It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't mess with ouija boards. I did over 25 years ago and am still having awful experiences!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBit111

Thanks for the warning about ouija boards.

I have been saying and saying this.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Are you really sure that the board is what caused these occurrences? There may just be something that is following you and because you are open to the idea, you can see/feel it. There is also the thought that it could be something mental, you may want to speak with a therapist about what is occurring. If there is actually something there, you should attempt to photograph it or try to get some audio recordings for us.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

My only question is.
If this has been going on for 25 years, Why haven't you taken any pictures or videos?
I would like to believe you, because I have had my own experiences with "ghost".
The way you explain it though is that you should have loads of evidence.
Nice ghost story for a campfire though.
edit on 16-11-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)
the problem with posting pics it that now one will still believe..I have pics that i have showed in my case and all i got was put down,finally a pro photo guy really checked it out and saw what i saw..He really checked it out...Why post pics if no one would believe even the pics..They go by the first page and not check any of the other pages...

To the op, Im so so happy that the evil is gone from your home now..I hope its stays quiet for you now..Im still fighting...God bless

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

My only question is.
If this has been going on for 25 years, Why haven't you taken any pictures or videos?
I would like to believe you, because I have had my own experiences with "ghost".
The way you explain it though is that you should have loads of evidence.
Nice ghost story for a campfire though.
edit on 16-11-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)
the problem with posting pics it that now one will still believe..I have pics that i have showed in my case and all i got was put down,finally a pro photo guy really checked it out and saw what i saw..He really checked it out...Why post pics if no one would believe even the pics..They go by the first page and not check any of the other pages...

To the op, Im so so happy that the evil is gone from your home now..I hope its stays quiet for you now..Im still fighting...God bless

Exactly.
Why does anyone need to ask to see pics? Just for a bit of cheap personal satisfaction or entertainment? The OP nor anyone else on the forum is obliged to source pics and post them to satisfy someone's curiosity if they are asking for help on such matters.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoticf8
Religious people usually say just to say jesus christs name and w/e it is will leave, say what you will but some people swear by it even the non religous.

They will indeed leave if you do this (I am non religious).

They will also leave if you do this:

Originally posted by LittleBit111
Finally we seen a big dark shadow moving in the corner of our room and my husband yelled for it to " get out" and it left.

All you have to do is command them to leave, and they must. Crap your pants and they will own you.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

Yes, my husband is a christian, but he just blows it off when i tell him what i'm seeing. He has only seen what i was seeing once, and he told it to get out. But if he doesn't see it himself, he thinks i'm just dreaming.
i have asked for forgiveness for messing with the ouija board several times. I'm starting to wonder if it is something about my dads side of the family. All of his side see and hear weird things.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

The woman that prayed for me told me she had dealt with this kind of thing. I told her my whole family on my dads side has always had stuff kinda like this happen and she said the generational spirits are the hardest to get rid of because they think they have the right to be there. And that it is something i will continue to have to fight because it will keep trying to come back

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Windows

Originally posted by Burgo1010

Originally posted by Burgo1010

reply to post by Burgo1010

It does work that way, People take pictures and videos of ghost all of the time.
If you have reoccurring problems and you are going to tell people about it. Set up a camera.

no it doesn't, anyways your obviously to intelligent so I won't waste time arguing

Who was trying to argue? I'm just saying, take a picture.
All you can say is, it doesn't work that way, but not give an explanation?

I don't need to give an explanation, I was not seeking to enlighten an unbeliever

Might not enlighten an unbeliever but if you posted an explanation I would be more knowledgeable about the subject not just from the OP's point of view, but from everyone posting and trying to understand their experiences.

...Just next time post some more info, not for the non belivers but for people wanting to try and understand the subject better.
edit on 17/11/11 by Windows because: (no reason given)

Most 'ghost' photos are not real. (I am not saying that people don't really see ghosts, or that they do not exist.)

The reason trying to photograph ghosts is not rational is that cameras measure light. It doesn't matter whether you're talking film or digital. They are a tool. They sense and record light. No matter how many bells and whistles they may have on them, they are not capable of measuring paranormal beings unless said beings are PHYSICALLY manifesting and either reflect or emit light. Period.

In certain cases, like light anomalies, there are images or videos of moving balls or streaks of light that are also visible to the eye. I'm not referring to these very rare events.

I'm referring to the more common, garden variety experience where people report seeing a shadow figure or a full bodied apparition. (Even this isn't THAT common!) When this occurs and it is sensed as a visible thing, but is sensed psychically, then no camera in the world is going to measure it.

So, there are degrees of manifestation. Cameras can measure physical objects being moved, and any physical, light reflecting thing. Forget the rest.

And also forget about 'orbs' AKA backscatter. Not paranormal.

It's fine if people who do not have psychic experiences can't wrap their heads around them, and refuse to believe. I would be that person, myself. Except my experiences now prevent that.

HOWEVER, I'm one of the biggest skeptics alive when it comes to ghost photos. One of the posters in this thread (eeks4- I don't know whether this is a man or woman ) mentioned they had posted pictures and they were ridiculed. Eeks4 claimed they were of a demon with a foot on the head of his/her daughter. They were easily debunked. Just by working the lightness of the mid tones, they revealed the 'foot' was her own arm. Nothing was paranormal. But he/she preferred to believe that there was. You can't convince someone who has already made up their mind, even when presented with clear evidence to the contrary.

This is a side issue, I know.

All I'm saying is that asking for photographic proof of this stuff is like asking for a digital sound recording of a lightning bug to prove its existence. Dead end.

edit on 17-12-2011 by JustSlowlyBackAway because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2011 by JustSlowlyBackAway because: typos

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
well< i wasn't sure i wanted to share this,cause I figured your getting tired of hearing from me. But i wanted to incase it does mean something. A few weeks ago i was sitting on my bed, in the day time, looking through my makeup bag. I heard in my head, a male voice say "three weekssssss" dragging out the "S". I did good about not panicing, i just picked up my phone and looked at the calendar to see what date three weeks would be. Its december 29th. So, I pray this was nothing, or it is just trying to get me upset so i've tried not to dwell on it. Just thought i'd let you know and see what you think.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
What happens if a True Muslim sees a ghost?
Can they say In the name of Mohammad of the Koran?
Will the evil spirit leave?
Do Muslims even see ghosts?

What about Jews, Hindu's, or Buddhists, what should they say if they see a ghost?

edit on 26-12-2011 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It never affected me (knock on wood) but my best friend I used to play it with had some freaky experiences. There were nights she'd scream out of nowhere and cry and insist she saw one of the spirits we communicated with. She was a bit of a drama queen tho....

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join