What does iran gain by denying the explosion at the military base?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

You cant kill Iran they have oil, and uranium you nuke then cant mine it period they know it and so does USA what you going to do. They dont want war or take over other territorys only the banks do. Go figure its what we have already been subjected to. You want more war kill a banker will win a war!!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapterhouse

reply to post by chapterhouse

No one gets this? last time any explosions ever happened like this was bombing of germany in ww2. This just doesnt happen. Pull a clue here!

m.guardian.co.uk...

Explosion at a naval base in cyprus, no ww 3 started as a result.
edit on 15-11-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

My guess is the msm is saying it was a mossad attack to make U.S. More competent and make iran seem more dishonest.

Mossad, US?

U.s./israel they are on the same team right? Maybe not I certainly dont trust either.

What does it matter that you don't trust them? The Mossad is Israeli, how would it's actions make the US look more/less competent?

Look if you think u.s. And israel have no connection thats fine but I dont see it that way.

I havn't said that.

You said the actions of the Mossad makes the US appear in some ways. I simply corrected you and implied that if the Mossad contributes to anyone's image, it is the Israeli one, as US has not even a little part in the decision making in the Mossad.

Instead of this silly argument you could simply use my correction tip and say thank you.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcord

reply to post by filosophia

It does not matter what Iran does. The agenda is set. They are going down and people are going to die. I pray for the innocent people of Iran. What is coming is a crime, but not unexpected.

They have been claiming iran has had nukes for 30 years, they won't attack iran, I can't say never but they had plenty of opportunities and have not done so.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

My guess is the msm is saying it was a mossad attack to make U.S. More competent and make iran seem more dishonest.

Mossad, US?

U.s./israel they are on the same team right? Maybe not I certainly dont trust either.

What does it matter that you don't trust them? The Mossad is Israeli, how would it's actions make the US look more/less competent?

Look if you think u.s. And israel have no connection thats fine but I dont see it that way.

I havn't said that.

You said the actions of the Mossad makes the US appear in some ways. I simply corrected you and implied that if the Mossad contributes to anyone's image, it is the Israeli one, as US has not even a little part in the decision making in the Mossad.

Instead of this silly argument you could simply use my correction tip and say thank you.

Say thank you for intertupting my thread by pointing out the semantics of my posts? I'm using a mobile so iprobably typed u.s. When I meant to say u.s./ israel, so dont be so tied up on the semantics. plus u.s. And israel are joined at the hip, what is good for mossad is good for u.s.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
When this happened, I knew exactly what the posts and threads would be on ATS.

"It's all a false flag! Israel/US did it!!"

No one ever thinks, "Hey, it could have been faulty handling by the Iranians of things that go boom."

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

There were eye witnesses who came forward who saw the bombs planted on either side of the car!! The motorcyclists were out in the open! Kind of diificult to deny. Whats more however, this attack was on a completely diffrent scale!! We are talking here about an attack on Irans soverenty not an individual, completely diffrent kettle of fish

link   

Say thank you for intertupting my thread by pointing out the semantics of my posts? I'm using a mobile so iprobably typed u.s. When I meant to say u.s./ israel, so dont be so tied up on the semantics. plus u.s. And israel are joined at the hip, what is good for mossad is good for u.s.

Here's that silly logic again.

It would be the same as saying China's special force mishap will make the NK look bad because they are co-operating.

If by correcting that major typo (if you say so) I'm "interrupting" your thread, there is no much to interrupt to.
edit on 15-11-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by chapterhouse

Yah it is harrse words but truely this is only way for the world to get back to enlightenment

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

There were eye witnesses who came forward who saw the bombs planted on either side of the car!! The motorcyclists were out in the open! Kind of diificult to deny. Whats more however, this attack was on a completely diffrent scale!! We are talking here about an attack on Irans soverenty not an individual, completely diffrent kettle of fish

t would be more convincing if you had a link to this motorcycle bomber this is the first I have heard of it.

I reached it some more, it came from a blogger supposedly on the inside, and huffington post is happy enough to assume it is true. Lol hilarious, more msm garbage. I grow more convinced it was just an accident.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Here's that silly logic again.

It would be the same as saying China's special force mishap will make the NK look bad because they are co-operating.

If by correcting that major typo (if you say so) I'm "interrupting" your thread, there is no much to interrupt to.

Why dont you stop insulting my intelligence and troll elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I wasn't insulting your intelligence. And I believe trolling is miles difference than correcting a very wrong statement you have made. If anything, I contributed to the legitimacy of your statement.

Are you always that childish when people correct the wrong things you say?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I wasn't insulting your intelligence. And I believe trolling is miles difference than correcting a very wrong statement you have made. If anything, I contributed to the legitimacy of your statement.

Are you always that childish when people correct the wrong things you say?

It's real simple because now you are being silly. What does iran gain by denying an attack? Anything beyond that is derailing the thread. Capiche?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Fixing your errors does not derail threads.

If I wanted to troll I'd accuse you of hate-mongering against the US for the actions of the Mossad which has nothing to do with the US. I didn't, so just take my correction as what it is and don't make this any worse.

Just so you'll stop the whining at me "derailing" your thread, here's my input:

If the Mossad really did this:
By denying, Iran tries to appear invulnerable to Mossad's attacks. It would be better for Iran to claim an accident than to admit the Mossad has infiltrated them somehow and managed to kill several of it's troops along with the top scientist or whoever the important figure that died was.

By claiming the Mossad did this, they will have to provide compelling evidence for such an attack and the failure of doing so will result in them appearing not only vulnerable, but also paranoid and ready to blame Israel at any mistake they make.

If this was just a mishap by the Iranian military:
The only logical thing to say is the truth. There is no point in claiming this was done by the Mossad unless they are eager to start an information/propaganda war which they know they will fail since no major media source will even take them seriously unless they provide cutting edge proofs.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Iran gains nothing by denying the attack if the u.s. Knows it wasn't an accident.

There is no proof it was an attack except a blogger.
not everything is a conspiracy, sometimes accidents happen.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
100% Agreed. I also believed this to be an accident even on the first day it was published.

Although, if the Iranian regime is going to blame the Mossad, I will have no choice but to believe them.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Iran: Mossad agents behind blats, this would mean that
A agents got in to the Iran army, MIL establishment
B Iran is working on the bomb
C the nuke is no longer a secret

Israel: we sent in Mossad agents to find and destroy Iran's nuke to Iran this would indicate
A act of war
B the gig is up
C there is more Mossad to find in Iran
just some possibility's that could play out, none of which will, Iran just had a bad day with old ammunition if there was a war head this would be front page news by MSM see Iran does have the bomb CIA says.... thus you would see photos of a war head lying in the desert or a truck carrying what looks like a war head
Does Iran have the Nuke you bet , how long have they 1988-89 from who Russia

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Its not that Iran has anything to "gain" by this per se. Its more likely that the Iranian officials do not want to appear weak to the populace and admit that Israel has infiltrated a most certainly super high security site and pulled of as pin point attack. How would that look to the eyes of the Iranian citizens and world? They dont want to admit it because its EMBARASSING!!!!

I mean this is the mighty Iran that "will cut off the hands and feet" of attackers yet they dont even know when they are ebbign sabatogged? You surely cant be that boastful yet have these types of things happening.

Got it now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join