It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will it Take?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
What will it take for humanity to thrive?

I believe that humanity is MEANT to thrive. MADE to thrive.

But what do we need to DO?

There are so many wars, ya know? Who are soldiers? They are really innocent people following orders. So many soldiers (innocent people) kill each other as well as civilian innocent people. Now think about the people you know. Your friends, coworkers, and family. How many of those people you know enjoy killing innocent people? Probably none or not many (I hope). Who are the ones who enjoy killing innocent people? The 1%, that's who. So why do we keep playing this game? We're at game-end time. I hope y'all are so quiet because you're all watching "Thrive" right now. What will it take for humanity to Thrive?

#1 most important thing to do: GET EDUCATED. What if the "bad guys" we are at war with are not really bad guys at all... and they are simply soldiers following orders (innocent people)? What if the "bad guys" aren't really WHO we thought they were? And what if.... WHAT IF there's not nearly as many "bad guys" as we thought there were? Maybe humanity could Thrive.

Okay, so we think because we're members of Above Top Secret, we have already heard it all. Maybe. Until now. This movie puts it all together and even comes up with some solutions from some of the most brilliant minds.

I would love to hear what you all think about it. I know. It's long. Let me tell you something - it's worth it. I bet it'll be the best 2 hours and some change you've even spent in your life.

We are heading here, I believe.

edit on 15-11-2011 by angellicview because: Tried to fix link - Ugh!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Okay. Will someone please tell me what the "You Tube Video Number" is?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview
Okay. Will someone please tell me what the "You Tube Video Number" is?

Please post the entire link again angellic.

I'll see if I can help
edit on 15-11-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

the string of numbers that appears after the " v = " in the link

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by InformationAccount

Thank you! This is my first thread

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview
reply to post by InformationAccount

This is my first thread

www.youtube.com...

Everyone has to start somewhere

When you goto Youtube click on the share button

Highlight and copy the link

youtu.be...

Subtract the youtu.be link and you are left with ...

kdGi6Q3N9tY

edit on 15-11-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
See? Ha ha! When we work together we can Thrive

edit on 15-11-2011 by angellicview because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Hi angellic,

I really know where you are coming from, and I agree with you BUT, mankind has a built-in 'war' mode - it may even be the default setting.

Men have to be in combat - whether it is sport, or proving something, or taking over countries.

Yes, individuals are not like this, but get a group together - e.g. a country or a religion, and I am sorry to say that this instinct takes over.

And I am not apologetic by saying 'men' because it is usually men.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a little bit of reasoning and a whole bunch of common sense could help the cause, cause when i look out my window everyday i see a world walking the wrong path

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Nice post ill watch this tomorrow....i'm listening to coast to coast right now

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Already Posted...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and I already replied

Its a FOR PROFIT organization ran by the Proctor and Gamble family...nuff said?

I shall watch it but upon finding out they wanted to charge $5 to stream the video and were a FOR PROFIT organization who inteded to use the money to PAY BACK INVESTORS I became very skeptical and disinterested.

in one sentence they say the system is "corrupt to the core" in the very next sentence they explain how 5$ fee is necessary for them to pay back their investors and participate/perpetuate that very system they just said was corrupt to the core...huh?

If the information they are touting is as important and severe as they say/claim they wouldn't be charging any FEE's for it...

I have concluded personally that people who genuinely want/desire change in the world for the better and are truly passionate about it do so at their OWN COST they don't hold the "future of the world" for ransom to justify paying off their investors...

I think this is Proctor and Gamble attempt at trying to profit off a growing sensation/idea that things are messed up and there is a desire for change. People will lick this up because they are that desperate...

I can already see people coming in here now "cmon man its only 5$ thats barely enough to cover their production costs etc etc"..

yea these people are missing the point COMPLETELY...

The importance of the message (if it is indeed important) should transcend all monetary issues.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Already Posted...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and I already replied

Its a FOR PROFIT organization ran by the Proctor and Gamble family...nuff said?

