It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does iran gain by denying the explosion at the military base?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
i will see if i can find the aarticle i read on Monday (14 nov)

it was about the explosion which killed the leading Iranian missile scientist as he was adapting the nuclear warhead to separate from the launch vehicle. this is new technology to them and they are experimenting,

i do not believe there are Army Manuals available for the nose cone separation on ballistic missiles

This is only believable if they had nukes, which they don,t so why have a nuke warhead if you don.t have nuclear material which they dont. Plus the accident was caused by ammunition being moved not a nuke war head.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Other than making the u.s. And israel mad, what real gains does iran make by ignoring an attack on their military base?

If the US or Israel is responsible (my guess is Israel), then Iran is playing right into their hands by ignoring the attack. I'm actually surprised that Iran hasn't been more vocal about Stuxnet, Duqu and the "mysterious" assassinations of their top scientists. These are all direct attacks on them and you would think they'd be very vocal about wanting the International community to help them ferret out the responsible party/ parties. Instead they act like nothing is happening, thus leaving themselves open to continued attacks. As I've mentioned in other threads I don't see Israel ever overtly launching a traditional military attack on Iran, they don't need to. They can do far more damage through these covert attacks.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapterhouse
reply to post by filosophia

Garduian is part of MSM

Yes I know this and even mentioned it why are you telling me this?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by chapterhouse

Now listen was 2 bases that went poof anyone out there going to say was an accident period

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Could denial mean that Iran does not have to make a military response?

If they admit the explosion was caused by an outside party then they would be duty bound to respond which is probably the reason for it.

If it was an accident and they did not use it to rattle sabres it shows they dont want war.

So accident or attack it tells me that Iran does not want a war.

On ther other hand if it was an attack it tells me the West do. Expect more soon.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

well I would agree that some covert attack would garner more attention...although I'm not sure the news likes to sensationalize things...

Link

Bottom line I guess that anything is possible

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Other than making the u.s. And israel mad, what real gains does iran make by ignoring an attack on their military base?

If the US or Israel is responsible (my guess is Israel), then Iran is playing right into their hands by ignoring the attack. I'm actually surprised that Iran hasn't been more vocal about Stuxnet, Duqu and the "mysterious" assassinations of their top scientists. These are all direct attacks on them and you would think they'd be very vocal about wanting the International community to help them ferret out the responsible party/ parties. Instead they act like nothing is happening, thus leaving themselves open to continued attacks. As I've mentioned in other threads I don't see Israel ever overtly launching a traditional military attack on Iran, they don't need to. They can do far more damage through these covert attacks.

They are vocal about the scientists
www.presstv.ir...

They don.t hesitate to blame the mossad so it seems like if they have no reason to deny a attack it was probably just an accident.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

My guess is the msm is saying it was a mossad attack to make U.S. More competent and make iran seem more dishonest.

Mossad, US?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

edit on 15-11-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

Originally posted by colin42
Could denial mean that Iran does not have to make a military response?

If they admit the explosion was caused by an outside party then they would be duty bound to respond which is probably the reason for it.

If it was an accident and they did not use it to rattle sabres it shows they dont want war.

So accident or attack it tells me that Iran does not want a war.

On ther other hand if it was an attack it tells me the West do. Expect more soon.

Right, either way it shows they dont want an attack. And since they usually catch "hitchhikers" its difficult for the cia to slip in. maybe they did, anything is possible, I can see why they would hide their security flaws but if the msm is posing the mossad theory ill reserve my judgement.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

My guess is the msm is saying it was a mossad attack to make U.S. More competent and make iran seem more dishonest.

Mossad, US?

U.s./israel they are on the same team right? Maybe not I certainly dont trust either.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

No one gets this? last time any explosions ever happened like this was bombing of germany in ww2. This just doesnt happen. Pull a clue here!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapterhouse

Now listen was 2 bases that went poof anyone out there going to say was an accident period

Got a link for that? I hear it was two exosions at the same base.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

No mention of two bases.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Iran would never admit to being struck by an Isreal IMO, what would Isreal say? "so what are you going o do about it?" Iran would be placed into a situation whereby if it responded it would be seriously attacked (which it doesnt want), if it didnt respond it would look like a really weak player on the islamic world scene. Hense better to claim accident.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Mossad, US?

U.s./israel they are on the same team right? Maybe not I certainly dont trust either.

What does it matter that you don't trust them? The Mossad is Israeli, how would it's actions make the US look more/less competent?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Iran would never admit to being struck by an Isreal IMO, what would Isreal say? "so what are you going o do about it?" Iran would be placed into a situation whereby if it responded it would be seriously attacked (which it doesnt want), if it didnt respond it would look like a really weak player on the islamic world scene. Hense better to claim accident.

Except they do admit when one of their scientists are killed by the mossad or that israel is behind stuxnet so they do admit when they are attacked.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

MSN could be pointing to mossad to deflect the real force behind it and to goad Iran further. MSN like all mainstream report what they are told.

I had my doubts about the rumours that the Wests next target head of state to be removed was Irans but it looks more and more likely everyday.

Get ready to donate more bodies on both sides to corperation earth because it certainly is not for home defence.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Mossad, US?

What does it matter that you don't trust them? The Mossad is Israeli, how would it's actions make the US look more/less competent?

Look if you think u.s. And israel have no connection thats fine but I dont see it that way.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

It does not matter what Iran does. The agenda is set. They are going down and people are going to die. I pray for the innocent people of Iran. What is coming is a crime, but not unexpected.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join