It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flooded with Chemtrails All Over Portland Oregon!! PIX

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by surfinguru

I have this question for them:

How come some of the chemtrials starts and stops and make broken lines in the sy? If they are 'normal contrails' did they switch of the engine in mid flight?????

This stuff is disgusting. A total disregard for human rights! It is my right not to poison myself. It is not their right to spray my air.

edit on 17-11-2011 by UnlimitedSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

How come some of the chemtrials starts and stops and make broken lines in the sy? If they are 'normal contrails' did they switch of the engine in mid flight?????

No.

Why does it rain, then stop...then rain again sometimes? Is the air always the same? Is the Relative Humidity always exactly the same?

Do you know what a "standing wave" is, in meteorology? Do you understand that air moves, constantly...it flows, much like water in a lake or ocean or river? Do you realize that air also moves up, and down?

Now....ponder all of that, and the answer to your first question will bubble up to the surface of your frontal cortex (hopefully).

If some relaxation and meditation will help, here's a video:

^ ^ ^ ^ Why are there areas with clouds, in bands, and then bands of clearer sky? ^ ^ ^ ^

edit on Thu 17 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22
reply to post by PlausibleDeniability

Only thing is i don't live near a airpot.
and there are rarely any planes.

If you are in the USA or Europe then you can have a look at a couple of sites that will show you that you almost certainly have a lot more aircraft overhead than you think - if you would care to nominate a state, province or country I'm sure we can surprise you with what is happening overhead that you do not realise.

Edit - of course you are in Portland Oregon ...duh!

So here's what is happening overhead there, right now, at 1.35am in the morning:

Just the 1 plane - a KAL Boeing 777-200, at 34,000 feet, doing 403 knots, coming from McCarran Intl Airport, Las Vegas (KLAS) and heading to Inchon International (RKSI)

I wonder how many more a/c there will be in the sky if we come back in 10 hours??

In fact in just the few minutes I've been saving & uploading that picture here's another a/c aiming to fly overhead Portland - details in the Picture.....

edit on 17-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by leawyoming

Not many could keep that secret knowing they are poisoning thier own family and friends (not possible)

Please don't take this the wrong way, but it appears you smoke cigarettes which could poison your family members as well depending on where and how often you smoke. Who's to say that the people driving these jets that are doing the spraying are just like a smoker causing second hand smoke for their family.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

Great pics thanks for sharing.

I have a feeling that a lot more members would share their pictures and experiences more often if this forum wasn't so full of shills.

I'm pretty sure of them are linked to certain agendas that have previously been discussed on ATS and I'm also sure some of them are nothing but Wannabee groupies trying to fit in and feel important. What ever their intentions are it's counter-productive.

I personally have grown accustomed to their tactics rarely let it get to me now days. Please don't let all the doubters stop you from contributing to this forum in the future.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
... If "chemtrails" exist for all the reasons most conspirators say, wouldn't the people behind them be poisoning themselves? Do they breathe different air?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Living near an airport (or not near an airport) is irrelevant.

Only thing is i don't live near a airpot. and there are rarely any planes.

Contrails form at high altitudes only. Airplanes are at low altitudes when departing or arriving.

And fog is only "poisonous" in bad Hollywood movies.

lol Right.....

OK, where to begin......explain to us then, how a few months back, I look out my window to see CHEMTRAILS at a very low altitude....it was a clear day, completely clear. We had about ten streaks in the sky, which were there for hours. I can't properly judge how high it was...maybe a thousand feet, I'm not sure.

Not all Contrails are chems of course, and yes, there are a lot of kooks in the world who think that every cloud in the sky is the work of the El-ite run establishment. But geoengineering has been talked about for ages. Just look at the few things the yank prezzy's top boy in the science field was hinting at the other day. Holdren is a massive player in the Global warming agenda for the El-ite. Club of Rome style wickedness lol.

There's a word or phrase for that...when the goverment comes oput and says they're guna be doing something/thinking about implementing an initiative etc, what is it?! It's basically a way of covering themselves for something they've already been doing.

But why tell you this? You're just a goverment paid shill lol, either that, or you have the worlds biggest hard on for debunking anything that puts your precious Sky and flyboys in a bad light...you're ex air force or summink, aren't you?!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUnusualSuspect

Your close. The op is just an actor. Go to the first 2 pages of this thread. Read it
Really a shame that people have to play with 2 sets of rules
I enjoyed this site till I saw the crew yesterday come in this thread and pantimine and kick it. But when someone came with real facts. P B jumped on um like it was feeding time at jurrasic park. Its was wild to watch not being logged in.The up shot is, there must be something thats not supposed to be seen or even mentioned. s/f op nice try

edit on 17-11-2011 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

confirmed.. ! heavy chemtrails over forest grove area .. from N to S .. yep.. and 2 days ago .. and as always .. it started raining like clock work..

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Not again......

Hey, here's a novel idea! Why not take a bit of time and review this Forum, and just a couple of the threads??

