It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cover up as to God's gender

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
All the importance is on the male line all the prophets are male for a reason because of the original sin when Eve was decieved first that is just the way it is. Jesus is coming back as male not a female and if God is niether sex then he has already made up his mind which gender is the domenant force on earth.

eve's original sin was that she was procreative. sin=procreation. when the original, immortal human clones were modified to be procreative by the serpent, the divine council, particularly enlil, had a dilemma they needed to solve. they couldn't have procreative eternal human clones running around, as they would soon outgrow their planet, their solar system, their galaxy and the universe. to resolve this, both the procreative adam and the procreative eve, had their DNA modified again with the insertion of a kill switch that acted like a cascade event ending in death of the procreative body. before that, new humans were cloned as needed. after that, procreation added a population problem, out of control population growth. it's right in the texts.

the "lie" of the serpent wasn't really a lie in the way we think of lies today. he gave them the ability to procreate, to create "copies" of themselves like the gods did (but without the use of cloning). enlil was the one that said, oh heck no, and insisted a timer switch be inserted.

edit on 18-11-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

How can so many of you not get the slightest inkling that God is female? The cover up doesn't need to be any longer. This isn't the days written about in history books anymore. Let the wrong know.

How can people limit, what is limitless and without bounds, to a gender?

There has been no cover up...but there has been many passing on their personal understanding or experience and they all have different reasons for experiencing a more nurturing energy or experiencing a more 'lord' energy.

There are reasons why some experience more of a loving spirit energy and some experience more of a stern lordship energy. It depends on what they are in need of or desire or may even fear.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
God is Unisexed, he created us all in his image therefore he is male and female.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I personally don't give a hoot about whether God is male or female, I just wish he/she would do something to help us straighten out the mess we've made of the planet!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I honestly don't think God has a gender, that seems like nonsense to me. I think a patriarchal society only knew how to understand something so powerful as being male so it was put as such to all of us mere mortals. Truth be told I would venture to guess that God is no gender or maybe both at the same time. How arrogant us humans are to assign a gender to God. God is better than just male or female and I would never insult God so much as to call God one gender or the other.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Ok, so if God is so superior to us, why does he or she have to be a male or female? He or she is the ONLY superior power of mighty holy hot good all-powerfull being. So why does he or she needs to have a sex? No possibility for reproduction, so no need for sex? Could this be the proof that it doesn't exist?

IMO, if you argue about a thing like that, it's another proof of sheer stupidity among the believers. Get a life of your own and live it by your rules. Do what you feel is right, not what a 2000year old book tell you is right.

Peace out.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
lol, so there is no source proving that god is a female but we're supposed to trust you ?
I have only one thing to say:
"If you talk to God, you are praying. If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia."

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I don't mean to be rude at all when I post this but there are a few things I wonder.

Personally, I'm an Atheist by choice. I have no reason to believe in anything unless I've been in person experience of it. And let me just put it this way: If I were a Christain, Buddhist, or any other religion, I would still question the existances of Gods. Why? I just told you why. GODS. There's a ton of religions out there where there are many different gods or even myths and old history where Gods are brought up but let me ask you this: Why so many Gods yet, no being does anything about how screwed our world is? Why not give a single person powers to be a superhero or something? Not trying to be rude, I just don't understand how it's so easily excepted that oh, there's a god, but wait, "we've" been wrong about the gender, what can you say is really right?

As I was discussing with my friend the other day, THE WORLD is all about trust. How can you trust history is right? how can you trust the stuff you learn in college is right? How can you trust the daily news you hear is right? Trust.

-Harry

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
God is human is another physical realm. There are other physicals than this physical we know of. There are other realms than this realm. There are different laws and dynamics, too. God is a trumpet. Meaning an instrament. Meaning a sex instrament also.

I laugh when people think God doesn't have sex.
edit on 18-11-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
God is human is another physical realm. There are other physicals than this physical we know of. There are other realms than this realm. There are different laws and dynamics, too. God is a trumpet. Meaning an instrament. Meaning a sex instrament also.

Because you can prove all this, am I right?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Hehe, i laugh when people think that there is a supreme being.

2nd

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

And I laugh when people say they're certain that God has a gender. Do you have any other proof other than your statement that you actually spoke with God ? And i mean ANY proof.

You do realise how ridiculous your claims sound ?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidsHope

If God's gender is irrelavent , then why post this thread in the first place?You seem to contradict yourself.Maybe if you presented a thread filled with actual research and solid facts regarding this conspiracy then maybe a healthy discussion on this subject could be had.Peace.

Sorry all, I lost my old account and could not recover it, so even though I may look like a noob, I've been here for a few years.

Sorry replied to the wrong post.I was directing this at Warjohn.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Obelisk67 because: misdirected reply.
A little rusty.

edit on 18-11-2011 by Obelisk67 because: add on

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What people forget is that God created the serpent in the first place he is beyond the serpent race theory. It is said Cain was the serpent line from Eve who then killed Abel out of jealousy, he was sent to the land of Nod he was a wonderer in the earth.

Job 26
13By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.

So the battle is the cunning ways of the serpent vs the more innocent people or races.

The serpent did not create Knowledge like people like to believe all they did is just provided it or the devil. Maybe he also ate from it otherwise why would the Angel Michael cast him out of heaven? If he did not also eat it then he thought he was the greatest and above God so God decided to cast him out.
I think all this misinformation of the Bible is a Satanic plan for him to show up as a possibly as a woman also just to get people confused.

Ezekiel 28

'You were the model of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.

13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared.

14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones.

15 You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you.

16 Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, O guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones.

17 Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendour. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings.

18 By your many sins and dishonest trade you have desecrated your sanctuaries. So I made a fire come out from you, and it consumed you, and I reduced you to ashes on the ground in the sight of all who were watching.

Text

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
well in the story of adam and eve, eve is created out of adams rib and it is fact that men have one less rib then females, and god created "Man, in his own image."

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I believe God is both genders, or genderless. There's no him or her, just God.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I think you are limiting what is 'god' greatly.

Know what is of flesh is of flesh...know what is of spirit is of spirit. Only in the illusion of separation is there experiences like sex. God is not the instrument....the flesh is, you, me, life, nature, God expresses 'being' through these facets of 'life'. The physical realms are of flesh, they are only expression/illusion (illusion in the sense that the flesh is not our true self, that separation is not our true nature).

Your limiting 'god', Thee Spirit of Life, the one without beginning and end

Just my personal thoughts,
LV

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rambo27
well in the story of adam and eve, eve is created out of adams rib and it is fact that men have one less rib then females, and god created "Man, in his own image."

What ?
Do some research dude. Men and women have 24 ribs.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
If you translate the Bible from Latin or Ancient Greek, "God" is referred to as "They".

Thus, God is either plural male and female or God is androgynous.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You do realize that a trumpet (and pretty much all other instruments played by mouth) has both male and female ends?

edit on 11/18/2011 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join