It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't mess with ouija boards. I did over 25 years ago and am still having awful experiences!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo1010

Originally posted by GmoS719
reply to post by Burgo1010

It does work that way, People take pictures and videos of ghost all of the time.
If you have reoccurring problems and you are going to tell people about it. Set up a camera.

no it doesn't, anyways your obviously to intelligent so I won't waste time arguing

Who was trying to argue? I'm just saying, take a picture.
All you can say is, it doesn't work that way, but not give an explanation?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBit111

Praying will protect you (just as well as spellwork or mental determination, I might add,) but you seem to have two problems here.

1. You opened something, and did not CLOSE it. Pray all you want, the things will continue to come out of the doorway until you can shut it. I cannot give you instructions for this, and I apologize for that.

2. You've attracted something that decided it would be entertaining to attach itself to you. It's never actually caused you real PHYSICAL harm, so it might just enjoy scaring you. If this is the case, you need to stop showing it that you're afraid. Things like this thrive on your fear, so acting as if it is a mere annoyance might be enough to cause it to loose interest. If it doesn't work though, you should look into cleansing your home and protecting yourself.

That being said, most reputable Paranormal Investigation groups will do an investigation for free and assist you in any way they can. You may want to look up a local group and have them come out and see whats up.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Sometimes i play with my wife and tell her i saw a ghost in the house, and within the hour shes so freaked out that she starts seeing things. My mother is the same way as you. Growing up she was convinced she had ghosts following her and she spoke about it so much that alot of people close to us would get freaked out when they came over and think they saw things. Suggestion is a powerfull tool and even though i know you do mean to or even know you are doing it, you are manipulating people in your life with your belief in a way that they sometimes cross over into your world.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

double post
sorry
edit on 16-11-2011 by TheInterceptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo1010

It does work that way, People take pictures and videos of ghost all of the time.
If you have reoccurring problems and you are going to tell people about it. Set up a camera.

no it doesn't, anyways your obviously to intelligent so I won't waste time arguing

Who was trying to argue? I'm just saying, take a picture.
All you can say is, it doesn't work that way, but not give an explanation?

I don't need to give an explanation, I was not seeking to enlighten an unbeliever

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I'm not sure. I just walked into the hallway and seen the butt end of it rounding the corner going in her room. it was moving faster than it should have been, if that makes any sense. It was just a few days after that when she heard a little girls voice talking to her in her room. I dont know if the thing i seen going in her room has anything to do with it or not?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheInterceptor

I have made a few ouijas for myself and friends in the past. I made some really nice ones out of bronze and i gave them a personal patina ( i urinated on it for days, looks very aged!)

I would love to see a picture of the bronze ones, they sound great, did you actually pour the bronze or just use a sheet? BTW ewww on the patina..yuck. talk about giving a part of yourself to your work....

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by minikin84

Thank you. I do try not to "look" freaked out but when it touches me i jump and yelp before i can get myself together. We were kids when i played this and didn't know to close it. I wish i had never touched that thing!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

You get a Star and flag from me, I know a close family member who suffered the same things as you.

She couldnt be in the car alone without the radio being on, it had to be the radio and not a tape.

As a kid she messed with a Ouji board as a joke with her friends and went through the same things as you. Her Burden was only lifted when her father died. He already knew about what she had done.

Hope everything stays good for you as I know how upsetting things can be with this stuff.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheInterceptor

I hope thats not true because i will feel awful if i have made my daughter hear things because of me being freaked out

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kaoticf8

Thats nothing to do with Jesus Christ specifically. Its the belief in something bigger than yourself which is part of the universe, people use different religious names, but its all the same thing. Basically its asking the universe to protect you an Christians say Jesus which is why the name comes up a lot. We are more powerful when we are in harmony with our surroundings and this is what protects us, being part of everything.

Probably anyway!....

