It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Freemasons want? Or the Question is: What are Freemasons actually waiting for?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I read almost every Freemason thread on here I can find, or browsed for years. I remember seeing a tv show years ago where masons had to die a symbolic death three times while blindfolded and fall back into arms without looking , a faith catch I guess to join or be accepted. As you read through these posts you might find a jewel cause you never know who is posting, I thought Pinocchio s post might have made sense to some of the stuff they believe till he backtracked.

There are probably a lot of secrets you won't find in any book though. If the presidents were masons back in the day and power, there might be an elaborate structure they are getting the masons or builders and architects of today to build. They might have a lot of old traditions if you see any pictures of masons with the t square and compass and their building tools and the aprons they used to wear. They were an old society but could've sorta evolved into something else. That's my theory and two cents anyway. There are some masons here you antimason people could maybe try to get a blueprint of their teachings or rough image maybe if they weren't bashing each other or flaming each other. I don't think they were satanists in today's day and age that probably won't make sense. But might have tried to distance selves from church or look at science differently 1500-1800. They used to sometimes have specials on TV about various things if you check for them..

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
more like pretending to evolve into something else.
movements like the strict observance tried to get the occult science out of fm.
so it just goes underground and into denial and the masons try to say they dont use the tern jao bul on during the royal arch ritual

they dont say "we dont use that term anymore" because that would be an admission.
they just deny it completely.

no positive growth there.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Christian and Muslim view = Freemasons are a Satanic cult who want to bring forth the New World Order.

If that really is the case.. then I need you to answer a question I have concerning your statement.

I'm not saying I attempted or tried to enlist in the masonic cult.. I did however inquire information about what one has to do to become a masonic cult member. One major request of theirs that was a must was; a member needs to believe in one of the three major monotheistic religions.

My question

Why would a Satanic cult such as the 'Freemasons' have such requests? I think you could check that one off.
*Note* I'm not protecting Freemasons or Religions because I think the world would be a better place without either of them.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

Then don't join. That is your choice (enabled by your free will).

You're a weapon? A weapon is nothing more than a lethal tool to be used.

Give a man a fish he eats today, teach a man to fish and he eats forever.

A belief I hold.

To your next statement, I would say only that which you own is your shelter. You have no natural or divine right to take that which is not yours. You also sound like you have a "god complex".

He's not a smooth ashlar, I can still drink him under the table.

Seriously though, a perfect ashlar is that state of perfection to which we can achieve by divine allowance, virtuous endeavors, and seeking knowledge and education. There is nothing about relinquishing individual awareness, in fact, I'd say in Freemasonry that is encouraged. I had a friend and Brother, Cliff, tell me Freemasonry was a selfish journey shared with others. I laughed at first, but I do see some of the message behind it.

I prize my individuality and base most of my political ideology around the sanctity of the individual and their natural rights.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

No, the Rite of Strict Observance fell apart because of false promises by Von Hund. It did evolve though...into the Rectified Scottish Rite (aka CBCS/KBCH) which still exists today.
edit on 18-1-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
2) Are NOT Devil Worshippers

Haha good one.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RockerFeller

yep, right after we pray to almighty God, we roll right into a good old fashioned Hail Satan!

have a blessed day.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

take women, property and prey

So, women are just property to you? Something to be stolen and bartered? And you are the same guy criticizing the intentions of Masons?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

They want to see the building of the 3rd temple
and see the competion of all their labour.....

I think thats about it.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

Actually no regular Grand Lodge has ever said that we want to rebuild King Solomon's Temple.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Actually no regular Grand Lodge has ever said that we want to rebuild King Solomon's Temple.

Who mentioned the son of David?
not me

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
they wait for christlucifer the return of christ - -so they can turn him to cross fixed

ask paraclete

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

You said Masons want to rebuild the Temple and the only Temple pertinent to Freemasonry is King Solomons Temple.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

You said Masons want to rebuild the Temple and the only Temple pertinent to Freemasonry is King Solomons Temple.

I did not say Masons want to rebuild the Temple. I said "Masons want to SEE the building of the 3rd Temple"
I chose my words very carefully since the people can sometimes be a tad picky.....

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

My objection to us wanting to "see the Temple rebuilt" still stands.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

If XTC taught me anything, we're always making plans for Rigel…

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

I think Ksig may be a bit too young to remember First Wave music.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Lets agree to disagree on that shall we?
I think we can both agree that it would be a thing of great beauty

PEACE,
RK

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Very drole Josh,
XTC were "Only making plans for Nigel"
I find your play on words and use of metaphore to be very encouraging.
Your words make me think on a truly universal scale.
I do like the cut of your jib.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured

. One major request of theirs that was a must was; a member needs to believe in one of the three major monotheistic religions.

That's not strictly true. I'm a Mason, and I don't ascribe to any of the big 3. The only requirement is that you believe in an Almighty Single God, and the belief in the immortality of the soul. If your a member of the big 3, then those are fulfilled by the definition of those beliefs. I believe in God, I believe I have a soul. Whatever else you believe, is your own business.

-Ex

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join