It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you been hijacked by your own sperm

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
maybe, i said maybe,

human been hijacked by his own sperm.

your sexual drive to intercourse is caused by your own million if not billions unit of sperms who want to penetrate ovaries.

you been controlled by those sperm in another word.

maybe we are virus after all.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by requireduser

Eh?

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Ur soooo right.. Ima go kill a bunch of them. Brb

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
You should check out The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins.

Rather than sperm it talks about genes themselves, but apart from that it's the same idea. It's a very interesting and well-argued theory. Whatever you may think of Dawkins it's a really good book in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

u keep meaning genders as the source of everything while genders are only stating the miserable condition of one to pretend its relative existence

males are what know better objective superiority that must get involved in existence end by acting as being simple relative one freedom having nothing to do with objective superiority

females are what know better self freedom that must get involved in existence freedom fact end by acting in recognition to objective intelligence freedom being superior fact free always that has nothing to do with own free sense right

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

WHAT?!?!?!?!

I'm guessing American/English isn't your first language???

I read that twice and I might, at best, have a vague idea of what the hell you mean, but even that I doubt.

Can you rewrite that in a way that makes sense please???

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

I think basically what the OP is saying, is due to the nature of men and their strong sexual urges, perhaps the programmed "need" of the sperm to seek out an ovum and pass genetic material is something which is "controlling" men. This need and eventual release and "replication" (in the opinion of the OP) is a correlation to viruses.

While a bit far fetched, there is a bit of truth...that is, humans are a viruses best friend and "hijack" us all the time for their replication. A fun thought to say the least.

EDIT: As for where sexual urges come from, its not from the sperm originally, the brain releases a hormone called gonadotropin which signals the pituitary to tell the testes to release testosterone. Hormones are the real culprit. (The captain below me got the idea)

edit on 14-11-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

More like we are being led by our hormones, the sperm is not what is driving us.

But yes, I think you have a point.

If I look around me and see how much energy and time people invest in the pursuit of mating and relationships, it seems like the only reason we are here on Earth.

Sometimes sex seems like a trap, it blurs your logical thinking and once you get kids you are in it for life.

I try not to be a slave of my hormones and I try to keep my sovereignity.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
or it could be that people are horny.. or bored..
possibly bored and horny..

Some things just are..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Most people seem to understand what he is saying.

Maybe it´s you?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Right, I understood what the OP was talking about in his post. I was having problems understanding the post by absolutely about the 3rd post or so down. But thanx for your help anyway....

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Sorry early morning and still only half a cup of coffee.....my mistake, and now I too am confused by the post you originally replied to lol

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

this is the attraction reason of males and females, the knowledge of their possible existence right as one from being objectively free, that is why also marriage cannot work since as soon as the genders get from the other the right sense they lack to have they rather become individuals rights

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
i would agree.., at least 99% men are controlled by
sperm
testosterone
relaxed state - nitrous oxide -spontaneous (and not soo spontaineous woodies

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

evil is the reverse of truth

so who know truth better while not acting as relative out of it is the more evil fact of evil life

that is how men are by fact evil, they know objective intelligence superiority they know the value of positive abstraction logics while they never mention even any obligation to respect objective fact by staying out of it

on the contrary they are the ones that mean profits from that knowledge to possess any existence right through

women could b more subjectively evil, for meaning their free self realizations out of objective intelligence value, from never doing any act in recognition to objective positive absolute fact as the reason of freedom right self positive reality
but women could ignore that truth, objective superiority, by being more one free sense out of all and in needs conditions of animals beings

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Either you aren't understanding the OP or you are trying to hijack the thread with another idea. You have more then 20 posts so you can make your own thread on it. What part of anything you have said actually applies to the OP's starting idea?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

u r not requireduser, so how do u know what the op is about ?

i enjoy puting everything in its right spot in truth first, sperms and ovaries dont mean any to me if not out of genders life
and why being so negative to my post it is just an individual general opinion that didnt mean anyone here

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Reply to post by Myendica

lol

Very nice.

/thread

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Lol, interesting thought OP, so what are females hijacked by? Handbags and shopping?

But seriously, you are pretty much hijacked by every bodily function and need you have. The needs for food, shelter, sex are the big ones. Humans are essentially just another species of animal. Most still operate just above that baseline, reactionary level. We are all slaves to our bodies’ in some way.

The aim of the game is to become the master. And maybe one day transcend it altogether…

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

u r not requireduser, so how do u know what the op is about ?

Because I understood what they were saying, and it seemed a bit more straightforward then you are making it.

i enjoy puting everything in its right spot in truth first, sperms and ovaries dont mean any to me if not out of
genders life
Which is a pretty unique thought apart from the OP, so I suggested to make a thread on it.

and why being so negative to my post it is just an individual general opinion that didnt mean anyone here
It seemed like a random self proclamation/rant that made little sense to me, and needed clarification on if there was any relation to what the OP is about.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join