It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Freemasons want? Or the Question is: What are Freemasons actually waiting for?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Ok so let me get this straight:

Freemasons:

1) Know the secrets of the Ancients and pass it down by word of mouth.
2) Are NOT Devil Worshippers because they worship the astronomical significance of the Pentagram Cycle of Venus.
3) Have built and designed many important cities and monuments to hide their esoteric secrets in plain view e.g. Washington and Vatican.

Now those three points listed above ARE FACTS with no bias on my part. If a Freemason denies them, then he is obviously lying.

So what do other people think of Freemasons?

Conspiracy Theorists view = Freemasons want complete world domination and are behind the New World Order.

Christian and Muslim view = Freemasons are a Satanic cult who want to bring forth the New World Order.

My questions:

What are Freemasons actually waiting for if they have kept ancient secrets hidden from the Public for possibly thousands of years? (Obviously they were called by a different name that long ago)

Are they waiting for the right time to reveal all the ancient secrets?

After the complete destruction of all the Abrahamic Religions?

Or after they bring forth the New World Order - Their idea of a utopia to reveal all the secrets to mankind?

It has to be one of these answers and anyone who says otherwise is obviously lying...
edit on 16-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
They want a masonic world (isn't it already?).

2) Are NOT Devil Worshippers

Where's the proof in this?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Freemasonry is about building an empire just like the Vatican would like to run everything on the planet.

It is about that upward reach in the hearts of men.... to see how high or how far that empire whether on the individual mason level or on the worldwide or universal level...how far that empire can expand.

The means justify the end result...meaning that the masons portray that their end result will be so great that whatever means it takes to get their is viable.

Same old song and dance from every other empire building organization, excuses.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Really don't want to offend, but honestly Cas where do you get all this information from?

All your posts about Freemasons state you know things for fact, but you never give us source information. You then follow on to say that for any of us Freemasons that deny anything you say must be lying. It is customary here on these boards to back up your claims, is it not?

I really do not think that anything anyone says is going to change your POV

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Now those three points listed above ARE FACTS with no bias on my part. If a Freemason denies them, then he is obviously lying.

It has to be one of these answers and anyone who says otherwise is obviously lying

Or maybe it's you that's lying?

edit on 16/11/2011 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Networikng, business contacts, positions of power, nah we want to worship the devil and take over the world sounds legit

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
What ancient secrets are we supposed to have?

And how exactly does one worship an astronomical significance anyway?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
IMO they want to eliminate all religions. And when all of them are wiped out , they will bring Kabalah as their new one.

They are busy digging under Masjid-al-aqsa in Palestine to find temple of Solomon.

They are hard trying to raise a Red Heifer to sacrifice for the Antichrist as the age of 3.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jamjar

No offence but this exactly what the masses think like. Most believe freemasonry is some conspiracy theory and just fiction which exists in Dan Brown novels.
Classic example is my friend who thought the exact same thing until I had to take him to an actual Freemason Lodge to prove they REALLY EXISTED.

I'm sorry if this doesn't answer your question exactly but that's the best way I can explain about a society which hides in plain view.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Ah, and here comes the Freemason disinfo agent.

Didn't take long I guess since ATS is full of Freemasons...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
come on frermacon you cant admit to any controversial masonic info or your "brothers" will yank your prostate out via your lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Ah, and here comes the Freemason disinfo agent.

Cool title!

I've changed my profile heading to this...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I take what I read on the internet about freemasonry as mostly disinfo with a bit of truth and fact thrown in for good measure. But I can tell you what a very high ranking free mason said to me once when I ask if they had any kind of plan or endgame they were working toward.

"Yes, yes, we do have a plan. That much I can promise you. We do have a plan. And it has never changed. Nor will it ever change."

FWIW.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

To be honest, MODs are better off closing this thread considering the fact Freemasons are never going to answer my initial question because they had to swear an oath which they can't break under the pain of death. Hence always troll and ridicule those who reveal their secrets.

edit on 16-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Let us see your proof,

So far all I see is another thread posted by a member who knows nothing, but thinks they know more than real Masons.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I was one of the folks who started to blame Freemasons for many of the conspiracies pertaining to the NWO.

But after calming down and doing some research on what the Freemasons have done in the past I am convinved they are not behind any NWO that requires mass extinction of the human race. This is why.

