It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Song...A Music Video Everyone Who Loves The Earth Should See

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I wasn't sure if this belongs in music or fragile earth, but I felt it should be here. I can't tell you how many times I have listened to this song. It gives me chills and I can't explain how it makes me feel...... It's really not the type of music I listen to.....but it just touched my soul. In the fragile earth forum, we discuss all the ways mankind has abused this planet, as well as things we cannot control.....however this video focuses on things we CAN control. The issue of fracking (for oil) has been heavy on my mind, and I personally experienced the BP oil MESS. I saw birds drenched in oil, struggling just to breathe. I won't go on the soapbox too long, but I wanted to share this with you all. I know many have seen it, but I feel like it can't be seen enough. PLEASE, don't make this thread about how you feel about Michael Jackson.....it's about the video and the message that we CANNOT allow these things to continue. We need to protect the Earth, and the animals and ourselves. I know we need oil..... but we are having earthquakes in places where there fracking is going on....and it is going to eventually cause catastrophe.....like fracking near Yellowstone.....HELLO?? Our Earth is dying a slow death....so get informed and get involved however you can....Hell, if nothing else, plant a tree. OK....I hope you get a feeling in your soul when you see and hear this like I did......we are losing our ONLY home.....our FRAGILE EARTH.

Please click on the youtube logo and watch full screen....
I could only find the good quality on Vevo (which I hate), but just wait if you get an ad....it's worth waiting a minute to see.

edit on 11/15/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Beautiful song indeed and so is the video. The little girl alone in the wilderness will bring tears to your eyes...thank you!

edit on 11/15/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I love that one also, but I couldn't find the complete video....I'll look some more though

ETA....Here it is! Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thank you StealthyKat , I have never seen that video or heard the song .

Shows what we've done to ourselves by forgetting that we are the caretakers of our planet .

Wish we could rewind in real life.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by iprotectwildlife

I know what you mean.....we are losing animals which are going extinct so fast that children in the near future may only see them in pictures....and I fear we are on the list if we don't change our ways. Just so many things....we can't rewind, but maybe change to prevent more from going wrong?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thanks Kat, haven't seen that in a while. Very thought provoking

Hope you are well hun x

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Maybe edit the first post so the HD vid shows up with the lower
quality..

Good song thanks..
edit on 16-11-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

I am thank you....and it's good to see you again! You know how you get a song stuck in your head and can't make it stop? That's what happened, so I thought maybe I should just post a thread on it and what it's about it

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Is it not playing correctly? I didn't notice....

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
An anglel sat beside you, and said, i need air. The meaning of, of which is of true knowing. You are blessed with. Thank you for the tears, tears of, i care. Bless you, may the wings keep following you. BELIEVE THIS. you are blessed, and do not deviate. thank you, ray.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Thank you Ray, and I wish the same for you. I have such strong feelings about this subject, and I'm glad to see others do too. It is very important to me.

top topics

join