It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't mess with ouija boards. I did over 25 years ago and am still having awful experiences!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBit111

After about a minute it got up, i could hear it walk down the hall, then walk back up to the living room.

And you attribute this experience to the Ouija board why? Where is the link between the two? When I was a kid I had lot's of weird experiences that, in hindsight, almost all have plausible alternative explanations. When you're already in a frightened mood the mind can imagine all sorts of things, especially if its dark or you're fatigued or tired.

At night i would hear thousands of voices as soon as i laid down.

And this has what to do with a Ouija board? You're just irrationally linking these unexplained experiences to the use of the Ouija board. There are mental disorders and syndromes that could cause this sort of thing, if it persists you can always see a doctor. Auditory hallucinations are quite common, most people experience them at one point or another.

I know people will probably bash me on hear cause i mentioned prayer but it did work and my family experienced things to so it's not just me being a weirdo

Not bashing here but it seems like the reason prayer helped has to do with your attitude, as do the paranormal experiences, more than a Ouija board incident 25 years ago. Your mindset of being afraid could easily affect others in your household and the suggestion that you saw something can cause others to believe that they saw it too. Never underestimate the power of suggestion especially in those under stress or those who want to support you.

Prayer may have made you feel better for the time being but if the experiences persist I'd seek legitimate medical help.

As someone who's had plenty of seemingly unexplained experiences in the past let me say that there's usually a better explanation than the paranormal and there's ALWAYS a better reaction than fear.
edit on 16-11-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBit111
When i played with the ouija board I feel like it opened the door to something horrible. It changed my personality. We ( me and my brother) would hear walking in the house at night. I heard it one night and it stopped at my open bedroom door and i seen it. It looked to be about 4 feet tall,standing upright, with a pig snout and huge eyes! I also had something walk in my room and sit on by bed right beside me. I was so scared I couldn't move at all. After about a minute it got up, i could hear it walk down the hall, then walk back up to the living room.
I've seen three hooded things on the road walking toward us (my boyfriend and I) They would take a few steps and somehow be several feet closer to us! We were freaking out and trying to get the car turned around. When we got turned around we got out of there and haven't seen these things since.
Things in my room would be moved around. I was afraid to be in my room alone. At night i would hear thousands of voices as soon as i laid down. One night i had just laid down and was listening to those voices and something grabbed my shoulder...hard. I completely lost it cause my back was to the wall so i knew it was something bad. I jumped out of bed and seen a dark arm with long fingers sticking out of the wall! I finally just made myself stop playing with the board and prayed every night before going to bed. After 2 weeks everything stopped.
The problem is sometimes things try to come back. I had something try to suffocate me by putting its mouth over my nose and mouth! one night i kept hearing things moving around in my room. I finally woke my husband and told him to just listen a few minutes. We laid there being quiet and listening to something moving around in our room. even going into the closet and moving stuff around in there too! Finally we seen a big dark shadow moving in the corner of our room and my husband yelled for it to " get out" and it left.
The last episodes started a few months ago. I would have something poke or grab me at night. once it grabbed my foot and pulled. I even had it tickle me which was just freaky! within that same time frame i seen something small and black run into my daughters room. And she said that she was sitting at her computer and heard " I like you sissy, your my favorite" she about crapped her pants because no one was there. I finally had someone pray for me and felt something lift off me and felt so much better after. I have slept so good these last few weeks since then with no problems. My daughter hasn't had anything happen either so we are doing good.
I just don't get why this keeps happening? I know people will probably bash me on hear cause i mentioned prayer but it did work and my family experienced things to so it's not just me being a weirdo

COMPLETE AND UTTER BULL# !!! Want to know why ? Because if you invited something into your home or life, even if unintentionally. You, yourself have to get rid of it. I know you religious types love to believe that if evil gets into your home, loved ones or your own body that a priest or holy man can pray or perform an exorcism and everything will be fine, which in some cases will help but if you invited the spirit, entities, energy into your home you have to tell it to leave yourself. I've had experiences with horrific dark nasty things and just as you claim it was my own fault, and it was up to me and me alone to get rid of them. My mother tried to help, my aunt tried to help, my grandmother brought a priest, my fiancee prayed for me, two different " psychics " came to try and help us understand what was going on and it was found that I had brought the torture upon myself, and I alone had to make it leave.

I'm happy you think all is well, but I'm going to tell you this. Dark evil nasty beings take great pleasure in toying with you and this includes giving you a false sense of safety and victory. Have fun with that one deary. It's a long bumpy ride, good freaking luck.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

No offense, but instead of just ranting, how about you tell her how you eventually got rid of yours? That would actually be helpful and may even make you feel a little better.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

yeah that really sounds creepy, but hey i have a video for you to watch, its really nice, but kinda long.

if you want to cut to the chase, skip to [0:38:00]. though i do suggest you watch the full video from beginning.

edit on 11/16/2011 by o0pinMind0o because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ
Your so so lucky, I would love to hear and see the things you describe.

Sadly I know i never will because that stuff doesn't exist.

sad, sad to have such a closed mind on things that you do not know if they exist or not. But you sound pretty dang sure of yourself, so......................................................
where's your proof.??

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

What you did was open a doorway.It is very real. That doorway can only be closed by prayer.

