It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't mess with ouija boards. I did over 25 years ago and am still having awful experiences!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBit111

whispering voices in closets hmmmm
One question .... is your daughter happy, safe, doing well? if so then good.
you may and i'm not trying to shove anything on you ... get a "white sage smudge stick" and smoke out her room, especially the closet while calling up on Lord Jesus Christ but you must also ensure for yourself that you have mental discipline ... they cannot hurt you ... what is the history of that house, the closet voices is a big give away
edit on 16/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: damn spelling mistakes

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

In my case I can say that my sister still thinks she sees things even though she is now out on her own. I cannot have a 10 minute phone conversation with my mother without her mentioning ghosts to me still to this day. When i was little and living there i would get freaked out a lot about the stuff she was saying and even when i go to visit her now it can get to me. When someone is convinced strange things are happening all things become strange.

Who knows though, i am not a non believer, just a skeptic.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I like they way you put things
I went to church and was thinking of having someone pray for me. they have people stand up front to pray for you if you need prayer. So i was wondering who to go to and there was this little old lady standing there and i felt she was the one. So i tell her whats going on afraid she would think i was nuts but she gave me a serious look and said" I have dealt with these things before and we are gonna get rid of them!"
as she prayed for me i felt weird. I don't know how describe it. like...when the hair stands up on the back of your neck. It started at the bottom of my legs and worked up to my head. I felt so much better after that! I haven't had a problem since.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Burgo1010

we built this house so its not old. BUT it is on a civil war ground if that means anything? She seems pretty happy, but has anxiety problems.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheInterceptor

Thank you for the input. It is good to be a skeptic sometimes.I dont think a person should be so open minded that their brain falls out
At least you weren't rude about it. And some of my experiences may be that because i dont have anyone else there to experience t with me. But Some things others have seen so i don't know what to believe any more.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBit111

we built this house so its not old. BUT it is on a civil war ground if that means anything? She seems pretty happy, but has anxiety problems.

anxiety ... there's your answer
find the cause & by natural means treat it ... you just need to realise the stuff you see is real and despite what some new age freak will tell you generally it is nothing to fear, my dad was a huge skeptic now my nanna and grandma visit him all the time .... usually worrying about me lol
... you will be ok
edit on 16/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

anxiety will cause you to hear things? i think her friend heard them also.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I personally think there is a reason why it is forbidden in the U.S. to use such a board. Many who used it, me included knows what it is possible of, but there will always be the non-believers claiming proofs or evidence. To those ahah... just get a board, hang on with people interested in this kind of stuff and I promise you will be amazed to what will happen

No blame, just another realm/dimension not yet well accepted/understood here on earth.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Forbidden? i have never heard that.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

anxiety can be caused by what she is experiencing in her life or simply a diet imbalance and like I said the voices in the closet is quite symbolic ... if you try to understand the spirit you see then you will send yourself nuts .. trust me on that, try the white sage, keep your mind strong, listen to your daughter with an open heart minus the fear as they do pick up on it ... avoid psychics

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheInterceptor
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Forbidden? i have never heard that.

forbidden spiritually as you never know for real what you get ... generally they are deceiving spirits, when i did it i got my dad ... it was not my dad

"People will say to you, "Ask for help from the mediums and the fortunetellers, who whisper and mutter." Shouldn't people ask their God for help instead? Why should they ask the dead to help the living?"

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I forgot to tell you about something i seen last year and i have no idea what it was so if any of you know, let me know too
anyway, i woke up and seen this blue sphere,it looked like a small, bright blue christmas ornament. It had some sort of symbol on it in white. It was just floating by my bed! I sat up and leaned around to get a good look and it looked almost 3D. The really weird part was i thought to my self that im not scared so it must be ok and went back to sleep. WHat the heck? I should had ben punching my husband to look at this thing not going back to sleep!
And we had a set of drums in my sons room. At night we would all hear someone hitting the drums but he never heard it. WE had company and they slept in there and again, we all hear the drums and they never heard it. I even heard thy cymbals.
WE got rid of the drums and we still hear them at night. were used to it by now but it freaks company out when they come over.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo1010

Originally posted by kaoticf8
Religious people usually say just to say jesus christs name and w/e it is will leave, say what you will but some people swear by it even the non religous.

LORD Jesus Christ, however it only works if the heart means it and why does damn religion have to come into it lol, if you know what I mean
but yes you are 100% correct

I disagree about you having to mean it. Energy follows thought, and there's so much energy of a particular vibration attached to things like, say, the Lord's Prayer, that it can be used by anybody regardless of belief.

I actually put it into practice myself some years ago when I was having a disturbing experience. Often, while trying to get to sleep, I'd suddenly hear some bloke shouting in my ears. It sounded just like I had the old fashioned type ear-plugs in, and although this voice sounded loud and hysterical, angry & aggressive, I couldn't make out a single word it was saying - sort of like a radio station that's not been tuned in properly. When I confided in my mum, she (knowing I'm not Christian) suggested that the next time it happened, I should instruct 'it' to 'Go in peace with God". I did, and have never been bothered by it since.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Thank you for listening and all your help.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I forgot to tell you about something i seen last year and i have no idea what it was so if any of you know, let me know too
anyway, i woke up and seen this blue sphere,it looked like a small, bright blue christmas ornament. It had some sort of symbol on it in white. It was just floating by my bed! I sat up and leaned around to get a good look and it looked almost 3D. The really weird part was i thought to my self that im not scared so it must be ok and went back to sleep. WHat the heck? I should had ben punching my husband to look at this thing not going back to sleep!
And we had a set of drums in my sons room. At night we would all hear someone hitting the drums but he never heard it. WE had company and they slept in there and again, we all hear the drums and they never heard it. I even heard thy cymbals.
WE got rid of the drums and we still hear them at night. were used to it by now but it freaks company out when they come over.

lol just go with it, I woke last year and lying in bed a vortex appeared, a hand came through it holding a sphere of fire and the hand dropped it on my bed .. I woke up pretty bloody quick haha, I also had the vision of the "all seeing eye"

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

whatever works for you ... I know what has helped me be a better man.
Why disagree any ways I said what you said just you put it in a different term ... energy vibration .. I said to mean it .. that carries that energy vibration yes?
I believe in Lord Jesus Christ, I don't shove it on anyone and No one will sway me away from it

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

What?! A vortex with a hand? I would crap my pants! what did you do afterwards? I would be able to sleep for a good while after that one.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

lol yes I was a bit panicked and I asked my friend, He said "haha firey awakening"

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I like they way you put things

See, these things are scary because they're unfamiliar and unusual. That's where they get their power. Fortunately, if you put them into some kind of context -- and the Judeo-Christian Solomon/Jesus context is as good as any -- then you can deal with them. You take control of them. Of course, they're still tricky, because they use your own tricky mind against itself. But if you act with confidence and resolve (like your little old lady), then you can dominate them and either control them or get rid of them. Getting rid of them is usually the best option, but if you can prepare yourself for some "monkey's paw" results, you can try to use them to benefit yourself rather than just be a burden and misery.

Psychology is very tied up in working with this stuff, but that doesn't exclude it from being "real."

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

well said

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join