It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Carolina Establishment seeks to BAN Ron Paul and supporters from all future events

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Sounds like the Establishment in South Carolina are running scared of him and this speaks for itself.

Dean Allen Supports Banning Ron Paul & His Supporters in Email to SCGOP Chairman
Dean Allen, a GOP establishment suit in South Carolina is seeking to BAN Ron Paul and his supporters from all future GOP events in the state and have him removed from the ballot. He wrote a letter to the SC GOP Executive committee complaining about Ron Paul supporters cheering for Ron too much and boooing Mitt Romney for supporting the assassination of US citizens.

Let Dean Allen and the SC GOP know what you think of this, Banning Supporters or the Candidates isnt part of our democratic process.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

This just proves that they don't like hearing that pesky free-speech mumbo jumbo from people they don't agree with!

"They boo'd Romney, lets ban Paul from the ballot!"

Disgusting!

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I seriously don't get why America has so many psychopaths? Ron Paul is the only one telling the truth 100% of the time.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
They're mad because Ron won the South Carolina GOP straw poll recently.

and this is exactly why Ron Paul supporters have taken over and are now in charge of Los Angeles Republican liberty caucus.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by davereality

I seriously don't get why America has so many psychopaths?
When we know the answer to that my friend, we shall know all the secrets of the Universe.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well this story was like poking my own with a stick. Really?!! Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I've heard Ron Paul answer questions regarding "terrorism" and foreign policy with his message of peace and non-interventionism in other debates and been boo'd for it, and no one tried to ban the candidates whom those boo'ers supported! Blah. Keep fighting back, people.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Funny that you call others psychopaths to defend a sociopath.

America has lots of both because our culture has come to the point where "empathy" is about as naughty a word as "motherf-r" used to be.
edit on 16/11/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
They're mad because Ron won the South Carolina GOP straw poll recently.

and this is exactly why Ron Paul supporters have taken over and are now in charge of Los Angeles Republican liberty caucus.

Oh yes i agree and that the fact Ron Paul is gainning ground in IA and NH

+30 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Funny that you call others psychopaths to defend a sociopath.

America has lots of both because our culture has come to the point where "empathy" is about as naughty a word as "motherf-r" used to be.
edit on 16/11/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

You seem to turn up in every RP thread just to bash the posters and generally be a trouble maker, but yet I have yet to hear what you think the solution to this mess is.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Good idea.
Thought the jab was unnecessary since I have seen Phone number disseminated at OWS and groups of people joining together and making calls to officials en mass.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Doesn't suprise me.
Tattoo shops are illegal there, so is oral sex.
However, it IS still legal to beat your wife on the court house steps on Sundays.
South Carolina has never been known for forward thinking.

Evan back in the old days, they thought slaves were such a good idea that everyone bought several.. then they realized they were outnumbered 20 to 1.

Brillian GOP members!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Then i can only assume that you really haven't seen as much pf me as you claim.

Which particular "mess" do you want addressed? And do you have any solution to it beyond "vote Ron Paul?" 'Cause despite a surprising resemblance to Ian McKellen, he's not actually a wizard.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadNinja68
Doesn't suprise me.
Tattoo shops are illegal there

No, they aren't actually.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Yeah...

...and apparently they confirmed that ONLY committed Ron Paul supporters don't like assassination, warmongering, government intrusion into our personal lives and business - and that it was ONLY these avowed Ron Paul supporters who cheer Paul and boo Romney for this.

Ugh.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by mileysubet

And do you have any solution to it beyond "vote Ron Paul?" 'Cause despite a surprising resemblance to Ian McKellen, he's not actually a wizard.

Why is it that people that dont like Dr. Paul think that all of his supporters think he's some type of mystical magic man?

We dont think he's the savior.

What we do believe Ron Paul is though, is a great leader. Someone who we can stand behind and take heed of his actions. Someone who will be honest with the people. Someone we can trust in to truly have the country and the peoples best interest in mind.

So, no ofcourse hes not a wizard....but when he's around magic happens

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
RP the little choochoo that did - i think i can i think i can - HE WILL!
vote Ron Paul - the heck w/ the prestitutes.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
How can anyone do this and try to make it legal? So what if RP supporters booed Romney on his comments about the assassination of a US citizen. He deserved every single bit of it. I smell a hater and a baby. Haters gonna hate......

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin

Originally posted by BadNinja68
Doesn't suprise me.
Tattoo shops are illegal there

No, they aren't actually.

Yeah well......

Only since March of 2006...