It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The thought of Love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Love is rarely found in the place where one thinks it should be found.
In truth , thoughts never knows where it is , as a thought doesn’t really know anything.
All thought can do is think, thinking is an attempt to describe appearances and impressions that the mind receives. These are all received via sight smell, taste, touch, feelings, sounds and exchanges of consciousness. None of these senses or capacities are faulty they are just limited to the world that they tune in to and all share their part in creating a distorted view. So thought or thinking is limited to certain areas, where as knowing is not limited or tied down to any particular sense. Thoughts specialty is to think alone and to many has been raised up as a hero via social conditioning. When it comes to love for instance,thoughts have only heard rumors and gossip about it. They do not know it.
What is it that knows?
We think we can give it a name, which we can, but that is just a simple label. Knowing is the way, thoughts are just like clouds in the sky, empty of knowing.

If I knows and You thinks
You thinks it knows.
I knows it doesn't think.
How can I tell you what it knows.
I knows that you cannot know.
But you thinks it knows.
Its not until you thinks and finally realizes that its very own thoughts are limited, that the truth is simply known.

Eliberocelta

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
If you want to know where love lives then you must turn around and look at yourself. Stop looking 'out there' because love does not live 'out there'.
Where do you feel? Do you feel 'out there'? Sensation is here not there.
You are the instument on which the tune of life is played. You are the 'one verse', universe. What tune is your instrument playing? If the strings are wound up too tight, it probably hurts when you are plucked.
Joy comes from within. Look at the spring lambs so full of joy and children too.
Until you find the one true love you will not know love.
Love is not a thought.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

u confuse u with else that is why for u objective thing is the source of u and else, while it is the opposite, u and else are the reason of objective thing

so a thought do not think, it is u that mean to adapt to it by thinking, while u could just see it as u see anything really objective without means
and free urself out of it from knowing its relation realization with urself

if each is more really it only then relations will be sane surely from being true then

u know not being ur thoughts why do take for granted to talk about thought as if they are all urs

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

i dont know personnally what love is while im sure can say more about it then u

i guess love is to truth absolute life, so ultimate best end where there wont b but loves as least objective realities

and as u and ur gods jump to the end in order to not give any and realize ur means by taking all what truth could give, that is why u keep meaning lllloooovvvve as ultimate while unable to say a word about it

it is pathetic how far all is in extreme lies and evil and no exit

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Hi absolutely, there are many levels or angles to look at any thing, and you seem to have found a firm ground from which you see from. Sorry, but I still have difficulty in understanding your view, none the less that does not imply that I am against your view. Try and see this though, if I was to write a car manual it would be objective. But! that does not imply that I see a car in an objective manner at all times. This is where you make your miss judgement, We can talk about a movie in a serious way, even though we both know it is all a fantasy that is projected on to a film. It is possible to give an opinion about any subject, not for that should one be taken to court and judged. This is a place where we share certain views, its not whether they are wrong or right. Each person can discern this for him or her self. As for love, well I certainly would guess that you know nothing about it. How could I know if you know about love. I dont even know if your a mother or a father, so my stand with you is to say I dont know, what is more important is for you to know of love, whether I know about it or not is purely circumstantial.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

my expression is the opposite of a manuel this is where u prove ur will to judge, if u get anything from what i say it cant b but bc of me, an honest clear opinion, so if u mean to reply u should first prove being able to do the same from where u stand to urself, at least give any synonym to wat u call love and prove me wrong in what i said about it, when i clearly stated it being exclusively of evil means, then it must b easy to give any counter argument other then judging me

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

see that is where you make your mistake, I was not saying that your post is a car manual I was giving an example. an example of something that is objective on a subject manner[(something that is not in anyway to do with you] You are on the defensive and take things personally. You talk of counter judgement, that implies that you feel you have cast judgement beforehand.You have a strong need to bring things to a personal level at least when you interact with the post I have written. As I said to you on another occasion, try relaxing and just add your view without the need to attack. It might be a useful tool to attack, but it is not something that is needed at all times. Your message, gets lost if you do that on every occasion.
best wishes to you absolutely.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

again u prove lacking the minimum base of dialectics intelligence abstraction uses,

when ur sentences are so relative then do it fully get to its end, since u cant say anything in absolute terms

it is u that is in defensive mechanism here, when i attack all i obviously dont attack anyone while opening wide any counter argument to become

u have others forums that would suit urself expressions better then philosophy or metaphysic, u prove also how u dont respect objective value while thinking anything use randomly to seve ur wills

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

ah now I really see where you are comming from, no need to tell me anymore.

new topics

top topics

join