What does iran gain by denying the explosion at the military base?

page: 1
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Other than making the u.s. And israel mad, what real gains does iran make by ignoring an attack on their military base?

If mossad hired a terrorist group to attack iran, iran would most likely have some prisoners they could then use for political gains. If a suicide bomber tried to blow up some nuclear warheads, how will this stop iran from pursuing the "bomb".

But ultimately it makes iran look dishonest which cohld be a false flag attack of its own. And it only makes iran look cunnig if the other side knows this.

m.guardian.co.uk...

The guardian is posting this so how can we trust the msm?

the msm is trying to make it seem like iran is doing a cover up which is laughable since they are the experts of that.
edit on 15-11-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


The same things we gain from denying some test going wrong or someone screwing something up within the military...it's called the appearance of competency...nobody wants to look like a boob while on the world stage...



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


Imagine that you are embroiled in a feud with a lying, thieving ahole. Said ahole is constantly throwing rocks at your house. Are you going to advertise a direct hit? No. Becaue although you too are an ahole you realize that the other ahole holds all of the cards and you can scream all that you want and no one cares. All that advertising would accomplish is that the other ahole would start all kinds of conspiracies about you...in addition to the lies they have already told.

edit:
They are not being quiet because they do not want the other ahole to know that they were effective. The other ahole knows very well that they were effective.
edit on 15-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by filosophia
 


The same things we gain from denying some test going wrong or someone screwing something up within the military...it's called the appearance of competency...nobody wants to look like a boob while on the world stage...

I disagree, what good is it if the whole world knows? Would you cheat on a test if you knew you would get caught, and what if you were only accused of cheating? My guess is the msm is saying it was a mossad attack to make U.S. More competent and make iran seem more dishonest.



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
reply to post by filosophia
 


Imagine that you are embroiled in a feud with a lying, thieving ahole. Said ahole is constantly throwing rocks at your house. Are you going to advertise a direct hit? No. Becaue although you too are an ahole you realize that the other ahole holds all of the cards and you can scream all that you want and no one cares. All that advertising would accomplish is that the other ahole would start all kinds of conspiracies about you...in addition to the lies they have already told.


No, If they didn't want to advertise they wouldn't say their scientists were killed by cia. If someone throws rocks at your house you retaliate if the cops won't help, which iran says they would do. And it.s tbe msm that lies and covers up, so just because they say it ws mossad suddenly we must believe them ? lol
edit on 15-11-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord
 


one theory but again we give to much credit to Iran...could their soldiers just have screwed up setting up something or test firing a weapon...we have no idea how large the depot is or where exactly it is located that would make it logistically appealing...we or israel could blow up much smaller things to send a message than a weapons depot...



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


Motives are like the hands of a clock. They change over time.



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


You are giving Iran way to much credit...these are the same people that said the Holocaust never happened...why wouldn't they deny something as small as a weapons or training error...



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco
 


Just throwing it out there. None of us knows the truth unless you planted the charges or painted a laser on that fuel tank.



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco


reply to post by jcord
 


one theory but again we give to much credit to Iran...could their soldiers just have screwed up setting up something or test firing a weapon...we have no idea how large the depot is or where exactly it is located that would make it logistically appealing...we or israel could blow up much smaller things to send a message than a weapons depot...

If it was an accident it shows iran is incompetent militarily, not a good thing. It would be more likely they would blame the cia to cover up their own incompetence. Plus this will backfire on the msm because it makes iran look passive, turning the other cheek, which goes against the view of a hostile iran.



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So in other words, what does iran gain? Nothing, which would seem to indicate it really was just an accident. Feel free to try and argue.



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord
 


POW...we just got confuciusized.....



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord
 


ahhh..was unaware that it was a fuel tank....



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
reply to post by filosophia
 


Motives are like the hands of a clock. They change over time.


Not when it comes to the u.s. And their motive to attack iran and build up war propaganda. Oh this was the cia all right, but not the explosion but the media to make iran seem vulnerable to a covert attack.



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Are we sure this crap happened?
b. Military of every nation blows crap up on accident all of the time. The US has made it an art.


Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by chrismarco


reply to post by jcord
 


one theory but again we give to much credit to Iran...could their soldiers just have screwed up setting up something or test firing a weapon...we have no idea how large the depot is or where exactly it is located that would make it logistically appealing...we or israel could blow up much smaller things to send a message than a weapons depot...

If it was an accident it shows iran is incompetent militarily, not a good thing. It would be more likely they would blame the cia to cover up their own incompetence. Plus this will backfire on the msm because it makes iran look passive, turning the other cheek, which goes against the view of a hostile iran.



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


We are not arguing we are discussing possible scenarios...or perhaps debating..



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
i will see if i can find the aarticle i read on Monday (14 nov)

it was about the explosion which killed the leading Iranian missile scientist as he was adapting the nuclear warhead to separate from the launch vehicle. this is new technology to them and they are experimenting,

i do not believe there are Army Manuals available for the nose cone separation on ballistic missiles

 


ADD: here is one source
english.alarabiya.net...
edit on 15-11-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco


reply to post by jcord
 


ahhh..was unaware that it was a fuel tank....


The first explanation was that it was moving ammunition. I didn.t buy it at first but like I asked, what do they gain by denying a direct attack? Maybe incompetence of ammunition is better than incompetence of security? But if that is thecase we will most likely see more "accidents" only then would I change my mibd, but as of now it seems like msm spin to make an accident seem like an a covert attack.



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco
 


I was not supposed to mention the fuel t



posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


Garduian is part of MSM





new topics
top topics
 
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join