I shall watch it but upon finding out they wanted to charge $5 to stream the video and were a FOR PROFIT organization who inteded to use the money to PAY BACK INVESTORS I became very skeptical and disinterested.

in one sentence they say the system is "corrupt to the core" in the very next sentence they explain how 5$ fee is necessary for them to pay back their investors and participate/perpetuate that very system they just said was corrupt to the core...huh?

If the information they are touting is as important and severe as they say/claim they wouldn't be charging any FEE's for it...

I have concluded personally that people who genuinely want/desire change in the world for the better and are truly passionate about it do so at their OWN COST they don't hold the "future of the world" for ransom to justify paying off their investors...

I think this is Proctor and Gamble attempt at trying to profit off a growing sensation/idea that things are messed up and there is a desire for change. People will lick this up because they are that desperate...

I can already see people coming in here now "cmon man its only 5$ thats barely enough to cover their production costs etc etc"..

yea these people are missing the point COMPLETELY...

The importance of the message (if it is indeed important) should transcend all monetary issues.

Okay, I understand. However, I have provided the link to the full movie for free.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

yes you did...which is what they should have done...its on youtube, but not by their doing...by others.

edit to add: I'm not saying what they are saying is BS...just be cautious and use critical thinking.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

Hi angellic,

I really know where you are coming from, and I agree with you BUT, mankind has a built-in 'war' mode - it may even be the default setting.

Men have to be in combat - whether it is sport, or proving something, or taking over countries.

Yes, individuals are not like this, but get a group together - e.g. a country or a religion, and I am sorry to say that this instinct takes over.

And I am not apologetic by saying 'men' because it is usually men.

Thanks for your response! That is a tough one. What if men were all fighting but all on the same team? Could that be a way for humanity to Thrive?

I know, sounds strange, aye? However, we have a big battle ahead of us. We need those men to help us through it!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

yes you did...which is what they should have done...its on youtube, but not by their doing...by others.

edit to add: I'm not saying what they are saying is BS...just be caution and use critical thinking.

True! It is always good to use your discretion.

I just got through watching this and to tell you the absolute truth, I got goosebumps. Several times. I guess you could say, "it resonates with me".

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Yes, angellic,

I would love that to happen as well.

But, sadly it never will - not while we have organised religion dividing people and causing untold wars - and that is an evil this world should not have.

Organised religion is just another horrible destructive thing that we do not need.

And, sadly, men will never unite.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

Yes, angellic,

I would love that to happen as well.

But, sadly it never will - not while we have organised religion dividing people and causing untold wars - and that is an evil this world should not have.

Organised religion is just another horrible destructive thing that we do not need.

And, sadly, men will never unite.

Well you just killed all my hopes and dreams!

While reviewing your post, I must say I would like to very respectfully disagree. I believe it is them there elites that want us to BELIEVE that things like organized religion divides us. I think if you were to get the 1% out of the picture, and the people were educated about what has been going on, and then they felt free to speak their minds, they might just choose peace.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Unfortunately the 1% who start the wars aren't the ones who fight them.....

If this was a prerequisite I'm sure the world would be a very different place.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Nice post Angelic! I haven't watched the entire movie, but there's only one thing that comes to mind at 35 minutes in. I sure hope he shares ways that people can get some sort of advancement to become a reality. I don't think that at this point it looks as if the video will present any true method of achieving access to this free energy. I think since Mr. Gamble seems to have the resources to make such a breathtaking video, that he should use some of those resources to develop an AFFORDABLE free energy source that can be sold to those who can afford it at a price they can get it. Also I think once he has this technology online, he should share it with the parts of the world that are starving and don't have enough to live.

I suspect that this free energy can be used for more than power. I think it could be used to reverse or treat health ailments. I think that DNA could be corrected if there are any problems with the proper technology. If he is doing this to create accessible free energy, than the Thrivemovement is a good thing in my opinion.

