It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't mess with ouija boards. I did over 25 years ago and am still having awful experiences!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hands sticking out of the wall, thousands of voices speak to you, and attempted murder by suffocation yet you have remained at this place for how long? With a child exposed to all this no less. So, when and if you travel or leave the house, do these entities follow you? Are they constantly with you? Do you see or feel them at the supermarket, when you pump gas? Seriously interested here.
edit on 17-11-2011 by Snoopy1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by minikin84
reply to post by LittleBit111

Praying will protect you (just as well as spellwork or mental determination, I might add,) but you seem to have two problems here.

1. You opened something, and did not CLOSE it. Pray all you want, the things will continue to come out of the doorway until you can shut it. I cannot give you instructions for this, and I apologize for that.

2. You've attracted something that decided it would be entertaining to attach itself to you. It's never actually caused you real PHYSICAL harm, so it might just enjoy scaring you. If this is the case, you need to stop showing it that you're afraid. Things like this thrive on your fear, so acting as if it is a mere annoyance might be enough to cause it to loose interest. If it doesn't work though, you should look into cleansing your home and protecting yourself.

That being said, most reputable Paranormal Investigation groups will do an investigation for free and assist you in any way they can. You may want to look up a local group and have them come out and see whats up.

A weak mind is a portal for all things scary. Without being properly grounded, the OP opened the portal, and without really researching how to seal it once and for all, the fear and dismay is magnified. A prayer is only temporary.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I don't think there's any correlation between the two. A ouija board is just the alphabet on wood or plastic, there's nothing magical or supernatural about it. I used to do paranormal investigations, used to go right into cemeteries at night with a bunch of friends and cameras and ask for the spirits to show themselves.

Maybe it's because I went into it with a skeptical mindset and no feat but I never got any spirits to come out and never got any bad "vibes". So in my opinion this is all in your head and if it persists you should see a legitimate psychologist who can give you real medical advice or diagnosis. And in the meantime, just don't feed the fear or anxiety, take things easy and try to minimize stress.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Try not so associate the happenings, or the "entities" to anything. Like demons, or ghosts, or aliens. That is very important. That's how they can take advantage of you.

It might be very hard at times, but ignore it and don't try to poke at it.

I'm glad it's seeming to pass.

Good luck.

And i thought i would never say this, but, surround yourself with light.

Imagine it, pray for it.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheInterceptor

I've made two.
The first one, I got creeped out, and scraped off the letters and threw the plain board away.
The second just sits there. I use it upstairs in the spare room as a table top.

When I was making the first one, I heard, in a room where I was by myself, "I never had anyone do that for me, before." and began to see a faint outline of a dude with a floppy brimmed hippy hat across from me at the table, where I had no chair for him to sit.
(This is creeping me to write it.) and it reminded me of how icky I think Jim Morrison was, so I scrapped it.
I'm pretty sure it was over active imagination on my part, but the memory still creeps me, like something is behind my shoulder.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparkitekt

HAHAHA! The boyfriend was when i was 17. The husband came a few years later.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

The only things that i can think of that happens when i'm out is once in a while i will hear someone say my name. It is right in my ear like someone is at my ear to tell me a secret. But i have lives in several places throughout the years and it follows me.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by o0pinMind0o

Thank you, I watched the whole video! I had to watch babies in the nursery sunday so i didn't get to sit in service so this was refreshing to me. I think this guy was right on about most of the stuff he was talking about. I hope more people will watch it and be warned.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I believe you, I have no religion and I do not pray but I believe some words have power, simply because a lot of people believe it does have, we have theorized several arguments to explain this kind of 'power', coincidence, misinterpretation, faith or quantum physics, I just know its real. And how can you live with this for 25 years (lol) I can't imagine because its more than my lifespan, I would have tried anything that I could found in Internet or books about stopping evil spirits.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think the interesting part is that you think people would bash you on using tried-and-true religious practices rather than the actual use of a Ouija board for so long. It's sad that they still sell these boards with board games at toy stores because it is anything but a game. My mother is a psychic and for a while used a ouija to conduct seances with clients, and that spirit latched on to her. She has tons of stories to share as do you. Her advice was to Never burn a Ouija board because it ashes would remain and essentially "free" the spirit from its portal, but that you should drop the board into a river or stream and let the waters carry it far away from you.