Freemasons are believed to be decendants of the Knights Templar in some fashion. The Knights Templar were persecuted by the Vatican all those 100s of years ago, declared heritecs of the church and were hunted down by the church and murdered. That is where we get the Friday the 13th notion of it being bad luck day and whatnot.
The Catholic church was apparently upset in knowledge the Templars found pertaining to Jesus and his disciples, most likely finding that they were Gnostics and did not teach their version of religion the way the Christian churches have been teaching it for nearly the last 1700 years or so.

This jeopordized the money making machine the church created with all the temples/churches created to have soldiers pay for their atonement for their wars. You see it was still not OK to kill people, even for a religious purpose. So the church told the knights/barons/kings of that generation that if a soldier kills someone they must atone for their actions, this had to be done in prayer for some amount of time. The church convinced society that they could have their prayers/atonement completed by proxy by hiring monks/friars/etc... to do the praying for the soldiers at a nominal fee. Kings and barons were not exempt and actually had to atone for their soldiers killings also. They would not be able to atone for so many deaths by their hands in their lifetime so some kings actually paid for multiple churches with a multitude of monks to pray for them. Thus the expansion of the Catholic churches during the Crusades and other wars.

The Knights Templar was pretty upset with their findings in the Holy Land and when they came back and told the church they had it wrong to an extent, the church had to shut them up. They were forcebly removed from the church instead of being able to set the belief in Christ right. They eventually left Europe with their artifacts for the New World during the 14th century, roughly 100 years before Columbus.

Columbus was handed a map of the New World(from a realative who may have been part of the Templar) in some way. Columbus had to share that he had knowledge of the New World or he was not going to get the funding he wanted to get the ships and equipment to sail across the Atlantic.

Sorry back to the Freemasons. With them being Templars, they wanted a better world for their generations to grow up in. They wanted mankind to progress with innovation, which the church regularly held back because it meant they would eventually lose worshipers(money) to science. The church was extremely harsh on science and thinking outside the norm of the church.

The Masons wanted a New World Order of sorts as printed on our money, so man can be free of the chains of bondage that religions create. They do believe in some higher power, grand architect in some way, and want people to believe in some manner of higher power to become a Mason, but this has more to do with people not feeling worthless and commiting acts of random violence/suicide/etc... because there is no God in the manner that Christianity(and other religions) try and force down your throat from the day you are born.(IMO)

It is the nature of almost all species to have a few who want to control the many of their society, and I feel we have many factions at play here, some that cast the spotlight on the Freemasons because they do protect some knowledge of our ancient past that would benefit their means to their ends. The Masons will not share this information, thus alot of misinformation is spread about the Masons.

The Masons have done nothing but help humanity, most of the greatest feats of innovation was backed by Masonic dollars and members. Nearly all American inventors during the industrial age and prior were Masons. Majority of our Founding Fathers were Masons, you really think these men created this country just to enslave the human race? Get real.

To blame the Masons for the rumors of World Domination by extinction/murder/concentration camps is errorness in my opinion. I think if anything they are trying to protect us from such a debacle.

There are a few alleged Masons that may be bad apples, but maybe they were actually part of another faction and having the blame put on the Masons for their wrong doing, i.e:Bush,Cheney,Obama,Johnson,etc...

*We may never know, but this is just my opinion and is not based on any facts, just speculation from quite a few years studying the subject as an amature conspiracy theorist.
edit on 16-11-2011 by NonC0nf0rmist because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2011 by NonC0nf0rmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
this may get me kicked off this board but when I saw the super mod post I thought "who is going to post next on here to defend the secret masons.. Obama" ???

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

The Super Mod did not defend Masons at all. He just asked the OP to provide a little proof. Maybe he wants to review all the evidence for himself before making up his mind.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Like I said before...if it is all good then there would be nothing to hide...no secrecy...the light would not be under a bushel but would be out shining around for all to see.

Therefore like a criminal who cant have any evidence, witnesses / snitches or go to jail...we have secret organizations.

I being a non superstitious man who sees the adult world for what it is has no other conclusion but to see that your secrecy is important because of criminal activity.

I stated before I do not care if someone is a satanist, a luciferian, a closet proctologist etc. as long as they have the manguts to come on out of the closet and show your lol pride.

All I have left to think is that the longstanding stories of homosexuality, witchcraft, insider trading, human sacrifice etc are all true.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
Like I said before...if it is all good then there would be nothing to hide...no secrecy...the light would not be under a bushel but would be out shining around for all to see.

What about the Ark of the Covenant in the Bible, which was built at the command of God, but was always covered and it's contents hidden from all?

If I can provide one counter-example to your argument after just a few seconds of thought, surely there must be many.

Why not also the secrets of Freemasonry?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join