The Third Eye

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I just want to ask something. please don't think im crazy. last week i woke up and could not go back to sleep.but i layed there and got really relaxed. then i closed my eyes and saw a dot of light, but it was black around it. then it got bigger and bigger till
i could see what looked like a blue sky, but what was weird . was what i seen. ghost and aliens and bright golden winged fairy's or something. i was awake.. and it was very vivid . does anyone know what that could have been.
please no sarcasm.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tina11211966

When you are in meditation or close your eyes, you can say to yourself, I wish to see my point of light, that is the pineal or seat of the soul, phone line home. Its also the tunnel, you can take out. I've had it open up like a doorway and seen the cosmos and even faces, like family look in, then I go to sleep. It seems when I access my pineal like that, I go to sleep.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
When we dream, we see things with our imaginations, for example, the walls will shift and change, faces will look different etc - the third eye when energised allows the imagination to interpret what the eyes see, usually the effect is subtle, things become "softer" and things also gain more "colour" or "character" - it is like seeing through the eyes you had when you were a child, the world has a sense of wonder, however, if not prepared, a dream can turn into a nightmare.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
its like the buddha and his "enlightenment"

doesn't exisit so far. Nobody can demonstrate these things , only subjective experinces fueled by there imagination and many times a hullucigon

You can keep looking but you won't won't find it . Its just something to sucker people in , and get them to devote decades of their lives chasing something that was meant to be a metaphor

It is clear that you speak of your own world. You cannot possibly make such huge assumptions on behalf of the entire human specie. Just because you have not found the third eye, does not make it non existant.

Those that know, do not speak of it.
Those that do not know, speak of it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Depends on each individual. In my case, I tend to experience my psychic ability in my dreams. Whatever you want to call it when your consciousness is being turned off. And your third eye would just wandering and glancing at the world at will. Recently, I have visions about the Euro crisis. Very accurate. When my third eye opened during meditation, I usually feel the kundalini energy all over my body, and along all the chrakas. The problem now is that I can't sleep at times because my third eye becomes too active. I usually meditate at night. Also, I normally see lights in the color of whitish or indigo.
edit on 22-12-2011 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

When I had that problem I had to move when I meditated so I could sleep. Also I had to unplug from the energy before say like 6pm so Icould sleep. and usaully had to ground out strongly so I was not in an excited state.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
its like the buddha and his "enlightenment"

doesn't exisit so far. Nobody can demonstrate these things , only subjective experinces fueled by there imagination and many times a hullucigon

You can keep looking but you won't won't find it . Its just something to sucker people in , and get them to devote decades of their lives chasing something that was meant to be a metaphor

Silly boy. Look up kundalini energy. Metaphor??? LOL The experience is esoteric. You really think your average Joe would experience the third eye opening? If so, I hope the kundalini energy won't become so great that he would go insane....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
What tips would you give to a beginner.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I need someone experienced to answer this...
A few ayears ago i used to feel the pressure in my third eye several times a day during extended lapses, it was even akward getting used to it but i felt connected with the universe every day.I v actually grown as a human being and things as been great ever since, got married and shared greats amoutns of love with my wife, i ve leared so much since, but that pressure faded away and i cant seem to get that feeling back.
I tried to meditate every night, im not talkig about any astral trips , just breathig excersices and positive thougts , but i cant reactivate my third eye...i cant seem to understand what happened.
(excuse my english ,not my native language)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

Would you be so kind as to tell how you succeeded in opening yours? I have been working on mine for 2 weeks now and I can't believe the things I am seeing so far. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
how do you get energy to run up your spine?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Is it over 9000 yet!

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join