You opened the doorway to contact with demonic forces(don't laugh) It is very real. As you stated prayer seemed to help. You must continue. There is a way to close the door. You are on the right track.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Demons/spirits can attach themselves to you in any number of ways. And most of us have them! Here's how to get rid of them. If you don't know what you are dealing, with, don't jack around. There are numerous stories of people getting their asses beat, especially using the name of Jesus without faith. For sake of argument, who would you tell you got thumped on by Casper? I bet most these people know what whack jobs a lot of people will call them, and they still come forward.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-11-2011 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

The reason i think it was the ouija board was after i started playing the board is when things started happening. It might not be why but during the time i was playing was when it was more frequent.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Jeez, who peed in your cheerios? i went to church and had a woman who has dealt with this stuff pray for me and with me. I prayed also. She told me to come home and anoint the house with oil and pray over it and tell it to leave. I have no idea what i did to tick you off. But whatever it was, i'm sorry i offended you.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

Thank you, I knew i would run into people like this but he was pretty harsh. Really angry about something. I hope it wasn't anything did.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dakota1s2

Thank you. I appreciate it. I think if i overcome my fear it will help a lot. It helps when i pray out loud. It gives me more confidence.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Agreed. Prayer will work for you now. Also for others practicing:

1. Smash the stylus-pointer with a hammer.

2. Break the board into 4 separate pieces.

3. Throw away the pointer in one dumpster off of your property.

4. Throw away the 4 broken pieces into 4 SEPARATE dumpsters in four different locations off of your property.

5. Make SURE these 5 pieces are separated by location, so they may never again be joined together.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Scary Story Lots of replies.
This is my opinion based on my experience.
Peace is there if you want it to.
Prayer does work, It is the direction of intention to the universal intelligence which permeates all.
You are not the same body you were 25 years ago. In fact every cell has changed since that moment.
The only thing anchoring you there is the fear of past experience.
You in your true form and awareness are limitless.
Fear based entry to the consciousness is a way that lower resonating beings access your awareness. When one projects fear project love and stern intention for it to stop. Telepathic Resonance can not be attained when you shift your awareness to love and present moment awareness. You have infinite ability in this moment you are not limited by past choice.
Asking God the universe the higher self for help is a great way to connect to the creative force in the universe.

Geisting: For the most part pk events are triggered by a biofield. When this is done as a side effect through stress and psychokinetic buildup a geist event will occur.

Because of superstitious fear these events are sometimes attributed to ghost or spiritual entities. These have no anchor in this dimension however can entrain telepathically through fear or love based resonance to your consciousness and in extension your biofield. These fear cues will be projected telepathically to trigger a scary memory and in turn build a stress based pk potential in an anchor area. Anchor areas are areas of focus where pk energy can be projected or accumulate and as the potential builds a kinetic event will be triggered leading to an amplification in the fear response in those who do not understand geisting and pk energy. This fear response and energy state is used by negative intelligences as a connection porthole to entrain more and manipulate through telepathic cues.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

your husband seeing shadows, and your boyfriend seeing hooded men...hmm...this sounds a lot more complicated than I had anticipated. Maybe the hooded men are your husband's private investigators, and the shadows are your boyfriend stalking your husband.
Might I suggest couples exorcism?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

About 13 years ago, I was fiddling around with one with my girlfriend (at the time) and a few friends with the candles..etc... Was eerie but to no avail, nothing happened till it was only my hands on it. The darn thing started to move. I immediately let go and never touched one since. It is my opinion that it opens a door no one should fool around with. I have had no ill effects since, but maybe I let go early enough, I do not wish to find out either. Get a priest to bless your house annually.

29INFDIV

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
tl;dr
you should have got blessed, had reiki attunement and carried a piece(s) of jet with you.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

No one is going to bash you for 'prayer' on here for sure! Then again, maybe some will, but who cares? Everyone has a different opinion or experience!

I think the fact that you prayed and things stopped, then someone else prayed for you and things stopped even more would be a big sign saying...HELLO! You should probably develop your faith more and research what faith is

We all have free will! From the every day legal world to the world of our soul, nothing exists without our Consent. If you gave your consent at one time, take it the hell back and with FORCE, with God's Will
It really does work, I've been there and back luv!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
stuff ur experiencing is bad for a normal day to day life but from your stories it doesnt seem malefic or anything serious.

In any case, it can be dealt by doing the LRP (en.wikipedia.org...).

The gist of it is its a prayer based on gesturing and using your imagination (specific imagery that you must make happen in your mind) while calling to the 4 archangels to basically "clean house" of any sort of spirits in your place. Generally after doing this people have quite lucid dreams, generally within that angelic context, but in a positive sense.

read up on it and do a print out of it that you can go over as you do it for the first time beause you will not get it perfect so better stick to the page.

Outside of that, you mentioned someone did some sort of praying for you that helped, your best bet is to continue that every so often if you notice things again. Anyways, hopefully what you did took care of it permanently.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
Scary Story Lots of replies.
This is my opinion based on my experience.
Peace is there if you want it to.
Prayer does work, It is the direction of intention to the universal intelligence which permeates all.
You are not the same body you were 25 years ago. In fact every cell has changed since that moment.
The only thing anchoring you there is the fear of past experience.
You in your true form and awareness are limitless.
Fear based entry to the consciousness is a way that lower resonating beings access your awareness. When one projects fear project love and stern intention for it to stop. Telepathic Resonance can not be attained when you shift your awareness to love and present moment awareness. You have infinite ability in this moment you are not limited by past choice.
Asking God the universe the higher self for help is a great way to connect to the creative force in the universe.

Geisting: For the most part pk events are triggered by a biofield. When this is done as a side effect through stress and psychokinetic buildup a geist event will occur.

this actually made some sense. The prayers work specifically because you're putting yourself in a positive energy field which completely negates the negative stuff that self created fear (it is self created because its an auto-switch to fear the "unkown"). Past that id be grabbing at straws but that part does make sense.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
When you open yourself up to outside things there is a chance someone will answer or accept your invitation. It doesn't happen a lot of the time, some people are more prone to it, others are just unlucky wrong time wrong place.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join