At the very least it will inform people around the world about some of the truth. The thing that bothered me is how images of David Icke scrolled across the screen. I have listened to a lot of what David Icke has said over the years, and while he has a lot of interesting stories---I don't see any case of where he has actually helped the world in any way by all the books, tapes, audio cd's radio interviews, etc.

This world needs someone from the 1% who actually wishes to make life possible for ALL the people in the world. The day that happens, and the governments around the world support that person is the day that we will be able to THRIVE!

Otherwise, the broken record keeps on playing...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The worst thing about that video is the fact that I already knew about 85% or more of what was in it. The other thing that was bad is how it reminded me that I should have been born at least a hundred years or more later than I was.

I just happen to be one of the people who is suffering in this world. While the nice things are around like a computer and a warm house, there is illness on the rampage because of greedy corporations and those that are owned/invested heavily by them. The video showed how the elite have profited of of the suffering of many, and it is my fear that I will not live to see the day when people will work together in harmony.

It all sounds very nice the way that Mr. Gamble put the video together, but it reminds me that there will not be cures for curable illnesses in my lifetime, one of which I happen to have.

I looked on ATS in the past, and I haven't found anything about Denise Faustman:

www.faustmanlab.org

or:

www.sernova.com...

The first link contains Denise's website, who is trying to cure type 1 diabetes. While her methods haven't been proven to be 100% effective, they are promising enough that the trials should continue. The biggest problem in her case is being able to fund the final stages of testing, and to get the treatment approved for usage on those whom suffer from this illness (we all know very well what the FDA has done). She just happens to be working with Harvard Medical University and Massachusetts General Hospital. Two of the biggest in the world. Yet she cannot come up with the funding to complete her trials. She has even received large contributions from the famous billionaire known as Lee Iacocca, but with the Elite in control and pharmaceutical companies making trillions off of dying people, I doubt she will get her cure approved.

See this link to find out about how the drug companies have refused to help Dr. Faustman:

www.xconomy.com...

The reason that Mr. Iacocca started the Iacocca Foundation is because his wife died from the complications of the illness. He vowed that before he died, he would have a cure for the illness for the rest of the world. Look at how the drug companies fight people like Dr. Faustman!

The second link at the beginning of my post is another company. They are using a proven method to cure the illness, yet they are waiting for patents to be approved in Canada, Europe, and the USA. Their patent for a stem related implant that cures the illness has been approved in Australia. That means medical testing will start in that country. They patented a membrane that allows the stem cells transplanted into diabetics to thrive, without coming into contact with the body's corrupted immune system which kills insulin producing cells in diabetics.

What I'm saying is that I have had the illness for 28 years. I was diagnosed at a very young age. My mom tells me at times that when I was very young I told her and my grandmother that I would be cured when I grew up. Well I'm grown up today, and I have watched potential cures for my illness already vanish in front of my eyes from other promising researchers already. Too bad my prediction at the age of 4 years old was true by age 18.

Now I know the way things are now, this will probably continue to be the trend in the world. Large pharmaceutical companies(who will not be named here
)that genetically engineer recombinant dna insulin(artificial insulin from E.COLI bacteria) and test strip companies make many billions of dollars per year off of just the survival of the millions diabetics in the world today.

I could go on about the suffering in my case, but I will close with this. I loved the last part of the video, but I hope the above explanation will enlighten people to the fact that Mr. Gamble's video has a good statement and helps people who are not aware. Unfortunately, I don't think I will live to see the change in the world where everyone starts cooperating to THRIVE because of the greediness of the Medical/Pharmaceutical/Industrial/Intelligence complex.

Instead, I like many others in this world will be forced to suffer a long and painful death with the torture of machines poking and prodding me, unless the world changes within the next the next 20 years.

Oh and to look back, and see that I could have been cured 10 years ago if it wasn't for governments preventing cures from rolling out to the availability of the people...
edit on 11/15/2011 by InFriNiTee because: fixed link

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join