It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cover up as to God's gender

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Wait a minute....

How can anyone question this?

The re is no proof at all that the bible is in anyway factual, niether the stories told in the torah or the koran...

So on that basis... surley God can be as female as He/She wants him/her too be....

essentially, there is actual proff that god either exsists or is male, you are basing what you believe (or most of you are) on teachings from the same tree of god worship (jew,muslim,christian)
all these holy books were written by men, essentially for as women had no say in society back then, and for hundereds of years after (generally)

So if you were writting a book telling people what you thought about God why would you call him a her? why would you tell me in power, priests and kings that a woman had set out there rules there comandments.

so clearly from an objective standpoint if you believe in God untill there is proof not derived from a heavily bastardised holy book written by a certain cross section of the human species (males) in a time where women were a second class citizen then how can you possibly question the gender of god?

The jesus example is a good one... we all have seen statues in the west of jesus, about 5'11, hardcore beard and hair combo, white....lets be honest IF there was a jesus he was an arab fellow, probably around the 5,5, mark at best, most likley jet black hair and a bit of a tan! so there is somthing we can outright use as an example of the way the bible and images taken from it (and other relative holy books) have been bent throughout history to suit the dominent section of society in the west (white males)

Untill Someone can prodcue proof that God exsists (actual proof not hear say books)

there is no argument in this post, man/woman/goat/fish could literally be anything

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

It does not matter if God is considered male or female. If God is one (and you believe in that), the question becomes moot, as single God has to have the qualities of both man and woman.

We cannot say the status of women in society equates the concept of God. The image of Jesus can change, but not of God. God stays the same ir-respective of time or social conditions.

God created man and woman. Man was created with certain physical characterstics which suit going out and engage in physical activities. Woman was created with certain characterstics which suit domestic work and raising children. Both activities are important to sustaining human societies.

The statement "man was made in the image of God" should not be taken literally. Woman are as capable of godliness as man. So while society has given different roles and responsibilities to man and woman, that does not make woman inferior in the eyes of God.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

The cover up as to God's gender was very successful.

/sigh

My source is God Herself.

How can so many of you not get the slightest inkling that God is female?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
When my daughter was little I told her about God the Creator, but was very very careful not to refer to a gender. One day, when she was about 4 1/2, she said to me, "Mommy, did you know most people think God is a man?" I said yes, I knew that. Then she asked, "Well? Is God a man?" I asked her what she thought. She said she thought God was a woman, but didn't know for sure. I suggested she think about it.

A few days later, she came up to me and said, "I think God is whoever we need God to be. Some people need God to be a man, and some people need God to be a woman. And some people just need God to be a Spirit."

Amazing wisdom for a 4 year-old, I thought at the time. I still think that.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
The cover up as to God's gender was very successful. There is no book in the bible being true about God's gender. Not even the books Jesus' words are in. Proving that Jesus is with the cover up. There is also no Christian religion teaching the truth to God's gender.

What is being covered up, even by that Jesus character, is that God's true gender is female. Why? Just to please the men who ruled the world back in the days.

Jesus is revealed as all for the cover up. As you've read Jesus makes out God the heavenly Father (a he).

My source is God Herself. The only actually good alpha female will have a few two-way communications with her elect in some other format of communication unknown to the planet's so called know-it-alls who are not elect.

The God I know is radically sexual, and full of desire, in an elect's uttermost desireable ways. Do you all even know what this means for the elect when up in paradise? I think you do.

No religion has things 100% right. No book has things 100% right. Just the elect can attain certain things 100% right, let the motherly God provide them.

How can so many of you not get the slightest inkling that God is female? The cover up doesn't need to be any longer. This isn't the days written about in history books anymore. Let the wrong know.

