I understand their immature, closed pineal pinecone at the vatican, casting a spell with Egyptian magic in stone, in plain sight.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Journey Over The Rainbow, Draw Forth Your Light,

Never saw any chocolate covered bunnies yet, though there are some blue skinned gate keepers here in the dream realm and have seen the Central Star and Grand Central Station.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

Dear OP, this 7 page thread and ebook will help you on your way.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
New free e-book teaches you how to have an OOBE in 3 days...

They're popping out all over the thread. And I sent the link to a friend in the east and he has had several obe's beginning the first day.

This is all pineal, stargate related.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Ecclesiastes 12:6-7

Remember him—before the silver cord is severed,
and the golden bowl is broken;
before the pitcher is shattered at the spring,
and the wheel broken at the well,
and the dust returns to the ground it came from,
and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

Oh my what is this talking about.

Well we wouldn't all be able to prove that silver cord thingy unless we were all being nudged, hint hint, to prove it for ourselves, now would we?

edit on 18-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Heres Psalm 36

Your steadfast love, O Lord, extends to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the clouds.

Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains,
your judgments are like the great deep;

you save humans and animals alike, O Lord.
How precious is your steadfast love, O God!

All people may take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
They feast on the abundance of your house,

and you give them drink from the river of your delights.
For with you is the fountain of life;
in your light we see light.

There are many references to the rivers, the wellspring, the crystal waters. Wonder what it truly means.

BOOK I

Psalms 1–41

Psalm 1

2But his delight is in the law of the Lord,

and on his law he meditates day and night.

3He is like a tree planted by streams of water,

which yields its fruit in season

and whose leaf does not wither.

Whatever he does prospers.

and

Isaiah 12:3, "With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation."

Isaiah 55:1 "Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters"

Psalm 64:1 "O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water"

Psalm 42:1-2 "As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?"

Revelations 22:1 "the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb"

John 4:14 "Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life"

John 7:37 "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink"

Seek with the pineal activation. I don't think it should hurt, simply using your psi, lucid dreaming, seeking obe's, meditation, or striving to speak within your heart to the minds of your loved ones, doing a heart chakra meditation, and truly truly striving to feel empathy for them. Not, why are they hurting my feelings. Dont care about that, even if they are with you in your life, but strive to care about them unconditionally. Seek such things as, when was the last time they were happy? What truly makes them happy? What do they wish for? And speak to them, remind them they are the light, come into this world to wake up, and remember who they are, and strive to connect to their light Source, and shine it forth. Encourage them, use humor and warmth.

That is the basics of telepathy by the way, speaking to someones mind and using empathy, understanding them.

Kindness opens the third eye too. Giving gifts to others. Raising your frequency.

There is a meditation I Included on my thread, where you picture it within, you access your point of light.

But the negative/controllers have been doing so for countless millenium, so its also turning up the love/kindness frequency and seeking to overcome the gravity of guilt here, that makes the channel pure. There are infinity frequency matches and winterlands, negative ones too, and the controllers here have been in contact with the negatives for a long time.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

It is obvious you know nothing of balance within both hemispheres of your brain as you have layed your cards on the table. You only use the logical side. This is shown in your limited reply/attack based on a limited understanding of your own mind. Thats okay though not all of us have a desire to understand consciousness beyond the level of simple observations within the physical world.

There is proof, you have just not found it yet and thats okay too, not all of us have the desire to research prior to posting and not all of us wish to be more than the Human animal we have become because of this limited logical thought. Take a moment and remember the 3 basic thought patterns of Theta, Beta, and Alpha then explore your own mind and thought process you might just be surprised as to what you find. If you dont know how then just follow my description post which is being written now.

Just as the Earth is not flat, neither is consciousness.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

His avatar is shows something else to me. That implies gatekeeper not skeptic. Lots of skeptics are gatekeepers.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I don't understand why your posting in this forum. You haven't researched or studied the genre - that's obvious. You clearly don't respect anyone who has - that's obvious as well.

And as for those pesky people who are actually experiencing things your mind can't conceive of as even possible - those are the worst sort. It has to be their imagination. No other possibility - because it hasn't been proven to you.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

But, even if it's not true, so what?

Spiritual extremists exist because spirituality is simply the easiest tool for crazy (or evil) people to use. If it's not religion, it's politics. If it wasn't politics, it'd be bologna sandwiches, because crazy people are crazy people no matter what ideology they're in, and evil people are evil people no matter what thought system they're manipulating.

