It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just had a question about something that happened to me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Well let's start off with a little history of myself. Not gonna get into too much detail but the jist of what is related to my experience.About 3 almost 4 years ago I lost an aunt of mine. We were only about 5 years apart in age.We were very close and yesterday was her bday. Was at the cemetery visiting her grave and my daughter's, whom passed away as well, visiting for my aunt's bday and just visiting my daughter. Anyways this is my experience,My daughter passed away about 2 and a half years ago and within a week of her passing I had a dream about her. I was at the funeral and I walked up to the casket , and touched my daughter's face. When I did that, the most horrible thing happened, the side of her face that i touched caved in as if it had started to rot. It was so heart breaking to see this. As I started to cry a hand reached out and took hold of my wrist. I looked up and it was my aunt whom had passed. She smiled at me and told me " Don't believe what your seeing, She's ok, she's with me." I started to say something and thats when I woke up,covered in tears. So do any of you have any thoughts on this? I'm not a religious person but I am a spiritual person, believe in the christian god and the chrisitian satan but don't follow any particular religion. Any thoughts?
edit on 11/17/2011 by nikobellic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nikobellic

First off, I am very sorry about your losses, this is a very sad post to read and I wish you nothing but the best moving forward. That said, I do not think you are experiencing anything supernatural, you have been subjected to an awful set of circumstances and maybe have not come to full terms of your grief in which case your mind may be playing tricks on you as you suppress or repress pain and anguish.

I would honestly suggest you seek some professionally help so that somebody much smarter than myself may guide you through the process of healing and recovery and I truly hope that things in your life get back on track God willing, the best of luck and life I truly wish you.....

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I thank you for your kind words it just made me sad and happy at the same time, hard feeling to describe. Yeah it was alot to process at the time alot of negative things happened to me around both of those events just being at the cemetary made me recall that event in my life

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

niko,

I am so sad for you, that you lost your daughter (something no parent can bear) and your aunt.

But that was eventually a lovely vision - your daughter and your aunt together.

And the message is - there is a spiritual world after this one.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Thank you for your kind words , it is rough for a parent to lose a child , she was only 5 months old when she died. I was told by a pastor that I knew that the image of my daughter's face rotting was satan trying to trick me and that my aunt was an angel that had come to comfort me in my time of grief.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

The human mind is more complicated than science can even understand presently. Emotion, particularly when negative can affect us in very strange and unexpected ways. If there is lingering despair, depression and anxiety, it will present in ways we do not understand and sometimes those ways can be scary and unfamiliar.

Try to tackle the feelings head on, fight the depression by finding one thing a day that is beautiful in the world and focus on it, be it the clouds, the sunset, a tree in the wind, something positive and beautiful. Realize that we all rise and fall from the same dust and at some point, we are all reunited again, in this life or the next.

Things will get better, I promise they will. It will only start when you believe that they will and in order to do that, you have to try and see the whole picture and understand there is a bigger story than you or I and that while we may not fully understand it right now, it's probably not all bad.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I understand what your saying, the thing thats pushed me through is my son and my fiance. Without either of them i'd be lost so thats what kept me going. I do believe in an after life, thats just my beliefs.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
those whom we hold close are always with us and live on in our hearts/memories..and yes from time to time they do visit us..

condolences on your losses..

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Thank you as well for your kind words. Theres not a day that goes by that i don't think of both of them , I miss them both and get low sometimes but i know my aunt and daughter want me to live on for them and never forget them.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Yes, niko,

They want you to carry on. And they want you to get over your sadness because they are happy.

Let go of the sadness and live your life - that is their message.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

i try to, sometimes it's hard , like the saying goes life is hard death is easy. i wont give up on life tho, I see too much beauty in the world.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
My sincere condolence on the loss of your loved ones

I do not believe what you saw was the work of Satan. Satan is only the personification of the corrupt nature of people.

I believe what you saw in your dream was the result of grief and anxiety. I do believe that your Aunt knew because she told you to not believe what you see. She came to you to reassure you.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

thank you for your kind words as well, I do not know what to think of the experience. It was so vivid it didn't feel like a dream more like a vision. So i don't know what to make of it

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Make of it this, niko,

They are sending you a message.

Get over your sadness and live your life!

And please do that - do not let your daughter or your aunt down.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

i wont give in not only for them and my son or fiance but for myself as well. I just want to thank you all for all of your insight and kind words much love and god bless you all

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

OK, niko,

I wish all the best to you, your fiancee and your son.

Sleep in peace.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Oh i'm sorry didn't mean to sound like i was going to sleep, not yet
Just wanted to thank those of you who actually stopped and thought enough of my experience to give me your thoughts and condolences. I'm too much in deep thought to go to sleep right now

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

LOL, I meant be peaceful.

Peaceful in your heart and soul.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Oh sorry wow i feel dumb
But thank you tho

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I also want to hear from those of you on here who have had similar experiences and what your thoughts on these occurences are. Please explain them in some detail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join