edit on 17-11-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

Wow. This only begs one question? Do War Johns have to pay like normal Johns when going on a pay date.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
...... well truth be told... "God" should be considered asexual because he wouldn't need a mate to bring another "God" into existence. But actually, it is more Non sexual because "God" isn't in any danger of getting old or feeble, or dying. You know how you mere mortals get old and loose your house keys or forget where you parked your car????... "GOD" doesn't need to worry about that. He creates constantly, and has been FOREVER.. There are critters running around that passed his "apple test" from their very beginning. They were the first batches of angels.. They became the stars and hosts for all the other planets in the universes..
Not having to worry about dying and death and disease, they were able to live a long and prosperous life ( and some still do) being able to gain knowledge and hone wisdom. They were actually some what hermaphroditic. and produced offspring by means of parthenogenesis. But living practically forever kills a species's sex drive. So it wasn't all to common to have what we see here in this planet, over sexed and the mating urge and building a family to pass on stuff to the next generation is not needed in immortal beings. In this neck of the woods. The Angels lived Near one of the gas Giants. Lucifer was the first being that would been considered a "Male". He ruled over what at one time was Virgo, Libra and Scorpio, This grouping was at one time was one constellation. Think of the name Luci (light) fer (iron) he was the first to make tools and weapons and learned about metals, music, art and all that stuff. He was very smart and a very gifted being. But his sign, the purity of Virgo, the Elegance and Beauty of Libra, and the Intellect, Pride and Passion of Scorpio proved too much for one entity to handle.. He at one time led the worship of the Creator, and all too soon found in his heart that he himself wanted to be worshiped. He was good at seducing the other angels whom bore him lil angels and lead a war straight to "God's" House in the center of this Galaxy.
His present reptilian form is a punishment as he did used to sparkle very beautiful, and the colors of his "scales" (not really called "scales" but the real word wouldn't make any sense to you anyway) shimmered like the stars. Think of the Blue Lady in Farscape, but a white light, yellowish and translucent. anyhow. It was actually more fish-skinned like, very tiny tiny. Did you know Cain and Abel were twins?... probably not. Its is recorded that Eve first ate the apple with Lucifer right?... then she had to hurry up real quick to eat "another apple" with Adam.. enough said. They were Eve's children, but one of them was the son of Lucifer himself!! Cain, or Abel was the first Tare among the Wheat so to speak, but since it is hard to say for sure which one was born by Adam and which one was born by Lucifer, all bets are off.. unless well. think about it and you might realize that you have been played by these beings from the very beginning... Why do I know these things? Family secrets =) Figure out what a "Netzer" is and maybe you will glean something.

This Cover-up Goes beyond The Gender of the God-Head.. It Covers Up Your own Divinity and Place in this Cosmos. It reveals the conceit and bitterness of Jealous Territorial Beings who think of You as Cattle. If a cow all of a sudden said to you,, Hi Human!!! I know 2+2 =4.... would you eat it? (unless it said, can I interest you in parts of my body... right? ) Therein lies the source of your dilemma!

You need to be the change you want to be. That has been said before and over and over again on countless worlds. Very soon though.. Enough of you are waking up and questioning, your values, your beliefs, your economics. Your Education and your.. well This is a fantastic time for all of you to wake up and realize this nightmare is Changeable and Challenge it. Destroy it Before It destroys You!!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Lets not try to undertand, but just go with the flow and order of our universe.

Dude... I'm surprised you're a member of this board with an attiude like that!! Deny ignorance my friend...... you seem to embrace it.....

PA

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectAnomoly

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Lets not try to undertand, but just go with the flow and order of our universe.

Dude... I'm surprised you're a member of this board with an attiude like that!! Deny ignorance my friend...... you seem to embrace it.....

PA

Problem is... the deeper you dig with religion.. the more you realise the folly of blind belief and the inherent ignorance that comes with following a/having "faith"... the very word faith means believing in something that can never be proved to you.... So to be honest... I'm not surprised by your attitude... it seems to prevail amongst your kind... I call you "the god of the gaps" people.... If you personally can't explain it, then it must be god! Selective intelligence is another way to put it....

Now, I would never be arrogant enough to suggest that god does not categorically exist.... but I am a firm believer in the principle of Occams Razor... which generally recommends when selecting from among competing hypotheses, the one that makes the fewest new assumptions tends to be correct.

Or, simply.... "when you have two competing theories that make exactly the same predictions, the simpler one is the better, and the more likely to be correct."

Enjoy.

PA

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This would possibly mean that Mary and Goddess had some girl on girl action, which I like much better.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
if you read all religions the last 10 000 years,you come to learn that there is not only one god, but many,and that the gods actually were extra terrestrials.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Archirvion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
if you read all religions the last 10 000 years,you come to learn that there is not only one god, but many,and that the gods actually were extra terrestrials.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Archirvion because: (no reason given)
Not necessarily. Many gods were the Sun, Moon, planets, stars, comets, asteroids, meteors, etc. all dancing about the heavens. They were anthropomorphised.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Jesus was male and only through the male line was man able to be saved so regardless of God not having a sex his male side is the dominant force here, but Jesus was born of a woman in order to put things straight as she was the first to sin.

