It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Bush and Newt Gingrich involved in satanic ritual. Old "Crazy Lady" video. Prediction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Finally got my 20 post so here goes my first thread. First off, don't judge me by this video (It's not what i normally watch or do all day). Background to how this happened. It was the weekend and my fiance is out of town so a complete chill day. I start playing video games and put some Bill Hicks on youtube to listen to. Finally I get to a video of Bill just talking about theories on reality and stuff and then cuts in David Icke. I've heard of him briefly before, with lizards and stuff, never went much further. This time he's talking about how we precieve reality and it wasn't bad at all.

I came back to ATS and did a search on him to make sure this was the same guy and lto isten to some more of his stuff, both similar and the stuff everyone was saying he was crazy for. I happen to pick this one where he interviews Arizona Wilder. Bare in mind that this is background noise for while i'm playing video games. So i start to see what some are saying about Icke. Incredible as it may sound I get to the 10th video.

www.youtube.com...

Wilder begins to talk about Bush's two sons at these satanic rituals. She doesn't know their names and Icke says "the ones who went on the be govenors" Which I'm assuming means that this video was before Bush Junior was elected president. Nothing to mind blowing, but at this point i have a break in my game and i go to drudgereport. As im sure many remember the top story was Gingrich moving up in the polls. At the same time this lady talks about Newt Gingrich at these rituals!! Then today infowars webiste, Gingrich at front of GOP pack!!!
(0:54 reference to Bush sons) (1:47 Gingrich)

What year was this video made? I know Gingrich was political figure at the time. But him having potential to be president now and the fact she refered to another person who was yet to be president (Bush) and she didnt even know his name. He musta been important

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cbvh27

Here is the video:

If you would like to embed the video you can edit your post and select the vid:youtube button and then insert

olugiW9zCqA

Put olugiW9zCqA in that spot. Notice how I took the part after the first equal sign? Sometimes there is a second equal sign. That makes it trickier but all you need to do is copy and paste the parts in between the two equal signs.
edit on 14-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I would be a lot more concerned about the "messiah" in the White House and the Goldman Sachs gang that makes up his cabinet. Oh yeah I forgot, they're doing "Gods work"! The Bush government had nothing on this administration.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
About 70 % of all main politicians was involved in some satanic,sex ,pedophile or gay rituals

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
About 70 % of all main politicians was involved in some satanic,sex ,pedophile or gay rituals

What the hell is a "gay" ritual?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Drudgereport - Newt on Top.
Go look at that big lizard lol

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Ah, so you just mean sex and orgies. See, when somebody says "gay rituals", I think of fantasy football leagues, clergy, fraternity initiations, body building, and pro wrestling.

If they had sex with women there, they wouldn't be calling it "heterosexual rituals".

top topics

join