It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Designed Happenings in Your Life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Any of you ever feel at times that some things in your life were meant to happen?

Do you think the world is pre-programmed?

Do you think a higher power arranges happenings in your life/world?

Can you be informed of what the next designed happening will be before it happens?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Define HIGHER POWER.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Hey now warjohn...

Do you have an opinion or answer to each of those questions..?

Just want to make sure the OP puts as much into their own thread as they ask of others.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

yes, this power/powers do decide fates. some call it/them spirits, god, devil etc.
when did you notice ?
edit on 15-11-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
let me take this a step further, has anyone felt lately as in the past year that you're stuck in a time-loop? cause i've noticed alot of people have never even experienced deja vu but yet i know quite a few like myself that have been experiencing it more often than not in the past year and it seems like no matter how random i try to be things keep happening exactly how the deja vu shows it to be whether a minute or a month from the feeling or dream.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

Any of you ever feel at times that some things in your life were meant to happen?

Do you think the world is pre-programmed?

Can you be informed of what the next designed happening will be before it happens?

I think everything happens for a reason.

I do not think the world is pre-programmed. There are different results to the different equations with each choice that is made. Cause and effect.

I think a higher power of any kind can influence us IF we ask.

I think I could be informed of the next design happening IF I asked, but with anything the result could change per cause and effect.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Some of the random thoughts that pop in ones mind when they are preoccupied with something should not be ignored.Dealing with prior knowledge of an event in a timely manner is very tricky.Most of the time i'm looking back wishing i would have acted on a thought.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Not sure of a higher power.

black mirror Scrying etc, is a method to achieve visions(?). Although I have no experience to speak of in regards to that technique and... [really isn't for unstable minds]

I agree we are pre-programmed/predestined to an extent------ but then we adopt tons more conditioning and imagery which is almost entirely backwards
fun to climb out of that residue

our subconscious seems to ultimately illuminate of our daily functioning, subsidiary grey matter. Sometimes epiphanies arrive to late; I recommend exercising your immediate discernment instead of waiting around for answers to end up on your front porch
edit on 15-11-2011 by WaffleBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu
reply to post by WarJohn

Define HIGHER POWER.

A "higher Power" is whatever you choose it to be, I learn't that at NA
I chose Lord Jesus Christ or did he choose me .... Yes I know I am looked after in many areas of my life
edit on 15/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by WarJohn

yes, this power/powers do decide fates. some call it/them spirits, god, devil etc.
when did you notice ?

It's kNot that they decide fates, that's already in the cookie dough before you are born.

It's that your life is pre-destined, everything you dew is already set to happen, you just go through the motions.

The world is a stage, upon which you are an actor/actress.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

reply to post by WarJohn

when did you notice ?

It's kNot that they decide fates, that's already in the cookie dough before you are born.

It's that your life is pre-destined, everything you dew is already set to happen, you just go through the motions.

The world is a stage, upon which you are an actor/actress.

Ribbit

if your into that I guess ... what about free will?
edit on 16/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Burgo1010

..., that's already in the cookie dough before you are born.

and whats in the cookie dough for stillbirths or dead births ?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

..., that's already in the cookie dough before you are born.

and whats in the cookie dough for stillbirths or dead births ?

I believe they are the blessed ones .... Asked a pretty emotinal question there mate considering I lost one of mine that way .. you being a smart ass or serious?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Everything did, is, and will happen in one instant and eternity.

Simply put: it is "predestined" in our human frame of reference because we are limited by linear time.

Once in awhile, we do sense that something was "just meant to happen" because, really, there's no other way it could have happened in this existence because it always happened that way, always does happen that way, and always will happen that way.

The trick is, then, to learn how to see beyond linear time.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

no, i am serious. if god is almighty and decides the fates of every single one of us, what on earth is the reason for birth deaths or pedophilia ?
either there is no god or there is a god, but not almighty. christians and the other monotheistic religions say there is a almighty god, but are they right ?
i myself believe in a higher power/powers, i even think i can communicate with them, and i asked these questions. i got a uncertain thought-answers, when mothers throw away their babies, and god doesnt save it, it is supposed to be, because this baby could not develope love, it was too unwanted by the mother. it is a existence that doesnt have love in it. when a child dies at birth, the thought-answer was, that something wasnt right spiritualy. its kind of, like they didnt come to an agreement on the spiritual level. i have to say, i am not sure if these answers are right, because my spirit guide or whatever is in contact with me, can be very tricky and wicked.
the reason, why i answered the other post a bit provocative, is that i myself have suffered a major disaster in my live and am asking all the time, why these destiny powers do such things or why luck and unfortune is distributed in sometimes very unjust ways.
i hate, when people that love god or jesus christ, dont see the truth. the truth, that if there is on almighty god, he/she/it should answer alot of questions.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

no, i am serious. if god is almighty and decides the fates of every single one of us, what on earth is the reason for birth deaths or pedophilia ?
either there is no god or there is a god, but not almighty. christians and the other monotheistic religions say there is a almighty god, but are they right ?
i myself believe in a higher power/powers, i even think i can communicate with them, and i asked these questions. i got a uncertain thought-answers, when mothers throw away their babies, and god doesnt save it, it is supposed to be, because this baby could not develope love, it was too unwanted by the mother. it is a existence that doesnt have love in it. when a child dies at birth, the thought-answer was, that something wasnt right spiritualy. its kind of, like they didnt come to an agreement on the spiritual level. i have to say, i am not sure if these answers are right, because my spirit guide or whatever is in contact with me, can be very tricky and wicked.
the reason, why i answered the other post a bit provocative, is that i myself have suffered a major disaster in my live and am asking all the time, why these destiny powers do such things or why luck and unfortune is distributed in sometimes very unjust ways.
i hate, when people that love god or jesus christ, dont see the truth. the truth, that if there is on almighty god, he/she/it should answer alot of questions.

Whose Truth, Hate you say, Im a survivor oF abuse, my daughter Angel died (That was the name I gave her), I love Lord Jesus Christ ... so again who's truth? sadly mate bad things happen, it is not Gods will but rather part of the natural order of things

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

whose truth ? there is only one truth. do you believe god is almighty ? do you believe, when you die, you will meet god ? will you ask him/her/it, why he/she/it decided to take your child ?
what if, the force that guides you in your life atm and gives you comfort and consolation, helps you get over your loss, that you name jesus, is the same force that decided to take your child.
edit on 16-11-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I accept Lord Jesus Christ as the son of God, He is my saviour.... I hope I get there lol, i'm not perfect you know

I will not ask God if he took my child as I know my child is safe & in the care of our heavenly parents ... I gave up blaming God a few years ago & as far as truth goes yes only one truth interpreted 7 billion different ways

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo1010
reply to post by icepack

I accept Lord Jesus Christ as the son of God, He is my saviour.... I hope I get there lol, i'm not perfect you know

I will not ask God if he took my child as I know my child is safe & in the care of our heavenly parents ... I gave up blaming God a few years ago & as far as truth goes yes only one truth interpreted 7 billion different ways

i know what you are talking about, i experienced "jesus", too. overwhelmingly loving and merciful. how do you feel jesus ? occasionally or non-stop ?
personaly, i cannot see my creator/creators as heavenly parents, because they/it are real, but they/it are non-human, so they/it have no gender.
i ask myself, if jesus and god are one and the same force/power. because, untill now i experienced only one force/power that decided my fate.

p.s.: where is the op ? how did he/she come to the conclusion, that some non-human powers influence our lives ?

edit on 16-11-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

thats what the op does, asks questions then ****s off haha

<<   2 >>

join