It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Freemasons want? Or the Question is: What are Freemasons actually waiting for?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by network dude

relax sport, you are smarting off to everyone on this thread, it's obvious you are bored and looking for a fight. Someone will take you up on it soon enough.

You're the one who should relax. It's you who said "keep poking that badger, he might bite".

I'm only asking questions, ain't I allowed to?

I'm having a discussion, it's all written.

Anyone can go back through the posts, the only member here who threatened someone is you.

And only because I'm contributing to the discussion.

With more than 5 masons on my back like a monkey

You scare yourself when you threaten me and you entertain me.

And expose yourself.

I'll type this slow for you, so please read it that way for maximum content understanding.

You are looking for a fight. It's obvious. If you want a discussion, present something for discussion. If you want to pick fights with any mason who will bite, then I am sure someone will satisfy your urge and trade tit for tat with you. Sorry, I am not in the mood today. The poking the badger thing is an analogy. Big word I know, but you being a Dr, I am sure you can look it up. See, it's a bad idea to poke a badger with a stick because eventually he will bit you. But if you are looking to have a ferocious fight, a badger is a great choice of adversaries. You and I have had discussions in the past and it almost seemed that you came to an understanding that if you were polite, I would be as well. that must have been forgotten. I am terribly sorry if you took offence to my analogy. I assure you I will not be sicking any ferocious badgers on you now or at any time in the future. Please accept this star as a token of my sincerity.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You know I like to be polite mate.

All I was doing was asking questions, the evidence speaks for itself.

As this is a discussion board and none of my questions were against the T&C, how is that starting a fight?

You say I was poking the badger, in what way?

By trying to discuss?

I have been civil about it, it's you guys who have ganged up on me on this thread (deja vu).

Thank you for you comment and star.

Here's a star for you also.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

So you believe you know Gods master plan?

Are you asking whether I am a satanically possessed megalomaniac who believes he is God, near-Godly or privy to Gods secrets, or are you just making smalltalk?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Are you asking whether I am a satanically possessed megalomaniac who believes he is God, near-Godly or privy to Gods secrets, or are you just making smalltalk?

whaaa

Never mind.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

All I was doing was asking questions, the evidence speaks for itself.

What evidence are we refering to Doctor?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

the fact that you replied to every mason involved in the thread with provocative questions led me to the conclusion that you were looking for something. But nothing you said was against the rules. Which is why I made my comment. I was simply pointing out a fact.

As for the"facts that speak for themselves", I think we can all agree that factual evidence brought by anti-masons is a logical fallacy just in it's name. (nothing factual about it) it's hearsay and rumor, Oh, and wrong.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The evidence that all I was doing was asking questions?

No?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I think we can all agree that factual evidence brought by anti-masons is a logical fallacy just in it's name.

You see you are mistaken, I'm not an anti-mason.
I haven't brought any facts. In fact, I haven't done anything but discuss and reply to all the masons, go quick and check, I was replying to you.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The evidence that all I was doing was asking questions?

No?

Gotcha. I thought someone linked something that I overlooked.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I wasn't taking about you.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
"Treat each other fairly and honestly" or "use your time wisely" may not be "secrets worth knowing in a magic/technological sense", but I'd say they're far from irrelevant.

Those are not much more than affirmations you'd find on a Ziggy calendar. Not like, "Apply powdered red mercury to lead and heat it to 800 degrees for three days and it will turn to gold." Or, "The God entity can be communicated with directly by using a device precisely constructed of 33 degree angles." Or how to get demons to build you huge temples. You know, real mystical secrets.

Not just, "Be kind to your web-footed friends, for a duck may be somebody's mother."

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

I've resisted this thread. I've actually responded to it twice, once I hit the back button after re-reading, the other time, I was sure I hit send, but it was lost in the ether. So, I've successfully avoided just one Mason thread, but then you had to go and say all of this. Now I have to know. Are you a satanically possesseed megalomaniac that believes you are God or near-Godlly?

I gotta know, because I thought I was the only one. Perhaps we are related?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I just warned.It is on you what you do and what you know.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avatar777

Originally posted by Saurus

Because I believe that God sent many Prophets/Holy Books to mankind to teach him morals and values. The Almighty told each culture what they needed to hear in a way that would make them live in a way that brings happiness and harmony on earth.

Some people throughout the ages needed encouragement to learn what they needed to learn. Others needed fear.

Then I guess he's not that all powerful after all. Because all these prophets/holy books brought more violence, suffering and wars rather than happiness and harmony.

The Propets and Holy Books did not. Those that made a religion out of their teachings did.

Also it appears that he has abandoned us. He hasn't sent any new prophets, holy books for many, many years. It would be nice to hear from him again.

The Torah, Bible, Qu'ran and the other Holy Books were sent at a time when most people could not read. The learned had to teach the masses what was in those books.

In this age, The Almighty can touch each person on an individual level. There must be some passages in some books that mean something to you. Maybe something you saw in a documentary or on TV? And you remember what you read, right? Have you ever considered that this is God speaking to you through texts right now? There is no longer a need for one book for all, since most people can now read, or know someone who does.

Life has changed and we don't think in the same way as we did thousands of years ago. It would be logical to teach us about morals and values in a new way.

Exactly.

Yet there is no response. So maybe he wasn't the one who sent prophets and holy books. Maybe there is nothing divine about prophets and holy books.

Perhaps you are looking in the wrong places.

edit on 19/11/2011 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
I just warned.It is on you what you do and what you know.

I am not concerned about make-believe characters or warnings relating to them. Just accept the fact that there are going to be other people on this planet who do not have the same beliefs as you do. It makes life much less stressful.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm only an entered apprentice so my knowledge of Freemasonry is limited, but what I learnt a long time before becoming a mason is that nothing is truly lost, all understanding is obtainable and all that is required is that you use the tools provided correctly.
Truth is never written down or spoken, it is for the individual to discover and when found will be unmistakeable. I do however already see the benefit of being a mason, any secrets I discover along my path will only be secret because they will be personal to me. I will not share those secrets because as I said, truth is never written down or spoke, it is discovered.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join