It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't mess with ouija boards. I did over 25 years ago and am still having awful experiences!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by GmoS719
reply to post by LittleBit111

My only question is.
If this has been going on for 25 years, Why haven't you taken any pictures or videos?
I would like to believe you, because I have had my own experiences with "ghost".
The way you explain it though is that you should have loads of evidence.
Nice ghost story for a campfire though.
edit on 16-11-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

Why do people insist on ATS to provide pics or vids ALL THE TIME?

Please stop this nonsense, in this case its best to give the guy a break and listen to what he is saying without being demanding ffs!!

Hectic

in any case, be safe be well

Op, I have been living a similar life and will share my story with you when I get of this phone and on to PC.

Be safe be well, love and loved!

Spiro

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBit111
I have slept so good these last few weeks since then with no problems.

Those times when sleeping becomes a luxury is magnificent! I don't remember the last time that I have truly slept.

I don't know if it helps you to know my situation, but all I know is that it is nearly impossible for me to sleep. I have trained myself to sleep, but even when I do, there is WAY too much energy still, and I cannot escape it. Every once and a while, whether it be a hotel room, or a sleeping at a deeply comforting place, I will wake up and wonder where I am. When I wake up and have no clue as to where I am, I know I have slept comfortably. It is rare though.

My latest dream was about a house cat with two heads chasing me through an airport. An old lady in long garb was behind me with a drooling beagle. She sent her drooling beagle to save me and the beagle drowned the 2-headed domestic house cat with its own dog drool which allowed me to move on. My dreams are always in color with great detail. I got rid of Ouija sometime around 1995. I don't know if my dreams relate to that or something else. Thanks for your post.
edit on 16-11-2011 by ghostwithorangeeyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostwithorangeeyes

I hate that you can't sleep well. I know i get cranky if i go a few days with little sleep. I don't know what your feelings are about prayer but it sure helped me to sleep better. And i'm facinated by your dream. It seems so strange and vivid. Do you always dream this way?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I'd like to hear your story. I think most people have interesting stories to tell if they think about it. Some just more than others.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
My children get anxious when they pick up on the energy I am putting off, mad about work, bummed out by bills etc
I feel your daughter is simply picking up on the fact her mom is freaked out, seeing and hearing things and then her imagination runs wild, if you tell any child that a room or house is haunted they are going to see or hear things
If I dispute the fact that you and your husband see and hear things it would sound like I am calling you a liar, something I am not inclined to do but as this is a forum for exchanging different view points, I will at least put my two cents worth into the hat. People that don't believe in God, ghosts or goblins don't see or hear him / it / them.
Well meaning church going folk realize that people who are susceptible to feeling good spirits at church also will believe in bad spirits and thus should probably not fool around with Ouija boards. The power of prayer is a powerful tool for people who believe in it, but there is a reason why preachers like Benny Hinn and others,
( who stand on a stage and "heal" people who suddenly feint and have to be caught by helpers on the stage , why God would heal you and then allow you to fall down and split your head open is confusing to me) Don't take their incredible powers to childrens hospitals around the world healing kids who are innocent and do believe in God and the power of prayer in most cases. They dupe people into believing that prayer will cure you and if it doesn't then you must not be a good person or you are being punished or you didn't send enough money or bring enough money to church, what a twisted thing to present to a young child who prays everyday that the cancer in their body wont spread only to get sicker and sicker.
My opinion would be to sit down and tell her you don't believe in ghosts and neither should she.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sankeysugar-
Thank you for your comment, and being honest without being rude.
I do know that your brain can play tricks on you and you see and hear things when scared. But when it comes to my daughter, she's 21 so I can't really tell her i don't believe in whatever i am seeing because she knows thats not true. SHe actually heard the voice before i even told her about seeing the black thing go in her room. I wasn't going to tell her but after she told me what she heard i felt i needed to tell her. I didn't even tell my family about what had been happening to me these last few months when everything stared up again until she heard that voice. Then i figured i should tell everyone because it was starting to mess with others.
edit on 16-11-2011 by LittleBit111 because: forgot something

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

What makes you think a ghost would appear on a video camera? You know those ghost hunting shows on TV are fake right?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
All you people who dont believe in God or have a religion spend awful alot of time talking about God and religion lol seriously get a life.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Following its commercial introduction by businessman Elijah Bond on July 1, 1890,[3] the Ouija board was regarded as a harmless parlor game unrelated to the occult until American Spiritualist Pearl Curran popularized its use as a divining tool during World War I.[4]

You do realise that the Ouija board is a toy don't you... Hasbro (creators of the transformers toys) hold the pattent.

There really is nothing spiritual (unfortunately) about these things...

Don't get me wrong... I am not a debunker and I do beleive in empaths and the like... but these things not so much.

I would probably suggest that you speak to a psychologist regarding your issues. =)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It is indeed a terrifying experience to be haunted by negative spirits. The prayers were a very good idea, as they give the intention to protect you. Yelling at them to 'get out' is a forceful and effective way to rid yourself of a spirit as well.

I truly hope this is the last you hear from them, but let me offer you a little advice in defending yourself from them if they happen to cross your path again.

