It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will it Take?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I think that a good step in the USA would be for the FDA to allow people of their own free will to choose to undergo experimental treatments for illnesses AT THEIR OWN COST (I.E. no government funding). If it's my body, and some doctor or scientist has designed a cure, I should be able to go to that doctor with my money to receive the cure WHETHER THE FDA SAYS OK OR NOT. I know that I am willing to put my body at risk, however if I was to do a procedure like this, I would be sure that the physician knew how to heal me. Also, with a system like I describe, nobody would be able to sue anyone, because the person undergoing the treatment would have to sign waivers preventing lawsuits. I think I would have a truer sense of Liberty and Freedom then. Mods-I think this is important and falls in the category of philosophical discussion. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview

See? Ha ha! When we work together we can Thrive

edit on 15-11-2011 by angellicview because: (no reason given)

"Coming together is a beginning; staying together is progress; working together is success." - Henry Ford

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

so in despite of what you think about them charging 5 dollars...what did you think of the information they showed?

I personally think they are full of # with the torus shape...i mean c'mon they try to implement that shape into EVERYTHING!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by fnovello

Although I do see what you are saying, I believe he may be on to something there. He may not have all the right information, but it's a start and we have to start somewhere.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Thrive movie was taken off You Tube but the full length movie can still be found here, in two parts:

Thrive

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by fnovello
reply to post by Sly1one

I personally think they are full of # with the torus shape...i mean c'mon they try to implement that shape into EVERYTHING!

donuts! hmmmmm (said like Homer Simpson).

I think to really Thrive, and change the world, that first we must simply choose TO Thrive, instead of allowing the world to bend us out of shape (into a torus?).

Kingdoms will only change when mens hearts change.

<< 1   >>

join