It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you really read this prediction/prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Mark13:
31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

The Day and Hour Unknown
32 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Did it ever occur to you all that what the Father knows is that heaven and earth wont actually pass away because they are like a snare/trap by the Father?

Luke 21:
34 “Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap. 35 For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth.

And get this... Jesus didn't say the Father will remove heaven and earth, no, he just said it will pass away as if not even by the Father. Makes you think, huh?

Just something to think about. If you ask me, Jesus' words been passed away, which is also of course what must have been known by the Father.

O, and what better way to make a trap/snare. Yep, with heaven and earth being it in that they won't pass away. Nothing just passes away. Be a careful reader to know.

The only way out heaven and earth is by death or rapture. Trust me. I've been raptured from inside this physical body twice before and then put back in each case. I figure third is a charm. And yep, my body was doing things on its own when I wasn't occupying it. And where I went I dont know because all I know is when I'd get back I have no obseravtion memory. It was written that the kingdom come not with observation in Luke 17. I trust in that peice written. I trust that it is true. Fist time I got raptured was on a superbowl sunday at half time. Second time was noticed when I was being transported by people to another place.

So what does it mean when his words shall indeed pass away? It means anything can happen now. And I mean anything not even written in any book. Should be exciting to find out, but be better if I just get raptured for good if I have a third time to be.

edit on 12-11-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You are referring about the word of man, yes? The word of man, which has been re-edited and re-translated many times over, and is called the bible?

It means anything can happen now. And I mean anything not even written in any book.
Welcome back to reality.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The only way out heaven and earth is by death or rapture. Trust me. I've been raptured from inside this physical body twice before and then put back in each case. I figure third is a charm. And yep, my body was doing things on its own when I wasn't occupying it. And where I went I dont know because all I know is when I'd get back I have no obseravtion memory. It was written that the kingdom come not with observation in Luke 17. I trust in that peice written. I trust that it is true. Fist time I got raptured was on a superbowl sunday at half time. Second time was noticed when I was being transported by people to another place.

So what does it mean when his words shall indeed pass away? It means anything can happen now. And I mean anything not even written in any book. Should be exciting to find out, but be better if I just get raptured for good if I have a third time to be.

I'm not a religious person, so I don't follow the bible much, and I don't know how I feel about this "rapture" thingy, but please expand on you being raptured twice and put back.

Are you saying your soul went somewhere else? And your body kept working? Was there another soul working it?
How did you get put back? Did you get to observe your body functioning without you? Were you hospitalized as a result? Was it a near death experience? Did you see anything while you were away from your body????
So many questions.......

I think we have a soul (our connection to the source of all), and spirit (which animates us, makes us function properly), and our physical body.

As far as things happening not yet written about, I am a firm believer in the fact that we know nothing in the grand scheme of things. Which is why I consider myself a pantheistic agnostic......
Anything is possible.
edit on 12-11-2011 by snowspirit because: I was trapped in a quote box, I don't like being in boxes

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

I'm not a religious person, so I don't follow the bible much, and I don't know how I feel about this "rapture" thingy, but please expand on you being raptured twice and put back.

Are you saying your soul went somewhere else? And your body kept working? Was there another soul working it?
How did you get put back? Did you get to observe your body functioning without you? Were you hospitalized as a result? Was it a near death experience? Did you see anything while you were away from your body????
So many questions.......

I think we have a soul (our connection to the source of all), and spirit (which animates us, makes us function properly), and our physical body.

As far as things happening not yet written about, I am a firm believer in the fact that we know nothing in the grand scheme of things. Which is why I consider myself a pantheistic agnostic......
Anything is possible.
edit on 12-11-2011 by snowspirit because: I was trapped in a quote box, I don't like being in boxes

Better way to explain it in short is to listen to a song called Mr. Roboto by the Stix. The difference is that I've realized that some souls are not even alive. Yep, smart computerized bots, if you will, is what I've realized took over my physical body's soul department. This is why the term "as lightning" is used, concerning the Son of man written about in Matthew 24. As lightning is another way at saying something electronic-like is being used. This explains how the physical body can work as if on its own once a living soul is gone out of it like by a rapture.

I observed my body up and in the middle of something times I got put back. I had to quickly adjust BIG TIME the second time I got put back right in the middle of something going on.

My fav part in that Stix song is the thank you part, by the way.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Why the need to be raptured?
Ask yourself this question.

And then...

Reconnect to your body. Listen to it...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by brommas

god does not make us fight eachother if you want to get technical thats all really up to us humans making choices by our free will. people choose to fight and god has to allow it because if he stepped in all the time how would we progress or learn lessons from our actions. he doesnt want us to fight. im sure he is extrenely pained by a lot of our actions or lack thereof the prevent sins. but he will always forgive you if you ask him and really mean it.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

if you dint remember anything what makes you know your soul left your body? Maybe you had a O. B.E? Maybe you had a real-like dream, a dream that feels real until you wakeup and even when you wakeup it still felt real?
According to the bible you quoted, there is only one rapture, after the final battle and evil is cast away a new life begins. You can't be re raptured especially back to your original body... You need to do some research on what could had happened

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pica13pica
reply to post by WarJohn

Why the need to be raptured?
Ask yourself this question.

And then...

Reconnect to your body. Listen to it...

Perhaps I have a second life (or rather a better life) I'm being fixed to get back with.

Perhaps I'm being led not to fear death because something awaits me on the other side.

Or even, perhaps I'm being informed in a big intelligent way that there is more than meets the eye to life and the world.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
reply to post by WarJohn

if you dint remember anything what makes you know your soul left your body? Maybe you had a O. B.E? Maybe you had a real-like dream, a dream that feels real until you wakeup and even when you wakeup it still felt real?
According to the bible you quoted, there is only one rapture, after the final battle and evil is cast away a new life begins. You can't be re raptured especially back to your original body... You need to do some research on what could had happened

The bible doesnt use the word rapture. You have to figure that out on your own with what the bible has in it. There were two chapters where it mentions "the one shall be taken, the other left." It was mentioned 5 times for a reason. That reason might be that certain will be raptured more than once.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Perhaps I'm being led not to fear death because something awaits me on the other side.

Or even, perhaps I'm being informed in a big intelligent way that there is more than meets the eye to life and the world.

That part I agree with. There is more than what we see, another side to existence. Sometimes it comes through.

I avoid the bible though, anytime I've tried to read it, I seem to find scary, or disturbing stuff.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Did it ever occur to you all that what the Father knows is that heaven and earth wont actually pass away because they are like a snare/trap by the Father?

Revelation 21:1-3

1 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.

So what does it mean when his words shall indeed pass away?

Mark13: 31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

In your own post it says his words shall never pass away.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I see what you are pointing at.

Peace...

Right?

Do you remember how that felt?
edit on 12-11-2011 by pica13pica because: question

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Revelation might fall in line with:

Mark 13:22For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

It's like the Father knows Jesus told a fib about heaven and earth passing away. But only the elect would find out that it is further to the snare in that it shakes off all the false and their written books.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pica13pica

The raptures had no feel to them. But on what was my being back I was puzzled and amazed.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I......I have no idea what you just said there but.......[size=0]I think I love you

For those who don't, wanna explain things a little cause it seems like you took the idea that we can read slightly jumbled words as spelt normally but applied it to full sentences instead.

Konw waht I maen?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

It's like the Father knows Jesus told a fib

So you believe Lord Jesus Christ told a fib and your let me guess .... you are ... Heavenly Fathers Chosen Elect ... The ONLY one?

new topics

top topics

join