The fact that you are seeing them around does not mean that they are all coming to get you, it might just be that you've developed the gift to see spirits. However, they do use our own energy to manifest themselves and make things move so you need to be careful on not scattering your energy, and not letting them feed off your fear. You can also create entities called thought-forms just by your belief in them, and is why calling on Jesus works so well. There's no proof he actually existed, but because soooo many people do believe that he is a good presence and still lives, so he does. Stand your ground and kick them out! Stay away from these boards that just attracts any entity passing by, instead call upon your guardian angels and higher self, with No Ouija. They know as much as any other spirit.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Maybe if you prayed for your self instead of someone praying for you it would work better. Since you brought what ever it is into life , you will have to send it back.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Cool even waddingtons board games made them

WADDINGTON - OUIJA MYSTIFYING ORACLE 1960'S BOARD REVIEW

www.youtube.com...

severnbeachantiques.com...
edit on 17-11-2011 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

HI HERE'S YOUR ANSWER.
THE OUIJA IS A DANGEROUS GAME

Google: Ouija Board Explained Vip
All your questions should be answered there.

Those Ghost you saw were evil entities called Familiar Spirits.
Hopefully, you didn't make contact with a Demon.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The best advice I can give is to face your own demons. I'm not casting off what you have experienced, but I believe it comes from inside. The bhuddists believe that the negative emotions of people can, in unique cases, manifest as a real entity known as a tulpa. Take guidance from people you trust and face what you have hidden from.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The veneer between "reality and non-reality" is very thin. As an ex lord of darkness who paid the price can tell you, there is plenty of time to meet the others who transcend this reality. Unfortunately for the uninitiated, they tend to want to "play" without the knowledge of how to protect oneself from harm. They also like to open doors, but do not have the knowledge or the power to hold dominion over them; therefore the "unpleasantness". I recommend a little more investigation in learning how to protect yourself and forget about this pursuit as a game. As Merlin said to Morganna "moments... fleeting moments cannot keep you from oblivion should you continue on your path, for I have travelled this path, and do so alone, for I am the one, the initiated one, and all those who follow do so at their own peril"

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Its funny how all these things "only happen at night"..... nice story.... for the campfire.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I used to have one when I was younger. I messed with it all of the time, but when I took it to my friends house she got freaked out and threw it away while I was asleep. I didn't realize it til much later and I was so mad at her. Now that I look back, I am happy she did it because I was obsessed with that thing. I played with it all of the time. Who knows what could've happened. I do believe that it can open doors to some weird stuff.
On a funny note, one time I was using it with my other friend and she thought it was really moving. She asked who we were speaking to and it slowly spelled out d..o..o..g..i..e......h..o..w..s..e..r she was so pi**ed at me after.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Did the pig like figure have any noticeable armor?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The fact that people shout "the Lord's name" and these "spirits" disappear shortly after should tell you all you need to know. This is an issue that is in your head.

I don't care anyone's religious background, we are talking reality here. Jesus, God, Yahweh, they are fantastical figures, nothing more.

Change your attitudes, your mental approach to such things. Never underestimate the power of suggestion.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

These things pre date civilization, they are damn real! These things do not exist on our physical plain but can cross over and cause physical damage if they draw enough energy manifesting. People have a hard time grasping this concept because they only understand our physical dimension. There are many worlds and beings around us but you cant see them.

It may have not been the Ouija board itself but it has been documented that Quija boards can invite something in to your life, this is never a good idea. You may be a beacon for these things as well as your daughter and they are drawn to you. I knew a girl that played with one and then had similar experiences like bites and scratches as well as an inhuman spirit haunting her and she was being 100% fourth wright and honest. I had a demonic entity in a home years ago and it tried to posses me. I even have a photo of it that showed up in the film of standing next to my daughters crib wit its hand on the rail looking down "she was a baby at the time" it had a animal shaped face from the side but form of a bipedal human. I have posted the photo before I will upload it if i can find it. This thing once i stepped foot on the property would project horrible thoughts and visions in my head things i would never fathom of thinking... sickening putrid unclean spirit. So graphic i will not say. It manifested in front of me "a pungent stench smelled like sulfur" while laying in bed one night and that was when i decided to move. In this case it was attached to the property no problems since.

I never knew what evil was or what the average person would understand to be evil is minute in comparison to what this thing was, it was intense. It was cruelty, suffering and pain the worst kind you can imagine 100 times fold. Now just imagine that being forced in your head. You see I am a medium and a beacon myself when i was a kid we had a womans ghost haunting our home during my teenage years. She was murdered in this apartment or duplex we lived at and that is a very long story in itself. So yeah these things date back to our ancient history as depicted in all cultures. The native Americans had a good idea of what they were as well as the druids. Inhuman spirit is just as it sounds. The opposite of humanity, from a negative plain they feed on our emotions and energy. They know you can see them, they are drawn to you like a light house in dark waters.

There is several ways to remedy this situation, faith mostly and prayer. By acknowledging it and giving in to fear you empower it. They feed on negative emotion the most. You invited this thing in to your life by mistake, now uninvite it and stand up to it! You may want to seek a demonology expert and possibly a paranormal group that can assist you in ridding your life of this thing.

Good Luck

edit on 17-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join