It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Carolina Establishment seeks to BAN Ron Paul and supporters from all future events

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
That's because this douche nozzle believes that the politicians run things, not the people. I hope he's up for reelection soon so the people in SC can fire his ass. It also shows the rift between neocons and true conservatives in the GOP.

Hmm... Bush vs. Gore...

People's vote - Gore

What happened - Bush

Your point? Read up on the electoral college. This is not historical precedent. Not saying it's right, it's just how things are done.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

That's because this douche nozzle believes that the politicians run things, not the people. I hope he's up for reelection soon so the people in SC can fire his ass. It also shows the rift between neocons and true conservatives in the GOP.

Hmm... Bush vs. Gore...

People's vote - Gore

What happened - Bush

Your point? Read up on the electoral college. This is not historical precedent. Not saying it's right, it's just how things are done.

Exactly, if you want to win the game, learn the rules. Otherwise, don't play.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The way I see it is, there's Ron Paul on one side, and Oboma, and all the republican candidates on the other side.

As far as I'm concerned if RP is not the president, then it doesn't matter which of the clowns win. They're all already bought. Since a train wreck is inevitable anyway, I want the one that will bring it on the fastest. That's probably Oboma.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join