The voice is very powerful, it is something that people, as well as spirits abide by. Invoking the name of God is also a great defense when dealing with these mal-intentioned spirits. Something along the lines of "In the name of God, I demand you leave!" has amazing affects. Also, smudging (burning insense) the whole house with good intentions can bring some much needed peace

I truly hope that helps, I promise these will help you greatly if you keep them to heart.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You not going to be bashed by people on here because your doing it to yourself.

You can't get rid of this stuff with simple prayer. For petes sake (who is this pete guy?) if you believe in God read his book, the answers are all there.

I've tangled with this stuff myself. I held down and delivered a guy by myself when four others at once couldn't, why?, not because of physical strength but something else. That which confronts you, fears people who know who they are and whats in them,. Find one of those people! and I'm not talking a flakey apologetic Christian, but one who who submits to authroity, pays his tithe and beyond, believes what he reads and has real power from confidence of who he is. I'm talking about the sons of God Jesus mentioned. They are around you, find one.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I just don't get why this keeps happening? I know people will probably bash me on hear cause i mentioned prayer but it did work and my family experienced things to so it's not just me being a weirdo

One word: Demons.

You invited demons into your home so now what you must do is purge of all evil that exists there. How do you do this? You need to have a relationship with Jesus Christ right this minute so these demons will not come back to haunt you as they will not know where to turn because humans are vacuums.

We are either filled with the Holy Spirit or open to be filled with darkness, demons.

You see people often wonder why prayer works so well, it works well because these demons are under Gods law, they have no power of Christ and they know that when a human being who is filled with the Holy Spirit commands them to go they must abide by the rules or else they get sent straight back to hell by Christ himself.

However if you pray and not filled with the Holy Spirit, I can guarentee you may get rid of them but they won't stay at bay for long, they will keep coming back.

So if you like being tormented by demons then don't have a relationship with Christ, but if you don't then pick up your bible and if you can head to a church and get baptized and be filled with the Holy Spirit who is King over satan.

edit on 16-11-2011 by australian2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2011 by australian2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Jesus does a pretty good job if, like a previous poster said, you truly believe in his teachings of "killing" your enemy with love, empathy and forgiveness. However, I've heard more than a few instances where asking(with respect and humility. not demanding) Saint Michael the Arcangel for help works wonders, like demons being terrified wonders. Coast to Coast radio has had a handful of guests talk on the subject, i wish i could name some but i am a lazy fool right now. Some say demons are Djinn, an entity that is as diverse as our civiilization and include ones that despise us, some find us fascinating, and some could care less. Made of a smokeless flame they are said to exist in a universe thinly veiled directly next to ours. From a Matrix point of view, maybe we are functioning within a complex holographic Sims City type existence, and demons are parasitic computer viruses, while Arcangels are the top of the line Anti-virus software built into all of us.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by w3nd1g0

You do realise that the Ouija board is a toy don't you... Hasbro (creators of the transformers toys) hold the pattent.

There really is nothing spiritual (unfortunately) about these things...

In my opinion, it isn't the Ouija board that's the problem. That's just a tool for inviting the spirits to you. I had a small problem after doing some evp work, and I really believe it was a situation where I was mentally inviting spirits to speak to me. There's something about opening yourself up to them.You can get some nasty ones who take you up on your invitation. Not being a particularly religious person, but I repeated the Lord's Prayer over and over again, and that seemed to get rid of my problem.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonNova

Thank you, I will try saying it out loud. My husband did and it worked. I'm just praying that i don't have to because its gone and not coming back

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
While I do believe in ghosts, having seen them myself, I always wonder about whether or not Ouija boards actually work. I have messed with them many many times over the years and have never had ANYTHING happen with them...

Good bad or otherwise. I know there are ghosts. But I just don't know if spirits can be attracted or manipulated because of a piece of card board and a plastic pointer.

I have even used ones made of wood and nothing happened... So I guess as far as Ouija boards go... I just have my doubts, which are based on personal experience.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RedbeardedFoo

I have heard people say that Djinn and demons are the same thing. And i know that people ask God to put angels around them for protection. I do this for my whole family in my daily prayers.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

I think you are totally right! Things can be tools for opening a door and letting things into your life. I think we should leave all that stuff alone. I am a christian, i go to church and try to pray and read the bible daily and this still happens once in a while. I wonder if i am accidentally letting it back in somehow?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I don't blame you for having doubts. Especially if you have used the board and nothing happened. I really don't understand why it effects some people different than others. Unless some people are more sensitive to these type of things than others.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I researched into this cause I was having similar problems when I was young and even later on. I even went to an Islamic chat and convinced a cleric to talk to me. It seems even in the Qur'an there is talk of such events. There called jinn in their religion. Best solution is to rid your self of all devices and seek spiritual help. Look into ways to protect yourself by cleansing your spirit and fight back. Do such with TM and looking with in. Fear is what attracts them and they can latch on to others. Face your fear. The only way to do so is with help. Wither it be with talking to Jesus, changing your lifestyle towards an inner light or simply by talking to a psychologist. By doing nothing it will do nothing. So you might wanna do something....

www.getrideviljinndevilwiththehelpofquran.com...

www.biblestudy.org...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join