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

Thank you for believing me. I hate that your friend had to go through that. I don't want anyone to deal with this, thats why i got on hear to tell my story, I knew i would get slammed by people that wouldn't believe me but if i help someone then it is worth it.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBit111

I'm not sure. I just walked into the hallway and seen the butt end of it rounding the corner going in her room. it was moving faster than it should have been, if that makes any sense. It was just a few days after that when she heard a little girls voice talking to her in her room. I dont know if the thing i seen going in her room has anything to do with it or not?

it makes sense however i'm not certain as I'm not into psychic stuff, I just learn from my own past, it may well be an animal spirit that was harmed etc and feels safe near your daughter or it could be another entity, not all spirit humans are that, I have seen a foetus looking one with the head of an old man (btw that was my gift from darkness) Has your daughter given you the impression of anything weird occurring?
Children hearing things etc is quite normal, My daughter had a friend called toohey & once when I took her to the park she told me trees where people
protect yourself mentally, spirit cannot hurt you unless you give it permission to do so
edit on 16/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iseladore

Originally posted by TheInterceptor

I have made a few ouijas for myself and friends in the past. I made some really nice ones out of bronze and i gave them a personal patina ( i urinated on it for days, looks very aged!)

I would love to see a picture of the bronze ones, they sound great, did you actually pour the bronze or just use a sheet? BTW ewww on the patina..yuck. talk about giving a part of yourself to your work....

Here is a pic of the board i made. I researched how to get the patina i wanted and all the avenues said the best artists pee on their sculptures to get that look. I figured if anything it would add to the Ouijas ability. I still have not even used it but not out of fear or anything. Just havnt really felt like it.

edit on 16-11-2011 by TheInterceptor because: That was harder than i thought.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The only thing thats happened to her was hearing the little girls voice. She has said in the past that her and a friend heard whispering voices one night in her closet and they were completely freaked out. Oh yeah, a few years ago she was sitting at the bar eating breakfast and out of the corner of her eye she sees a man in a white t-shirt and jeans walk past her going into the living room. She got up to see because it didn't look like her dad and there was no one there. That had her jumpy for a while too.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I found the picture everyone wants of the boogie man....

But seriously I've used ouija boards as a kid and nothing ever happened. I did live in a haunted house as a kid, there was a little girl that died in the house I grew up in, decades before my parents were there. It was a playful ghost, you would leave the room with your glass of water on the counter and come back to see it teatering on the edge of the counter, my parents had perfume and cologne on a dresser and one morning it was all laying down instead of standing up. My aunt swears she saw a little girl sitting on the front steps one day and looked back and she was gone. I think there is no easy way to get a picture of a ghost, demon, etc.. It still funny that people ask, "Do you have a valid source for your ghost?"

edit on 16-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Hi! Listen, I have some experience in this, so for what it is worth this is what I know. When using these kinds of boards you open up portals to existences that are for the most part not of the best interest for you or any humans for that matter. The thing most people don;t know is that if they can open, a portal you certainly close it. You have freewill and whatever you ask for is something that you create. In working with beings from other dimensions it is always good to state that you want to work with the ones from the" freewill positive side", making sure that the ones you deal with will not infringe on your freewill. Unfortunately most people who deal in these kinds of things never make the proper statements before entering into a relationship with them. And the dark side banks on that. But all you have to do is request help from the freewill positive side and then make the statement of closing the portals that are opening up to your existence. Give it a try. I have been called into do this a variety of times, with the same situations that you have described. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Sounds to me like you need a spiritual strike team to come in and kick some demon butt. Demons and other non-corporeal entities are not all-powerful. They can be dominated a controlled by some known specific and surprisingly easy techniques.

Get a decent sorcerer in (or a knowledgeable priest) and whip those nasty critters into shape.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

My only question is.
If this has been going on for 25 years, Why haven't you taken any pictures or videos?
I would like to believe you, because I have had my own experiences with "ghost".
The way you explain it though is that you should have loads of evidence.
Nice ghost story for a campfire though.
edit on 16-11-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

Can we see the photos or video of the ghosts you've had experiences with?
What, you don't have any? What makes the OP's experiences any less real than yours?
People can't carry a camera around with them 24/7.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

yeah, i know that a pic was the last thing on my mind when stuff was going on. From what i've heard its not that easy to get a picture even if your calm enough to try. Even if i had a pic everyone would think it was fake anyway

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join