It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you been hijacked by your own sperm

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Duh... hormones.

And chocolate.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

why dont u open a thread for that unique thought u saw, all my thoughts are the same to me, nothing

like i said i just enjoy puting things in right perspective especially when i see a point that evil use a lot or a point that truth is real about

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by requireduser

Are you saying my sperm are using some kind of jedi mind tricks on me?

I bet those were the droids I was looking for....

Damn you sperm!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Didn't really see a unique idea there other then the fact it had next to nothing to do with the OP so there was nothing else to say on it other then to inquire on it for clarification.

If your ideas mean nothing in your mind, then they will certainly mean nothing to those you tell them to.

If anything controls us in our bodies its definitely hormones cause of the emotions they harness and the ability to affect logical thinking.
Poor little tadpoles are manipulated just as much by those awful hormones

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It's simple: you make a decision to be the master or mistress (as the case may be) of your domain.

Not everyone procreates, and not everyone participates in the mindless rutting that people are so fond of.

Sure, we are driven by hormones to some degree... but your brain still works, if you let it.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Not me i'm controlled by boobies.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
nowadays, people read, they really read damn lot, but they can't think anymore.

at least they prefer to read than to think.

next time when your dick get stiff, or you try to stroke it stiff,

then you better remember, it is another entity inside you instead of you that command all those stuff.

you can't even control the duration of pleasure / excitement during ejaculation, what makes you think you are the commander?

you have been hijacked.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by requireduser
maybe, i said maybe,

human been hijacked by his own sperm.

your sexual drive to intercourse is caused by your own million if not billions unit of sperms who want to penetrate ovaries.

you been controlled by those sperm in another word.

maybe we are virus after all.

You must've missed biology class.

Start with pheromones.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

maybe, i said maybe,

your sexual drive to intercourse is caused by your own million if not billions unit of sperms who want to penetrate ovaries.

You must've missed biology class.

Start with pheromones.

how bout you try to re-quote me using your biology class terms and see how many layman understood what you are trying to signals?

professional is the ability to explain those concepts/terms/situations/ideas in simple words

and the idea of communication is to let others understand what you are trying to give them.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
Which is a pretty unique thought apart from the OP, so I suggested to make a thread on it.

that is ur sentence not mine

and no mister u r not everyone, for some like me meaning nothing is meaning rights, as their subjective absolute free rights base where noone else is concerned

wht u cant b but through one is the objective issue that is never considered existing while it is all what absolutely is true

what u dont respect nothing superiority in truth objective value the most real, is to evil life u enjoy ur freedom through but u r not everyone even if u belongs to powerful ones

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

best post ever

lololol

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
There was a study released about a year or so ago. The study showed that men think irrationally while they are sexually stimulated. Maybe this is what the OP is leaning towards?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have never heard it put like that but you might be right.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
First the goverment want to control me and now my sperm wants to as well.Whatever next?
edit on 14/11/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

maybe, i said maybe,

Your whole thread can be summed up by the old joke: "men let the little head do the thinking for the big one". This is no news flash, we've known this for thousands of years

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Im sorry but sir, I LOVE your grammar/translations. XD

*sperm cell to general sperm cell 4,500,120, over" "ten-4, prepare to infiltrate "
edit on 14-11-2011 by Alchemicflames because: typo

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
When I took a Human Sexuality class in college I was amazed to learn that the male body considers sperm to be poison and wants to kill it. Nature, in it's wisdom, created male nurse sperm to protect the viable sperm from the toxins that the male body creates to exterminate the said sperm, about 4 nurse sperm per viable sperm.

When the critical mass has been reached the male body ejculates the sperm, and the process starts over. This happens to even the austere and celibate of men, in their sleep, known as wet dreams. It biology, not the devil!

en.wikipedia.org...

The human sexual physiology is amazingly beautiful but it is sinister in the way it controls us.
edit on 14-11-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
OP you still get the desire if you chop ur balls off.

So that's your theory down the drain.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
" Everybody does everything in order to get laid"

Either that's a famous quote from a historically noteworthy person,
or the dude who wrote that in the subway toilet was a genius.

.....and regarding being hi-jacked by own sperm, >> mine used box openers maaaan!!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gypsychology909

No way dude.. video games are not about getting laid.

Neither is fishing

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join