Or, how about spending a few hours and self-educating here:

Contrail Science

Contrails, on Wikipedia. Of course, some don't "like" Wiki, but here it is anyway

ATS thread from 2008: "Real Contrail Science, why they persist and why they spread out and why they are not chemtrails"

(PS...the iPhone 4, huh? Looks like it takes decent photos, for a telephone! LOL)

edit on Wed 16 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

Not again............
another person who won't except the fact that our government sprays us. here is a clue pal. not all contrails you see are contrails, educate yourself please. www.youtube.com... actually watch this, and learn, and realize, and open your eyes. you probably believe that our government is not capable of lying to us, or experimenting on us, and is not evil, and all the other rainbows and unicorns out there about the government. You just can't be that narrow minded as to not believe that this is really happening can you? I want proof from you that contrails are just contrails, and nothing more. I'll be waiting for your U2U with the hard data thank you.

ETA: here is some more stuff for your simple mind to chew on:

www.worldaffairsbrief.com...
www.wanttoknow.info...
www.detailshere.com...
answers.yahoo.com...
globalskywatch.com...
www.willthomas.net...

I suggest you take some time and read up on chemtrails, and what is really going on.

edit on 17/11/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Perhaps you could start with telling us how you tell the difference between contrails and chemtrails?

Because they appear to look, act, and persist and spread exactly the same.

So, if the government is spraying us, they seem to be doing it without leaving any evidence.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Oh its not that bad, if you call this a bad day then you have never experienced a real chemclouds/chemtrail covered day

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

One thing i find interesting is how 90% of those "chemtrail" pictures are when sun is close to horizon.

I think a lot of this has to do with how the sunlight is hitting chemtrails/contrails.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

One thing i find interesting is how 90% of those "chemtrail" pictures are when sun is close to horizon.

90% of which chemtrail pictures? Because if you search for chemtrail images, then that's not what you see:

www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Aloysius the Gaul and Proud bird, please do your job less efficiently next time.

Two post back to back right after the OP, I mean...

Sure the OP's pictures look like contrails but you guys are so professionally documented, especially Proudbird, pretty amazing.
Is it because you have no life or because it is your life?

There is no C answer

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
Tick Tock
No Contrail Pictures from Air Force One yet!
Contrails from Presidential Planes must be fantasy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f3047c17fcb.jpg[/atsimg]

there you go.
is it Air Force 1? as far as you know.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
correction needed...deleted

edit on 17-11-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

This is hilarious, thanks for showing the same ridiculous video and websites as "proof" that everyone else here has....everyone els who doesn't have a clue about science and aviation and meteorology.

not all contrails you see are contrails....

"pal".....I will right now bet that I'm much older than you, with a far broader set of life experiences and knowledge. That expertise allows me to see BS when someone tries to pass it off as the "truth".

And "chemtrails" are BS.

...actually watch this, and learn....

That was a clip from a local TV news station (in Shreveport, Louisiana....Shreveport??).....and has been shown here at ATS before. It is really, quite laughable, because it is so "dramatic"..... Way to find something "new"...it was first aired in 2007!!

Over-the-top, hysterical rhetoric, and also....completely WRONG!

Perhaps you should read this, and try to understand some reality, science and common sense:

Barium Chemtrails on KSLA

PAY ATTENTION to this bit of information, regarding the ridiculous mistakes made in that TV News report:

....That’s quite straightforward right? Barium found at 68.8 µg/L. That’s 68.8 parts per billion. Now listen to the audio at that precise point (also transcribed on the KSLA web site):

“The results: a high level of barium, 6.8 parts per million (ppm), more than three times the toxic level set by the EPA”.

Immediately you can see something is wrong here. it’s 68.8, not 6.8, and it’s not parts per million, it’s parts per billion. So it’s actually 0.0688 parts per million.

And what of “three times the toxic level set by the EPA”? They are referring to the EPA Limits, as quoted by the CDC:

“The EPA has set a limit of 2.0 milligrams of barium per liter of drinking water (2.0 mg/L), which is the same as 2 ppm [parts per million].”

So the EPA limit is 2 ppm (2000 µg/L), and the tests actually found 0.0688 ppm (68.8 µg/L), just 3.4% of the allowable limit.

Honestly, the amount of bad, bad information out there...it's more sickening than the so-called "chemtrails" could ever be!!

ETA: here is some more stuff for your simple mind to chew on:

www.worldaffairsbrief.com...
www.wanttoknow.info...
www.detailshere.com...
answers.yahoo.com...
globalskywatch.com...
www.willthomas.net...

See that last link ^ ^ ^ there? It is Will Thomas' site.

Will Thomas is one of the first of the con-artists who began this hoax. Nearly every other blog, website or online "chemtrail" claim either links back to him (follow the money, follow the trail) or, to another "Big Shot" in the business of "selling chemtrails"....Cliff Carnicorn.

Oh, there are other players as well.....each happily promoting this nonsense, because it's so damn easy to fool the gullible and ignorant with pseudo-scientific claims. It's all about the $$$ for them.

Granted, a few dim bulbs that run some websites think that they are doing "good" by "spreading the word"....they are merely fools and patsies for the top dogs.

The worst are the ones who push the "CloudBuster" baloney. They sell these quack devices! Yeah, a sucker IS bornevery minute, in this world. Sad, with the huge capability available to us for learning, via the Internet, it is wasted so frivously.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join