Christ will now be the ruler and King of all creation since the tables have turned.

The Trinity is Father, Son and Holy Spirit
Also represents family or sacred family.
Is the Holy Spirit the more female side of God?
All the Angels appear as male so it must mean male is the creating force at work the father creator.
The God we are speaking about is the creator of all beings and the universe not just stars and planets and constellations.
edit on 18-11-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Okay, i'm about to demonstrate that the OP is both wrong and right. The following is regarding the "Creation" of "man". every word with a number after it, was in the original text, every word without a number, was added by translators.

Genesis 1:27
So God 430 created 1254 man 120 in his [own] image 6754, in the image 6754 of God 430 created 1254 he him; male 2145 and female 5347 created 1254 he them.

Now REMOVE words that have no number after them, which should result in this more accurate version of the verse:

God created man image, image God created, male female created.

Key words in the original language further help to understand the verse in context:

elohim created adam image, image elohim created, male female created

What the translators did was make assumptions. They assumed adam was to be used in this passage as a generic label about our species.. et. al, "man," and then later used as a specific label, et.al, adam as a single human and eve as a single female.

that's not what the text says. the text says elohim, a plural word, created male and female. the hebrew used there for male and female can also be plural and since elohim is plural, it makes more logical sense to use the plural form of male and female. so, the text there should read

elohim (the gods) created adam (plural word) image, image elohim created, males females created.

ah but there's more. this whole thing is about grammar. the word for images there can ALSO be plural, and it should since grammatically, the rest of the sentence is plural. so the text should read

elohim (the gods) created adam images, images elohim created, males females created.

In effect that verse is informing you that there were male gods and female gods, and that the first adam race was created in their images.

edit on 18-11-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
To gnostics god is both male and female.Adam was made in gods image.Instead of god making a female the same way that Adam was made.Apart of Adam was taken to make the female.DNA is like the kunalini the snake you see it in the medical symbol.When getting married the bible says two will become one.We are always looking for our other half.Then religion made sex a sin. We are trying to connect to the kunalini the snake and sourse of life.Then again this is stuff is made up to explain life.No one knows for sure.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This is even more idiotic than arguing about how many angels could dance upon the head of a pin.

Square triangles are blue, not red, I tell you!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticdog
To gnostics god is both male and female.Adam was made in gods image.Instead of god making a female the same way that Adam was made.Apart of Adam was taken to make the female.DNA is like the kunalini the snake you see it in the medical symbol.When getting married the bible says two will become one.We are always looking for our other half.Then religion made sex a sin. We are trying to connect to the kunalini the snake and sourse of life.Then again this is stuff is made up to explain life.No one knows for sure.

they are wrong. they refuse to acknowledge that the word for "God" there is a plural and in doing so, they make god into a singular being with both sexual characteristics. that is not what the text says.
the text says GODS, there's no gender signification for GODS (such as gods vs. goddesses) because the reader should have enough sense to realize that if the gods created the adamic race in THEIR images, males and females, that it means there are female "gods" too. they cloned us. the eve is the first procreative model.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
the age old argument regarding the trinity is that jesus can't be both the son of god and god.
this is easily solved. in the old testament the actions of anu, enki and enlil, were attributed to jehovah.
jesus was one of them, so it stands to reason he could still say he was jehovah because that's the name
they used in their own texts, to refer to his prior activities. he was also a god, as was enlil and anu.
and he was the son of anu, the heavenly god, so he was god, jehovah and son of god at the same time.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

"Do you all even know what this means for the elect when up in paradise?"

um.....lots of sex. Did I get it right!!!??? Do I win anything!!!???

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
if anyone is harboring the notion that tiamat was the first god, let me just say you are looking at a metaphor. tiamat was the word used to describe a wormhole. abzu was the word to describe the gate or door of the wormhole (as was kingu). occultists think it's about sex magick. it's not. it's about wormhole physics.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
All the importance is on the male line all the prophets are male for a reason because of the original sin when Eve was decieved first that is just the way it is. Jesus is coming back as male not a female and if God is niether sex then he has already made up his mind which gender is the domenant force on earth.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join