It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just had a question about something that happened to me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Only fear dies

Here is an articular and a link I found that may helps you to find a clearer perspective on life and death

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SUFFERING since time began ­ losing their jobs and their lives and their children ­ because that’s living, isn’t it? And you must deal with it. Not worry and think and try to work it out. Not ask why did this happen, but rather see there must be something I have to learn here. Then instead of blaming and wondering and speculating I can discover the truth ­ that everybody dies, that everything changes every moment. That no creature including the worm outside that is being eaten by the bird to survive ­ nothing is safe. Nothing is guaranteed. When I see that truth, which men and women have avoided since time began, I then see that, ‘My God, I can hold on to nothing’. I can be attached to nothing. And yet I can enjoy what I have. And if it goes, as it must go, then I’m no longer shocked because I know that I can’t hold on to anything, including my own life.

"FACING LIFE AS IT IS" Barry Long

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I see what you are saying and i say the only things in life that are promised are taxes and death, but what i feel is my child was punished for my previous life of sin, she was too young to be taken but she was , thats life. I mean i know i could not control it but it makes me think.i mean i still sin and do wrong now and then but nothing major we all are imperfect beings in our own ways , but why was she taken , it saddens me deeply, but i do see lots of beauty in the world , thats what keeps me going. there is alot more ugly,hatred ,and bitterness in the world but there are those small specks of beauty that give people hope.it's what keeps me going every day
edit on 11/17/2011 by nikobellic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
i'm sorry to you all i'm goin on a rant im just tired and need to sleep.lol but thanx for all your responses

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikobellic
I was at the funeral and I walked up to the casket , and touched my daughter's face. When I did that, the most horrible thing happened, the side of her face that i touched caved in as if it had started to rot. It was so heart breaking to see this. As I started to cry a hand reached out and took hold of my wrist. I looked up and it was my aunt whom had passed. She smiled at me and told me " Don't believe what your seeing, She's ok, she's with me."

Our minds are amazing during dream time. I had a similar dream happen when my father passed away. I woke up crying so hard, and immediately called my Mom who told me he had just passed away.

What I think this dream was for you, was a symbol, that even though your daughter and your aunt had passed away, that they are together, in spirit. The bodies are cast aside as they don't need them anymore. While your dream was gruesome, this only means to me that the soul survives after death and the our bodies are just shells.

Make sense?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure it's really your aunt connecting to you. My grandma passed away 9 years ago and I find it hard, almost impossible, to imagine how she detail fully looked and how she smelled and sounded. In my visions I recently had I had all of these details to the fullest extend.
Maybe in your more unconscious state our minds are able to bring this back up more easily but to me personally it's a clear sign that it is real. Also because of the intelligent answers and intelligent actions that fully represent my grandma.

If you have this gut feeling as well then follow your gut feeling and don't go with the 'scientifically correct' stuff if that doesn't satisfy your gut feeling.

Our bodies are very advanced instruments, our scanners and readers are very advanced.
You know if it was really the people you lost or just a vivid dream.

From what I have understood you are for yourself very certain that it was really the people you lost.
Therefore all I can do for you is to say that you are not alone. Many people have this happen to them and discard it as a dream.

Draw a lesson from it in a positive way. Try to think of it as a positive experience. I'm pretty sure the people that are close to you (even on the other side still) wouldn't want you to be sad over it.

Maybe if you want you could try to be open for it and before you go to sleep you could openly/loudly ask them to visit you again.

My condolences for your losses. Remember that spirits are energy and energy never goes to waste but transforms from form to form. They aren't lost. They are there or somewhere unknown watching upon us.

Kind regards

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

That does make sense

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by novuslibertas

Thank you and thats what i also belive is that it really was them and they both came to me in a dream

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Maybe it is different for different people. My father died and sometimes I would dream about him. The dreams always caused me emotional pain. For example, my father had cancer, and in one of my dreams the doctors were amputating various body parts until there was nothing left of my father. That seems similar to your dream. When I wake up after these kinds of crazy dreams I know they are ridiculous but I feel really depressed anyway.

Either these dreams are normal psychological experiences or there are evil spirits that enjoy hurting people by giving them bad dreams. So if I see a loved one in a dream I assume it is an evil spirit impersonating them and I treat it accordingly. The dream then takes a different course.
edit on 18-11-2011 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join