And, point blank, people need a frickin crutch to make it through the day. Whether it's Jesus or booze or music or third-eyes and chakras, almost everybody's got a crutch of some sort or the other. Stop trying to steal mine; you're every bit as bad as those evangelical Christians who run around trying to "save" me.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The Third Eye(Pineal gland)

The pineal gland, also known as the third eye, is located at the tip of the spinal column at the brain stem. It is represented by a pine cone and has been revered as a spiritual connection center from before the beginning of recorded history. It is used to connect to the higher levels of vibrational frequency and understandings. Today you can see it represented on the tip of the Popes staff, many Freemason monuments, government buildings, and many other places. Most people are born with this gland active already but it "closes" off through the development of logical thought as well as the introduction of fluoride to the system. Fluoride crystallizes and shuts down this gland making a connection almost impossible.

To answer a few question before getting into the activating(opening) and use of this gland;
    Q. Does it hurt to open?
    A. Yes, it can hurt as you begin to decrystallize your gland for use, but it is not guaranteed to hurt. It depends on how you go about doing it.

Q. How long will it take?
    A. It will take as long as it takes you to remove the fear and doubt as well as expectations in regards to it.

Q. Can anyone do it?
    A. Yes. Anyone who takes the time and applies the intent of activating and using it can do it.

Q. Is it scientifically proven?
    A. Yes. It is known that common man only uses between 5 and 10% of their brain but through the use of this gland the percentage rises drastically. The United States Government has been using programs in remote viewing for years and has actually declassified the handbook in regards to it.

Waking up and activating your third eye;

Fluoride is broken down with light. The problem is that there is no light inside your scull. You can create light to break down the crystallization by generating energy. We all know the sensation of getting a chill run down your spine. This is a light energy. By creating this on your own and sending it up instead of down the light hits your pineal gland. With practice you can bring it up and hold it there. With a little time it will break down the crystallization and allow the gland to work properly.

The development of visualization is important as well. It is easy to imagine an orange but in visualization you see the color variations, the texture, its stem point, etc. It is the difference of seeing an orange and seeing an artists rendition. Imagination is a basic imprint from memory. Visualization is seeing the details normally missed in imagination. Developing your visualization is the first step of creation so its a double lesson.

By following these two descriptions a few things will occur. You will begin to learn the balance needed between the two hemispheres of your brain, you will begin to recognize the use of the 3 basic states of mind ie. Theta, Beta and Alpha, your "Eye" will begin to open, You will avoid the pain of forcing it open, you will begin to develop a trust in your mental abilities, your memory for detail will improve, and you will begin to see the energy patterns radiating from physical objects around you.

How to tell the difference between imagination and seeing with your third eye.

The basic way to know the difference is to find the silence within. This is a state of balance, stillness, and openness. One enters the silence through quiet meditation. Meditating is relaxing with intent, so to enter the silence, the intent is to calm and quiet the mind. By just being with no thought images and impressions come to you. These impressions and images are from the connection, but if you leave the silence and attempt to manipulate or pause these impressions or images, you have left the connection and it has become imagination.

The purpose

The purpose of opening the third eye is for expanding your understanding of the world around you, beyond the physical realm, and to develop unused portions of your brain. Does this allow you to travel? In reality No, but through the use of the "eye", remote viewing allows you to see distant locations and dimensions beyond the current physical, but it also allows you to access the akashic records. The akashic records are the total collection of thoughts,experiences, and emotions of consciousness within the universe. By gaining access to these "records" it allows for mental time and space travel, but this is much further advanced than a beginning exercise.

I think I will leave this post as is for the moment. Feel free to ask questions for clarification, techniques, addressing fears, or any others you may have.

edit on 18-11-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

what is a gatekeeper?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

anyone who genuinely meditates on the third eye will open there 3rd eye for sure,even people just doing meditation with no intention of opening there 3rd eye can also open there third eye,I am one of them,so why not try it out,it's ridiculous saying that it's not true and not possible if you have not explored those avenues And attempted it yourself so you can finally say to yourself I was wrong to make the assumption that 3rd eye does not exist,your always going to think that every person who opened there 3rd eye is a liar,which infact most people who claim they have are telling the truth,by the way it does not take years to open the third eye I opened mine in 3 weeks,I can now see aura and energies with my 3rd eye,and I had some lucid dreams directly after opening it that week,

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

When I see the deepness of your thought, I see how much knowledge you have and how much valuable to one's path these infos can be. With that being said, very good start for someone to begin with it is true that astral travel and lucid dreaming is one of the many goals one can/should have in his life.

I thank you for these thoughts,

Thruthseek3r

top topics

<<   2 >>

join